LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

She frowned listening to Kayla then shook her head as she didn't want to upset her mommies.

"Ok!" she said smiling as she was tired of the baby formula and was ready for some juice.

She smiled and nodded.

"Sounds like a plan."

The baby watched as Annie disappeared into the kitchen..

Kayla laid down and began drinking her bottle like it was the most natural thing to do. She giggled and laughed as Annie tickled her and cooing at her. Just yesterday her sister and mom were changing her now her babysitter was changing her. She was definitely getting used to her baby life as Annie raised her legs and wiped her butt powdering her sliding the new diaper under her.

"Do you think my mommies will ever let me grow up again?" she asked sitting up in her nice fresh clean diaper.

Annie shrugged her shoulders.

"That's up to them. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. Look what happened the first time. Just enjoy your baby life."

Annie say beside Kayla and rubbed her back.

"Do you want to finish playing go fish now, or go to bed?"

"Aww, poor baby. I feel sorry for you," Annie giggled.

"Alright, one more game. Prepare to get your baby butt beat!" Annie said, shuffling the cards.

"Keep drinking your bottle, baby. It needs to be empty by bedtime." Annie said.

Annie just smiled at Kayla.

Annie played the game, making sure Kayla won.

"Good job, Baby! Now it's bedtime, and no fussing." Annie said.

Annie stood up and held her hand out for Kayla to take.

Kayla was mad as Annie just smiled at her not even engaging in the conversation. They played their game for several minutes the baby smiling when she won. When it was over she was told it was bedtime. She could tell my Annie's look and tone she was serious. She stood up taking Annie's hand to be put to bed.

"What time is it, do we have school tomorrow?"

Kayla was laid down and tucked in by her babysitter..

"I know it's dark outside but what time?" she asked frustrated as she had no reason not to believe Annie it looked dark outside to her. Since Chloe and Mia made sure she couldn't see any clocks she had no idea. Mia and Chloe kept time by their tablets and phones.

"Ok good night." she said behind her pacifier as Annie raised the crib rail clicking it into place and winding the mobile shutting the nursery door.

Kayla laid there wondering what was going to happen at school tomorrow.

"Stop asking. I already told you to let your mommies and me worry about the time.

Annie left the room and went out to the living room. She put 50 shades of grey on and watched it until Chloe and Mia came home.

Kayla fell asleep then in the middle of the night the laxatives kicked in and she messed her diaper it wouldn't have been so bad had she been asleep but since she was awake she was uncomfortable. Her mommies had told her if she needs anything in the middle of the night she must cry. She looked over at the baby monitor and she began crying. Hoping to get one of her mommy's attention..

"WA WA Wa!"

Mia and Chloe had retired to their bedroom. They both heard Kayla and smiled. They walked to Kayla's room and immediately knew what the problem was.

"Who's a stinky baby then?" Chloe cooed.

Mia lowered the side of the crib as Chloe got the changing supplies. Mia took the bottle and slipped it in Kayla's mouth as Chloe changed Kayla, taking off her messy diaper and cleaning her before putting a clean diaper on her, using plenty of baby powder.

"Did Miss Annie take good care of our baby? What did you do with her?" Mia asked.

"Mommies!" she said when they walked in. She blushed as they cooed at her and she hated the messy diapers wetting it wasn't so bad but messing it was the worst. She looked up at Mia as she lowered the crib fixated on her black bra thinking about her breasts. Then she opened her mouth accepting her bottle. She laid there as her diaper was changed.

"Yeah we talked and she showed me pictures we watched cartoons and ate then we played cards." she said going through her day.

Mia smiled as Kayla related what she and Annie had done. Annie had given them the rundown the night before so what Kayla said was just confirming it.

"It sounds like Annie is a great babysitter. I'm glad we found her." Mia said.

Once Chloe had the diaper changed and Kayla had drained her bottle, Mia pulled the side of the crib up.

"Go back to sleep, baby. It's too early to get up." Mia said, faking a yawn.

Chloe wound the mobile and the mommies went back to their bedroom and resumed making love.

"Yeah she's pretty cool she said she's proud of me but I don't know why." she said as Chloe finished changing her she stretched as she felt nice and clean.

"What time is it?" she whined.

She watched Chloe wind up the mobile as they left the nursery.

"I told you. It's the middle the night. You should be asleep and dreaming of puppies and teddy bears." Mia said.

Mia and Chloe woke up the next morning. Chloe went to get Kayla's breakfast ad Mia went to wake Kayla. Mia walked past the crib and opened the drapes a bit, letting the sunshine in. She came back over to the crib, smiling.

"Time to get up, baby! We have to get you changed and dressed in a cute dress for school.

Kayla sighed in frustration as Mia wasn't going to tell her what time it is. She laid there as she watched her mommies leave and soon she was back asleep. The next morning she woke up to the bright sun and to Mia cooing at her. The one thing that really woke her up was the tickling.

"Q--quit qu--quit!" she said laughing and kicking her feet trying to get away from Mia the tickle monster.

Mia changed Kayla into a dry diaper and helped her out of her crib. Mia held Kayla's hand and led her out to Chloe. Mia helped Kayla into the high chair and put the tray on. She tied the bib on Kayla and sat down.

Chloe stirred the bowl of baby cereal she had fixed. There was a bottle of baby formula sitting in front of Chloe.

"Good morning, baby!" Chloe cooed.

"Who's a hungry baby this morning?" Chloe said, slipping the baby spoon into Kayla's mouth.

After Kayla was dressed for the day she was taken into thru kitchen for breakfast.

"Good morning mommy." she said happily smiling as Mia tied her bib on getting her strapped into her highchair.

"I am!" she said opening her mouth for her baby cereal.

Sitting there eating she wondered how school was going to be today.

Chloe smiled back at Kayla and continued to feed her until the bowl was empty, even scraping some off her face and feeding her that. Chloe picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth so she could drink it.

"Mommy Chloe expects you to be a good girl for Mrs. Reynolds and the girls in your class. When they need a practice baby make sure you volunteer. It's good practice for the class so they know how to do things on a real baby, but it's also good practice for you, so you learn how to be a good Baby for mommy Chloe and mommy Mia. You want to be a good Baby, don't you?" Chloe cooed.

Kayla sat there eating her food as fast as Chloe could feed it to her. Hmm she must like making me look like a messy baby as many times that she's done this she should be good at it by now. She thought to herself as she had food on her face.

The baby nodded as she didn't want to get in trouble.

"Mommy when can I be a big girl again?" she asked as she was worried if she continued this she would be diaper dependent and sink further into babyhood!

"Let's not worry about that right now. Babies take awhile to become big girls, usually years, while others never become big girls. You still have a long way to go until you're ready to be a big girl. You've only been a baby for a few months, and not a very good one. You need to be more accepting of everything your mommies and miss Annie and even Mrs. Reynolds are doing to make you a better baby." Chloe said.

Annie arrived at the door and knocked.

The baby was getting mad as Chloe was kinda scolding her but also not giving her the answer she wanted to hear.

"You have me in diapers, eating baby food and drinking baby formula not even milk and I sleep in a damn nursery and eat in a highchair I think I've been a good baby!" she said showing a lot of her adult side as she was annoyed and mad!

She looked up as she herd a knock at the door.

"That must be Annie!" she said happily.