LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I guess not. I can hold your hand." Mia said.

Mia took the harness off of Kayla and took her hand. She walked around for awhile. Finally she sat down on a bench next to Chloe. Chloe held out a bottle of juice to Kayla.

"Here you go, Baby. I know you must

Kayla smiled as she got her way to get that stupid leash off. She walked around looing at the sky enjoying the sun light.

"So what did you tell your family about me?" she asked nervously.

They walked over to the bench she was thirsty but she didn't wanna drink her bottle out in the open.

"I'll just wait until we get back in the car."

"I told her we adopted a baby girl at college. I've sent them pictures of you that we have taken so they already know what you look like, Baby." Mia said.

Chloe put the nipple up to Kayla's mouth.

"Drink it now baby. If you want another one in the car I'll take another one out of the diaper bag. What's the matter? Are you afraid someone is going to make fun of you for drinking out of a baby bottle? You don't know anyone here. Besides, you're wearing a diaper so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that you drink out of bottles."

"And they think it's ok that you adopted a college girl and made her into a baby!" she asked not understanding how they thought this was normal.

Kayla shook her head.

"No I don't want another one I'd like to only drink it in the car, they can't see it so how would they know I have one on!" she said sounding just like a toddler arguing with their mommy or in her case her two mommies!

"They don't care how old you are, honey. They just know we adopted you."

Mia sighed and shook her head.

"I think someone wants a spanking before we get back in the car. Just drink your bottle. You are drawing more attention to yourself by arguing than just drinking your bottle."

Mia swatted Kayla's bare thigh.

"You do not talk to Mommy Chloe or myself like that, understand? When we tell you to do something, we expect you to do it without any backtalk." Mia said.

Chloe pulled Kayla onto her lap as she drank her bottle.

"Owe!" the baby yelped. Rubbing her thigh.

"Yes." she said pouting with her head lowered.

Then to her surprise Mommy Chloe made her get In her lap and she fed her the bottle.

Oh know people will see everything now! She thought to herself as she drank her bottle like a baby as Chloe wouldn't even let her hold it.

Chloe cooed at Kayla as she drank her bottle. When she was finished, she pulled the nipple out of her mouth and wiped her face with a cloth. She sat Kayla up and rubbed and patted her back.

Kayla turned red with embarrassment as both her mommies cooed at her. She just hoped it wasn't going to be like this in front of her new family! The baby closed her eyes and finished drinking continuing to think about how this trip was going to go. She smiled in the inside thinking she'd actually get to sleep in a bed and eat at a table and eat real food. No way would they have a crib and highchair. Her thoughts were interrupted as she finished her bottle it was quickly removed from her mouth and her face wiped off then Chloe began patting her back trying to burp her.

"Burp!" she blushed bright red as that was embarrassing.

"Can we go now?" she whined

"Okay, we can get back on the road." Mia said.

Chloe helped Kayla off her lap and Mia took her hand. She walked her back to the car and helped her in the car seat and fastened her in.

"Why don't you try to nap for awhile? It's a long trip and probably very boring, huh? I'll wake you up later, okay?"

Mia opened the diaper bag and took out a pink pacifier. She clipped it on Kayla's dress and slipped it in mouth. She stroked Kayla's hair.

"Now try to get some sleep, Baby."

Mia and Chloe talked to each other as they continued on the trip. They were making pretty good time and in another couple of hours, they were on the outskirts of the town they lived in. Chloe slowed down as they got onto the highways that had lights. They pulled into a fast food restaurant to get lunch.

"Wake up baby girl. It's time for dinner." Mia said.

Kayla sucked on her pacifier looking out the window about 15 minutes later she was out. While sleeping she flooded her diaper but that was nothing new as she continued to sleep.

"Wh-what are we here now?" she asked behind her pacifier rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Almost baby. Mommy Chloe and I are hungry so we are stopping by Wendy's to get something to eat before we head to the house. We are in the city right now. I thought you might need a change as well."

Chloe parked the car and Mia came around to get Kayla out of the car seat. She stood her next to the car and lifted her dress to check her diaper.

"Yep, you're wet alright. Let's go." Mia said, giving Kayla a pat on her bottom.

Chloe handed Mia the diaper bag as Mia took Kayla's hand.

The baby was still trying to wake up when Mia got her out of her car seat and got her out of the car she felt Mia lift her dress and check her then the oat on her diaper.

"Come on what?" it dawned on her that she was going to be changed in public.

"No mommy you can't change me in there please change me in the car!" she whined stopping and fighting Mia from taking her inside.

Mia sighed.

"Alright. I'll change you in the car. Chloe can get my dinner. Let's get you changed."

Mia raised Kayla's dress above her waist and let her get in the car, laying down in the back. She took off her wet diaper and cleaned her

"Ok thank you mommy." Kayla said smiling and laying down for her diaper change. She laid there as her mommy began changing her as she has done so many times. The baby laid there laughing and giggling as Mia went into her silly mommy role! When she was changed she was stood up as Mia patted her diaper.

"I'm nervous mommy." she said softly

"There's nothing to be nervous about, baby. Everyone is going to like you. Now let's go get something to eat."

Mia took Kayla's hand and led her into the restaurant. Chloe waved them over to a table. There was a hamburger, fries and a drink for both Chloe and Mia, and two jars of baby food and a bottle for Kayla. Mia sat Kayla down in a chair at the table.

"I don't think you would fit in the high chairs here, baby. Don't worry though, we'll have a high chair for you at both houses."

Chloe opened the baby food as Mia tied a bib on Kayla.

She just nodded, but she was still nervous as she went inside with Mia holding her hand. They sat down she was hoping she would get a hamburger and fries. She was surprised when Mia got the jars of baby food out.

"Please mommy not here!" she whined as Mia tied the bib on here she did her best not to look around at the other people.

"If you don't want to eat right now, we can wait until we get to Mommy Chloe's house, where we are going first. We'll go to Mommy Mia's house tomorrow."

Chloe looked at Kayla to see if she wanted to be fed now or later.

"But what if I get hungry before then?" she asked nervously not wanting to be fed here in front of people. It really didn't seem they were giving her much choice.

"Can I just eat in the car?"

She looked around as people were looking at the three pretty girls one wearing a baby bib and dressed as a baby!

"I guess we can feed you in the car. But you are going to have to wait until we are finished with our food, okay? Just suck on your pacifier for now." Mia said.

Chloe put the baby food back in the diaper bag.