LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"No I won't!" she whined as she didn't like that idea at all. She may have gotten used to be the class baby at the dorm but this was another hurdle she had to overcome. She shook her head as she didn't want a rash.

"I won't get one." she said sounding and looking like a naughty toddler as she pouted. When she was changed mommy took her hand leading her out to the living room. She blushed as grandma made a comment on her getting changed.

Oh no not here and in your lap. She thought to herself. She looked at her mommies knowing she had no choice. She was happy they didn't make her crawl.

Claire took Kayla's arm and gently brought her down on her lap. She rubbed the bottle against Kayla's mouth.

"Who's a good little baby then," Claire cooed.

Chloe took a picture of Kayla on her mother's lap.

Kayla was so embarrassed as Chloe walked her over there then grandma took her and cradled her in her lap. It was almost like a mommy handing a baby to someone else so they could feed them. She wanted to run and hide jump off her lap and scream she wasn't a baby but she definitely didn't wanna get a spanking. The tickle of the nipple from the bottle snapped her out of her thoughts. She instinctively opened as her new grandma began feeding her cooing at her. She wondered if she really thought of her as her grandbaby.

Claire rocked Kayla as she fed her. After she let Kayla drink some of the bottle, she took it out of her mouth and sat Kayla up. She started rubbing and patting her back.

"Does baby have gas?" Claire asked, as she continued to pat Kayla's back.

he baby continued drinking her bottle as her stomach grumbled. Oh no she thought not now. Then her grandma began rubbing her back cooing at her. Then it happened that sausage that didn't sit well with her stomach finally gave way. She filled her diaper turning bright red with embarrassment as everyone knew what she did.

Claire smiled as she felt Kayla's bottom get warm and could smell her stinky diaper.

"Uh-oh. Someone just made a stinky diaper. Someone better get you changed." Claire laughed.

Chloe came over to her mother.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm afraid we let her have some big girl food and it didn't agree with her. Back to only baby food now, baby. Let's get you changed."

The baby blushed as grandma patted her diaper she was so embarrassed. Kayla was mad how Chloe and her mom just talked about her like she was a real baby as Chloe came to get her. She wanted to defend herself and argue that she could still eat big girl food but she didn't wanna get in trouble so she bit her tongue. Kayla got down gingerly as her mommy took her hand leading her to the room for a diaper change. The stinky diapers were the worse she felt so babyish when she filled her diaper..

Chloe helped Kayla into the crib and then cleaned her up before putting a clean diaper on Kayla.

"So how are you liking being here? Do you like grandma Claire? I know she likes you."

Kayla smiled once she was all clean she really felt better smelling like powder and a fresh diaper. She didn't even realize it but she was starting to like her diapers.

"Um she's nice." she said stretching out starting to get up..

Chloe helped Kayla out of the crib. She handed Kayla her bear and picked out several baby toys.

"You can play on the living room floor for now, okay? I have some toys here you can play with while I talk with your grandmother."

Chloe slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and took her hand. She led her back to the living room.

Chloe talked to her mother about the plans she had while there here at home. It included a wedding with Kayla as the flower girl. She watched Kayla play on the floor. Mia came out of the bathroom having changed her clothes. She came over and knelt down beside Kayla.

"Are you having fun, baby?" Mia asked.

Mia tickled Kayla.

Kayla sat there playing with the dolls and blocks she was far enough away that she didn't hear what they were talking about. She look up at Mia as she was wearing black yoga pants and a white tank top she could see Mia's red bra. She was so jealous as she was no longer allowed to dress sexy.

"Yeah." she said then she squirmed away giggling and laughing as Mia tickled her.

"No mommy quit quit!" she said laughing

"Ok mommy." she said as she watched Mia walk into the living room all three girls were laughing. The baby wanted to know what was so funny but she couldn't hear anything. She figured what the hell and started playing with the toys she really had no choice sitting there doing nothing would be boring. So she played losing track of time!

After about an hour, Mia came back to Kayla.

"Guess what, baby girl? We are going to go see some of our cousins. Let's see if Baby needs to be changed first."

Mia knelt down and checked her diaper.

"You're not very wet, so it should hold for awhile."

Mia slipped a dress over Kayla's head and pulled it down.

Kayla lost track of time as she played with her toys there were babies, blocks, and even more babyish toys stuff that made sounds and lit up. She found herself playing with them as well. She looked at Mia and smiled but that quickly turned into fear and anxiety.

"Wh--what No why can't I stay here I don't wanna go!" she was worried about meeting new people. She felt like a newborn and everyone wanted to see the new baby of the family.

"Please mommy I don't wanna go.

Mia lifted her up and checking her diaper. Then she saw the dress she picked out for her to wear.

It was yellow but definitely something a baby would wear she was just happy that she didn't have the baby bonnet.

She figured she'd have to wear her keds or may jane shoes.

Mia sat Kayla on the crib mattress, then put matching yellow ankle socks on her and her sneakers. She carefully tied the laces and helped Kayla out of the crib. She slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and took her hand. She led her back out to the living room where Chloe and Claire were waiting.

"Well don't you look adorable, Baby? You are definitely going to get gushed over." Claire said with a smile.

They walked out to Chloe's car and Mia got Kayla into her car seat. Claire sat in the back seat with Kayla. She took a bottle of juice out of her purse and tugged the pacifier out of Kayla's mouth. She slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth and rubbed her cheek with her fingernail.

"Who's a thirsty little baby then?" Claire cooed.

Kayla was mad!

"Are you even listening to me!" she whined as Mia got her dressed putting on matching yellow socks and her shoes. She sulked and pouted not wanting to see anyone.

She turned bright red when her grandma cooed at her saying how cute she looked. Then she thought about what she said how everyone would gush over her. That's the one big thing she was afraid of.

Once they got her strapped in she was surprised that her grandma was going to sit in the back seat with her.

She turned her head as she didn't want a bottle

"Not me!" she said as she was being fussy today.

Claire smiled. She reached down and pinched Kayla's thigh.

"Now baby, let's try this again. When I offer you a bottle, you need to accept it by opening your mouth and start sucking on the nipple right away. That is unless you want a spanking when we get to your cousin's house?" Claire warned.

She waited for Kayla to turn her head back around.

"Owe!" she yelped as she felt the pinch and it hurt enough to make her eyes water. She was mad now and didn't like grandma.

Kayla turned head around glaring at her grandma she was mad! How would you like it if I pinched you! She thought to herself.

She thought about getting a spanking at her cousins and how embarrassing that would be almost as bad as having her diaper changed in front of them!

Claire held the bottle up to Kayla's mouth.

"Come on baby, drink up. I'm sorry I had to pinch you but I wanted you to know you are to do as grandma says."

Claire wiggled the bottle.

Chloe drove to the cousins house and parked the car. Claire took the bottle and put it back in her purse. She slipped the pacifier back in Kayla's mouth. Mia came around to where Kayla was at and checked her diaper. She got Kayla out of the car and took her hand.

"Alright, let's go see everyone." Mia said.

Chloe and Claire led the way with Mia following with Kayla. Chloe knocked on the door.

The baby finished half the bottle wetting her diaper some more. She looked up notching they had stopped, she figured this must be it.

Kayla watched as grandma took her purse and Mia came to get her out of the car seat she checked her diaper and smiled. She tried thinking back to when this all started it was so fast there wasn't much she could do about it. Now she had a new family and was about to meet her cousins she was extremely embarrassed about all this.

She stood at the door sucking her pacifier waiting impatiently.