LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Can't you give me some privacy, I'm capable of taking care of myself!" she said turning red then she herd a woman come in she was changing her baby. Kayla figured that was her chance she shut the stall and went to the bathroom.

She came out when she was done smiling at Mia knowing she had just beat her!

Mia looked at Kayla and shook her head.

"Honey, you shouldn't have got dressed without letting me check you. You know you aren't good at cleaning yourself. Now let me check."

Mia undid the straps of the overalls and pulled it down, then checked inside her panties. She gave her several swats on the back of her panties.

"You didn't do a very good job, Kayla. You should have let me help you."

Mia pulled Kayla's overalls

"I'm fine I don't need you to check!" Mia wasn't listening and did just that! After checking her before pulling her panties up she smacked on her ass..

"Owe no please!" she whined..

"I am a big girl!" she said pouting not in a good mood after being embarrassed and spanked!

Once they got back she noticed the bill was on the table she was happy as she was looking forward to going home and eating a hot pocket..

Chloe had already used her credit card to pay for breakfast and stood up as Mia and Kayla reached the table.

"Alright, let's go. Our little sister has an appointment with the hair dresser. Isn't that right, Sweetie?" Chloe said, patting Kayla's head.

Mia took Kayla out to the car and opened the back door to let Kayla get in. She fastened Kayla's seat belt for her.

"Play with your doll, honey. We should be at the hair dressers soon enough."

Mia and Chloe got in the car and started out of the parking lot."

"I don't want a haircut I wanna go home and eat a hot pocket!" she whined..

"I'm not a baby!" she said kicking the seat.. She was livid what the hell are they going to do to my hair she thought to herself..

"Please can we start over or something?" she asked begging..

"Aw, you're going to love a new hairstyle. I was thinking something like Shirley Temple? Lot's of curls all over your head. You're going to look adorable." Mia said.

Chloe drove to the hairdresser and parked. Mia got Kayla out of the car.

"I don't want to hear any whining while in the hairdressers getting your hair done. I won't hesitate to spank you in front of everyone in there, understand?"

"But I don't want a new hairstyle!" she whined as she knew there was nothing she could do.

"Guess that's a No about starting over?" she said like a smart ass. Once they pulled in Mia unbuckled her and took her hand scolding her on their way to the salon.

"Yes." she said the last thing she wanted was a spanking in public.

"Don't worry. You'll be starting over, but not in the way you thought." Mia giggled.

Mia took her into the salon and had her sit down. Chloe went over and talked to one of the girls. She looked over at Kayla and smiled. Chloe came back to Mia and Kayla.

"Okay, Kayla will be seen right away. Come on sweetie," Chloe said.

Chloe led Kayla over to the hair dresser and helped her into the chair.

"Don't worry honey, Mia and I will be sitting right over there. We aren't leaving you."

the hairdresser smiled at Kayla.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I do little girls hair all the time. Just sit back and relax."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked nervously as the got to the hairdresser and Mia talked to the hairdresser and the both smiled and laughed.

Kayla stood there nervously this is going too far she thought to herself, but there was nothing she could do.

"Don't worry that cute little brain of yours about it." Mia said patting Kayla on the head.

"Aw, of course you're not a little girl. Now just get comfortable while I take care of your hair. If your good, I'll give you a treat when we're finished." The hairdresser said.

The hairdresser shampooed Kayla's hair and started styling it.

Kayla frowned as the woman kept talking down to her. She was offended that the girl said if she was good she'd get a treat. Had Chloe and Mia not been watching she might've told the girl off but she was stuck as the girl began working on her hair.. She wondered what they were going to do to it.. She was hoping Mia was just joking about the curls.

The hairdresser worked on Kayla's hair, cutting it, then using a curling iron on it, adding a couple of bows. After about a half hour she stops and gives the hair a couple more swipes with the brush then turns Kayla so she could see the results.

"So what do you think, Honey? did I do a good job?"

Kayla sat there as she watched her hair fall she could only imagine what the girl was doing to her hair, she was so mad. She just wanted to go home and eat. She felt the hair dresser putting stuff in her hair then her stomach grumbled as she felt the girl putting something in her hair a few minutes later she was done. Kayla looked in horror as the hair dresser brought a mirror to her so she could see it..

"You did fine if I was 3!" she said angrily.. She now knew there would be no way to hide that she was now being treated like a little girl everyone would know as soon as they saw her new haircut!

