LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"No I don't need a nap and you don't need to tell my mommies either I'll be good and play!" she said hoping Annie would change her mind and not tell her mommies! She grabbed her dolls and began playing.

"Thank you." she said to Annie has she took her bottle and began drinking.

Kayla continued to play hoping to be good every once in awhile she'd take a drink of her bottle then she'd go back playing with her dolls. She looked over at Annie who was watching TV. After awhile her stomach began to grumble, she figured it must be close to dinner time as her body was on a schedule.

"Annie what time is it?" she asked sitting her bottle down.

"It's time for your dinner, baby. Let's get something in that tummy, okay?"

Annie helped Kayla to stand up and took her over to the high chair. She lifted Kayla into the high chair and strapped her in. Annie tied a bib around her neck and put the tray on in front of Kayla.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me and let me feed you your dinner without whining?" Annie asked.

"Ok sounds good I'm hungry." she said as she sat there waiting for Annie to take her hand and strap her into her highchair. She sat there as Annie tied her bib on clicking the tray in place. She looked over at the jars of baby food she wasn't surprised but she was hoping for big girl food.

She smiled looking at Annie.

"Aren't

Annie smiled at Kayla.

"Not always baby. You have thrown a tantrum because you didn't want baby food before."

Annie got a spoon and sat down in front of Kayla. She started feeding her the baby food.

"Who's my good little eater?" Annie cooed.

"Sorry baby. Your mommies want you to have a bath, not a shower. Come on."

Annie took Kayla's hand and led her to the bathroom. She started water running in the tub and added bubble bath. she got Kayla undressed, taking off her tee shirt and diaper, and lifted her into the tub. She added some bath toys and sat down to watch Kayla for a few minutes.

The baby already knew what the answer would be so that came as no surprise. She would just ask questions like that at times to keep her sanity.

"Ok." she said as she went with Annie to the bathroom. She stood there as she was undressed down to her diaper she stood there while the water ran, then Annie took her diaper off and folded it up and she was placed in the tub.

"Splash splash!" she said throwing some water on Annie getting her shirt wet.

"Not cool, baby." Annie said, splashing back.

Annie washed Kayla from head to toe and even washed her hair. When she was done, she rinsed Kayla off and got her out of the tub. She rubbed Kayla dry with a towel, then led her over to her room. She put Kayla on the changing table and slipped a diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed. She helped Kayla off the changing table.

"Ha ha I can see your bra Annie!" she laughing and giggling as Annie's Pink bra was visible through her wet shirt.

Kayla sat there as Annie washed her she felt just like a little girl being told what to do. When to close her eyes so the water and soap didn't get in.

She laid there as Annie diapered and dressed her.

"I'm not tired I don't wanna go to bed!" she whined.

The baby noticed Annie wasn't hearing any of it.

Kayla laid there cradled in her babysitters lap as she had the nipple from the bottle teased across her lips.

Soon she was drinking and falling asleep.

When Annie saw that Kayla was almost asleep, she carefully stood up and took her to the crib. she laid Kayla down and covered her before turning on the mobile. She also turned on the baby monitor before leaving the room. She went out to the living room to watch tv.

Spring break arrived, and Chloe and Mia decided to take Kayla home with them to meet their families. They had packed the car already and just needed to wake Kayla up and get her ready for the trip.

Mia came in Kayla's room and lowered the side of the crib.

"Time to wake up, Baby. We need to get you dressed so we can get on the road."

Kayla was just waking up the day had arrived that she had been dreading she was going to meet grandma and her aunts and cousins as Chloe called them. It was one thing to be shown off as a baby to the class and the other students in the dorms but to other people adults she's never met before and a road trip as a baby was something she wasn't looking forward to at all!

"Mommy do I have to go can't Annie watch me?" she whined

"Don't be silly, baby. All your relatives want to see you. Besides it would be very boring staying here. And I think Annie already had plans."

Mia took Kayla over to the changing table and changed her diaper. She changed her into a pink dress with ruffles on it.

"We don't have time for breakfast, so we'll give you a bottle in the car.

"Please mommy I don't wanna go!" she said starting to cry. She was so embarrassed as Chloe had told her how everyone was looking forward to seeing the new baby of the family. This can't be happening! The baby thought to herself. Most baby's obviously didn't have to experience the cooing and fawning over cause they knew no better!

Mia swatted Kayla's bottom.

"That will be enough of the attitude. I packed your paddle in the diaper bag, and don't think I won't use it if I need too on the trip."

Mia led Kayla out to the living room where Chloe was waiting. Chloe was wearing a shirt and jeans as she was doing the driving, or at least the majority of it. It would take all day to get to the town where Chloe and Mia lived.

"Well look at how pretty Baby is!" Chloe cooed.

They walked out to the car and Mia helped Kayla into her car seat and fastened the harness around her.

"Owe mommy!" she cried as the smacks stung. Then she stood there as Mia scolded her. When she was done getting everything ready she was taken into the front room. Kayla saw Chloe she looked pretty as usual.

"No I don't it looks awful!" she whined some more.

She sat in the car as Mia strapped her in.

They had been on the road for a couple of hours when Chloe pulled the car into a rest stop. Mia looked over the sink at Kayla.

"Are you still awake, Baby? I thought we might get out and stretch our legs a bit, okay?"

Mia came around and got Kayla out of the car seat. She lifted her dress and checked her diaper.

"Yeah ok." she said as she was looking forward to getting out of her car seat. When Mia got her out she promptly had her diaper checked, the baby was so used to it by now it really came as no surprise. She stood there as Mia dug through her purse putting a harness on her.

"Mommy do I have to wear that, you know I won't run off!" she whined as she felt like a dog and she knew others would look at her!