LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Aw, isn't that too bad? You have two of them now. And I expect you to show them lot's of love. Give them hugs and kisses. That's what big sisters do to their little sisters, right? and those dolls are like your little sisters."

Mia took two packages of newborn Pampers and handed one of them to Kayla.

"Carry this to the checkouts for me, okay Sweetie?" Mia cooed, giving Kayla a pat on her bottom.

'No they're not this is stupid!" she said pouting as she took the package of diapers she was relieved they were newborn size so she knew they wouldn't fit her. She was worried cause of what they said earlier and also cause they had talked about getting her a bib, she was worried just how far this thing may go! She blushed as Mia patted her butt.

"Fine." she said taking the diapers over to the register.

Mia took Kayla up to the checkouts and made sure the cashier knew why they were buying them. She paid and then led Kayla out of the store.

"Okay, I think you must be hungry. I know I am. I'm in the mood for pancakes covered in butter and syrup. How does that sound to you?" Mia asked.

Mia helped Kayla into the car and buckled her seat belt for her. When Chloe got in the front seat, she slipped the bib in her purse.

Kayla stood there at the checkout line embarrassed beyond belief as Mia cooed to her about her doll and the diapers they were buying for it. She wanted to run and hide the young cashier smiled at both Mia and Kayla, Kayla wondered what she was thinking about the crazy scene in front of her..

"Yeah that sounds good." she said happily. Mia held her hand taking her to the car..

"Do you really have to hold my hand?" she whined once they got to the car she sat in the back and Mia buckled her in..

Mia smiled at Kayla.

"Of course I have to hold your hand. I don't want my little sister to wander off or get lost do I?"

Chloe and Mia got in the front seat and drove to the restaurant. When they got out, Mia came around and got Kayla out, taking her hand.

"Let's leave your doll in the car. We don't want her to get sticky, do we? She isn't wearing a bib to keep her clothes clean."

Mia and Chloe led Kayla inside and to a table. The server gave them menus.

"We already know what we want. Pancakes with a side order of sausage, with orange juice to drink." Chloe said.

Mia leaned over and whispered something in the server's ear. The server smiled.

"that won't be a problem, maam." The server said before leaving.

Mia smiled at Kayla.

"You know it would be a shame to get your new overalls covered in syrup. I think it would be better if you wore a bib. Why don't you ask Chloe nicely if she would put a bib on you?" Mia asked.

"I'm not going to get lost or wander off." she whined not even realizing she was actually playing their little game in even trying to justify anything as this was so embarrassing. She looked out the window as they pulled into I hop. She smiled as this was one of her favorite places to eat! She was relieved when Mia said to leave the doll inside, but she cringed when Mia said something about a bib. No way she can't be serious she thought to herself as Mia once again took her hand and lead her into the restaurant.

She wondered what the waitress thought and the other customers thought seeing this girl dressed like a little girl in overalls holding another girls hand. She sat down and started looking at the menu but Mia snatched it from her. Mia and Chloe both ordered their food.

"Hey I wanted eggs, I didn't get to order!" she whined..

"I'll be ok I don't need a bib!" she cried pleading with the girls.

"You can have eggs anytime. I just thought pancakes would be good right now." Mia answered.

"Really, Kayla? Do you remember what happened when we went out to dinner last night? You got food all over your shirt. Obviously you need a bib when eating. Now hold still while I tie it on you." Chloe said, taking the bib from her purse.

Chloe put the bib on Kayla and tied it around her neck.

The server came back their orange juice, setting glasses down in front of Mia and Chloe. She set a sippy cup with orange juice in it in front of Kayla.

"There we are honey. Now you don't have to worry about spilling your drink. That's a cute bib you're wearing." The server said with a smile.

"I like pancakes but I'm used to ordering for myself." she said angrily.. Still trying to adjust to the way these girls are now treating her. Kayla looked in horror as Chloe took out the bib she now realized they were going to make her wear it here in public! She squirmed for a minute or two until Mia scolded her like a naughty toddler she sat there and let Chloe tie the bib around her neck. She felt so stupid as she now sat there frowning with her baby bib on. She didn't have much time to argue or say much as the waitress came back. She watched as she sat the drinks down then she looked at her cup.

"What is this?" she said more to herself as the waitress embarrassed her by saying how her bib was cute.

Damn them! She thought to herself.

"Calm down. The food is ordered, so just enjoy your breakfast. I wouldn't want to have to punish you for having another tantrum." Mia warned.

"That's your drink, sweetie. We didn't want to chance you knocking over your drink during breakfast, so I had them put yours in a special glass with a top on it. You don't have to thank me." Mia answered.

Chloe saw that the placemats had a picture to be colored on them, and there were several crayons nearby.

"Why don't you relax and color a picture while we wait for the food.?" Chloe suggested.

Kayla settled down not wanting to get another spanking and cause a scene. She felt so stupid sitting there wearing a bib now looking at her sippy cup. She wondered just how far they were going to take this. She was wondering just what she got herself into, her thoughts were racing she was just hoping after a day or two things would be back to normal. For now she was thirsty and she took her drink and began drinking.. Once she was done drinking she sat it down.