Chloe and Mia came over and looked at Kayla.

"Aw, don't you look adorable! I think you should tell your hairdresser thank you for doing such a good job on your hair." Mia said with a smile.

The hairdresser took off the cape that Kayla was wearing and helped her out of the chair. She took a cherry sucker out of a drawer and handed it to Kayla.

"There you go, honey."

Kayla blushed as she was embarrassed the way Mia and Chloe talked to her. She was so mad but there was nothing she could do she didn't want a spanking so she dutifully did as she was told..

"Thank you for doing my hair." she said putting the best smile on it that she could. She was determined she would get Mia back somehow. She was broken from her thoughts as she was handed a sucker..

"Oh thank you." she said smiling she was hungry so she started to unwrap the sucker. Glad this whole deal was almost over as they should be going home now. She thought to herself..

Mia took the sucker from Kayla before she could put it in her mouth.

"I'll hold onto that until you have breakfast."

Chloe paid the hairdresser and Mia walked Kayla out to the car. She helped Kayla into the back seat and buckled her. She felt Kayla's crotch.

"Good girl! Still dry. How about we pick you up something to eat before we get home. I bet your tummy is empty isn't it? I thought I heard it rumbling."

Chloe came out to the car and she and Mia got in.

"Let's stop by the grocery store. We need to pick up Kayla something for breakfast." Mia said.

"Hey." she said as Mia yanked her sucker from her hand literally taking candy from a baby.. Kayla wasn't very happy. Mia took her hand and lead her to the car buckling her in.

"Of course I'm dry I'm not a baby!" she said rolling her eyes.. Kayla smiled as she was hungry.

"Yeah I have some money I'll just run in and grab a breakfast burrito." she said happily she could almost taste it now.

She watched as Chloe got in the car smiling at her.. Then she remembered her new hair cut.

"Or Mia I can just give you the money and you can run in and get my breakfast burrito." she said hoping she'd agree to that then she could wait in the car..

"I'll get you something. It's okay I have the money. Mia, stay in the car with our little sister." Chloe said.

Chloe gets out of the car, leaving Mia with Kayla. Mia smiles at Kayla and runs her fingers through Kayla's hair.

"This will be much easier to take care of." Mia said with a smile.

After about twenty minutes, Chloe returned with several shopping bags.

"I picked up some things we need in the door room." Chloe explained.

"I can do my own hair, and these bows are coming out once we get back!" she whined pushing Mia's hand away. After several minutes she herd the trunk slam as Chloe was back and she had put the bags in the trunk so Kayla never even saw what she got..

"Hey where's my breakfast burrito?" she asked thinking Chloe forgot it..

"Don't worry, I picked up your breakfast. Now lets go home. Here is some juice for you to drink." Chloe said handing the bottle of juice to Mia.

Mia took the top off the juice and handed it to Kayla.

"Just relax and drink your juice. We'll be home in about an hour." Mia said.

"They didn't have breakfast burritos, honey. I got you something else."

"We don't have time to stop. You should have eaten the pancakes when you had the chance."

Chloe and Mia started talking on the way home and Chloe almost ran a red light. She had to slam on her brakes to stop.

Mia looks over at Kayla.

"Uh-oh. Looks like baby should have been wearing a bib. Or was using a bottle." Mia giggled.

Mia cleaned the front of the overalls off and tickled Kayla.

"What did you get, I can eat it now." she whined.

"I told you I wasn't going to eat if you wanted to treat me like a baby." she said snapping at her. She took a drink of the juice then it happened slam on the breaks juice got all over her.

Mia teased her cleaning her up.

"Ha ha you're so funny it was Chloe's fault for slamming on the breaks!"

"Q--quit!" she laughed as Mia began tickling her..

"It's in the trunk. You'll have to wait until we get home." Chloe said.

"You were spilling juice before Chloe stepped on the brakes. I think it's a good idea for you to wear the bib the rest of the way home." Mia said.

Mia got the bib out of Chloe's purse and leaned over the seat to put it on Kayla.

"There, much better. When we get home I will wash those overalls. Go ahead and finish your juice."

"Fine whatever." she said knowing Chloe wasn't going to tell her.

"W--what no I wasn't!" she said irritated that Mia was hell bent on making her wear the stupid bib. Mia wasn't hearing it as she grabbed the bib and tied it around her neck.

"This is bull shit I don't need the damn bib!" she said huffing and puffing.

She sat back and drank her juice rolling her eyes..