"I wasn't going to spill it but whatever." she said rolling her eyes. She sat there patiently waiting for her food.

"Why don't you color a picture?" she snapped back at Chloe. As she wasn't going to let her treat her like a little girl without a fight!

Mia smiled at Kayla.

"That's a great idea! why don't we have a coloring contest! We can see who the best colorer is.Doesn't that sound great? The winner gets to chose her prize! How does that sound. And it wouldn't be fair if Chloe or I judged the contest, would it? We can have the server tell us who did a better job. okay?" Mia said.

Mia turned her placemat over to uncover the picture to color and chose a couple of crayons and started to color.

Kayla was shocked and surprised when Mia said ok, she was just trying to point out how childish they were treating her. She wasn't going to color but Chloe nudged her pretty much telling her to do it. So she grabbed a crayon and began coloring. Fine if I win my prize will be my adulthood back! She thought to herself. She looked over at Mia who smiled at her and continued to color. Kayla felt mother nature call her as her juice went right through her, but she didn't wanna walk around with her bib on. Chloe had her blocked in so she couldn't just get up and go. I'll just hold it for now. She thought to herself as she finished her picture..

"There I'm done." she said putting her crayons down..

Mia finished coloring her picture and set her crayon down. She put her picture down and put it next to Kayla's.

"Wow, good job Kayla. This is going to be close. I didn't know how good you can color. It's a good thing I don't have to judge this." Chloe said, looking at both pictures.

The server came over to the table with the pancakes and set them down on the table in front of the three girls.

"Excuse me, but we need your help. My sister and I were having a color contest and decided it would best if you judged it. Who do you think did a better job?" Mia asked.

The server picked up the pictures and looked them over. Finally she held up Mia's picture.

"This one is better. In the other picture, whoever colored it went outside the lines in several places. It's not a bad coloring job, but I had to make a choice, and this is the winner." The server said.

"Thank you. Would you mind refilling Kayla's sippy cup?" Mia asked, holding up the sippy cup to the server.

"No problem. I'll be back in a few minutes." The server said.

Mia looked over at Kayla.

"Too bad, Kayla. Looks like I win. I get to choose the prize." Mia smiled.

Kayla smiled as she was thinking she was going to win and her prize would be her adulthood. Then she saw the waitress coming back she saw the pancakes and they looked good. She frowned when the waitress pointed out she went out of the lines and choose Mia's as the winner. Kayla was meaning to sake the waitress for a regular cup but Chloe said something to her and by the time she realized what was happening it was too late as the waitress took the cup.

"It's not a sippy cup." she said hating that word it sounded too babyish.

"Whatever." she said mad that she lost cause she now wondered how she was going to get her adulthood back!

Mia pulled Kayla's plate over to her and cut the pancakes into little pieces before buttering it and pouring syrup over the pancakes. She took the fork and knife and left Kayla the spoon to eat with.

"There you go honey. That should be easier for you. Be a big girl and eat your breakfast all gone, okay? and drink your juice all gone for your big sister." Mia said, encouraging Kayla.

"Aw, I guess little Kayla can't feed herself. That's okay. She can sit there while we eat and then we will get her some baby food and formula and feed her when we get home." Mia said.

Chloe looked over at Kayla and smiled.

"Does our little sister need to go potty? It's been awhile since you've gone last."

"Whatever I'm not a baby so quit treating me like one!" she pouted as she was fed up with this crap. She didn't believe them for a second that they would get her baby food and formula she was going to call their bluff..

"I know when I have to go pott, I mean to the bathroom!" she said embarrassed that she almost said potty.

"I'm not eating so I don't need this!" she said ripping off her bib. She figured she'd just eat a hot pocket once she gets home.

Chloe shook her head and took the bib, sticking it back in her purse.

"It's too bad. I had hoped you wouldn't put up such a fight. I had wanted to treat you like a six year old. Oh well. That's your choice." Chloe said.

Chloe and Mia ate their breakfast.

"Fine, I'll take you to the potty." Mia sighed.

Mia got up and waited for Kayla to stand up. Mia took Kayla's hand and led her to bathroom. She went inside and over to one of the stalls.

"Let me help my little sister with her overalls and panties."

Mia undid the straps of the overalls and pulled them down to her knees. She put her fingers in the panties and slipped them down as well.

"Okay, go and potty."

"I can go to the bathroom by myself!" she said like a cranky toddler but Mia wasn't hearing it as she took her hand and lead her to the bathroom.

Once they got there she unhooked her overalls and took down her panties slapping her hands as she tried to. Kayla rolled her eyes and sit down and took care of business.

Mia crossed her arms and watched Kayla. She tapped her fingers on her arm.

"Hurry up. If you need to potty that bad it shouldn't take you that long. Let me know when you are done so your sister can show you how to clean yourself up."