LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

After saying good night to everyone Mia lead her to her nursery for nite nite time.

She was lead into the nursery where her mommy put her down tucking her in raising the crib railing and winding up the mobile. Just like that she was all alone with the sound of the mobile and her dancing bears. She just laid there thinking about the day she just endured.

Kayla's family left just after Kayla was put in her crib. Mia and Chloe straightened up around the dorm and then got ready for bed. Chloe fixed a bottle for Kayla and put it in her crib, giving her a kiss on the cheek and then left the room. They both went to bed.

Kayla woke up in the middle of the night she grabbed her bottle putting herself back to sleep she didn't even notice she had a wet diaper. She laid there drinking her bottle having no idea what time it is. As Mia and Chloe have told her several times baby's don't need to worry about the time, the only time they need to worry about is time to be good. Soon she was back asleep.

Mia woke up and put on her house coat like she usually did and came over to wake Kayla up. She opened the drapes, then lowered the side of the crib. She checked Kayla's diaper and shook her to wake her up.

"Wake up, baby. Are you hungry? Mommy Chloe is fixing your breakfast for you. Let's get you up and going."

Kayla woke up she was in a good mood maybe it was the dreams she had she was home with her friends dressed as a teenage college girl not a baby. As she wiped the sleep from her eyes she realized she was indeed still a baby.

"Yeah mommy." she said stretching as she was hungry.

"Ok."

Mia smiled and put her hands under Kayla's arms and lifted her out of the crib and putting her on her hands and knees. She gave Kayla a pat on her diapered bottom.

"Okay baby, go find Mommy Chloe. I will be there in a little bit. I need to get dressed." Mia cooed.

Mia left the room, leaving Kayla on the floor.

Chloe was standing in the kitchen stirring a bowl of baby cereal, wearing a thong and a lacy bra.

Once Mia got her out of her crib she made her crawl to the kitchen to find mommy Chloe.

She began crawling like this was the most natural thing. When she found her way in the kitchen she couldn't believe what she saw.

Chloe was wearing a black thong with a black lacy bra. Damn she looks sexy. Kayla thought to herself.

"Hi mommy I'm ready to eat." she said not taking her eyes off mommy Chloe.

Chloe smiled at Kayla.

"Well good morning, baby. Let's get you in your high chair then." Chloe cooed.

Chloe knelt down and lifted Kayla to her feet and led her over to the high chair. She helped her into it and strapped her in. She put the tray on in front and tied a bib around Kayla's neck. She put a bottle of formula on the tray.

"I'll have your breakfast ready in a minute, baby. Go ahead and drink your bottle."

Chloe turned and went back to making up some baby cereal for Kayla.

Once Chloe knelt down the baby got a good look at her breasts and couldn't take her eyes off of them she wanted to reach out and touch them but before she could do or say anything Chloe had her in the highchair strapping her in tying her bib around her neck. She watched as Chloe turned to finish making her breakfast. Why does she have to be so pretty and walk around in her bra and panties it's like she's teasing me or something! Kayla thought to herself as she sucked her bottle imagining sucking Chloe's breast. What's happening to me she thought to herself in her fantasy state.

Chloe finished making the baby cereal then turned back to the high chair. She pulled a chair in front of the high chair and sat down. Before starting to feed Kayla Chloe reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, releasing her breasts. She took off her bra, setting it aside.

"You don't mind if mommy gets comfortable, do you? Sometimes those bras can be pretty confining. I guess you wouldn't know about that though, would you baby? You don't have anything to be confined in a bra, do you?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe scooped up some baby food and waved it in front of Kayla.

"Here comes the airplane, baby," Chloe cooed.

The baby was ready to eat then Chloe smiled at her removing her bra. Her eyes got big she couldn't believe or understand why she was doing that, but she wasn't complaining. It was definitely going to make eating her breakfast harder.

"Hey mine aren't that big but they're average size." she said defensively.

She opened as she was ready to eat trying to keep her eyes on the spoon and not her mommy's breasts.

Chloe smiled and continued to feed Kayla, waving the spoon to get her attention. She finally finished and wiped off Kayla's face with the bib.

"I think your real mommy had a good idea about breastfeeding you. I can see you staring at my breast like a hungry baby. I don't have any milk to give you, at least not right now, but that doesn't mean you can't suck on my breasts, does it? So here is what is going to happen. Mommy Mia is going to change your diaper and put a onesie on you. Then you are going to be brought in to my bedroom where you will lay next to me. I'll let you play with my breasts and suck on them. How does that sound?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe got Kayla out of the high chair and took her bib off. Mia came over and took Kayla's hand.

"Wow, baby! Mommy Chloe is going to let you breastfeed. What do you say to her?" Mia asked.

Kayla was confused what was going on with her why was she so attracted to Chloe's breasts. She finally finished eating trying to come to her senses.

The baby blushed she didn't know what to say, a part of her was so confused at the idea and another part of her was looking forward to it. She knew if she did it she'd be only going further and further into babyhood.

"Um no I'm ok." she said more trying to convince herself then Chloe.

She looked at them again imaging where things might go and then she imagined she'd be stuck as a baby.

Once she was out of her highchair and cleaned up Mia took her to the nursery.

"I don't want to mommy!" she said afraid with her legs up as Mommy Mia changed her.

Mia smiled at Kayla as she ripped the tapes on the diaper.

"Alright, baby. After I finish changing you, I'll tell mommy Chloe you aren't quite ready for breastfeeding. Maybe when she is able to produce milk, you will be ready to nurse. Let's get baby changed."

Mia put a clean diaper with an elephant on the front on Kayla, taping it securely. She got a pink onesie out and dressed Kayla in it.

"You can play on your mat for awhile, okay baby? Then maybe later i will get Miss Annie to come over and watch you for awhile."

"Ok thank you mommy." she said as Mia powdered her and finished changing her. She was still trying to think of a way out of all this but now that her mom and sisters were in on it what could she do, where could she go. Slowly she was realizing she was stuck and she was going to be a baby. Will I lose my mind. She wondered to herself.

"Watch me why, where are you going?" she asked wondering what was going on.

"We have to go to work, Baby. Normally, you would be in school, but since there is no school, someone has to watch you."

Mia led Kayla out to the play mat and had her sit down. She got out her cell phone and called Annie, asking her to come over later. When she was done, Mia hung up the phone and smiled at Kayla.

"Would baby prefer juice or formula in her bottle?" She asked.

"I never know what day or time it is you guys never tell me and the time is on your phone but since you took my phone I never know!" she said frustrated as everything she use to take for granted is almost gone. She was surprised just how far they were willing to go to treat her just like a baby. Now they're going to breast feed me! She thought to herself. Once she was seated on the play mat she herd Mia ask Annie if she could babysit.

"You know I'll be fine by myself!" she said trying to convince them to leave her alone.

After a few minutes she realized they weren't changing their mind.

"Juice please." she said smiling

"Tell you what. I'll buy you a watch if you want and then we can practice telling time. Sometimes it's hard to tell the little hand from the big hand. Besides, don't mommy Chloe and myself make sure you get to school on time?" Mia cooed.

Mia ignores Kayla when she said she could stay by herself.

"Okay, juice it is."

Mia got a juice bottle out of the refrigerator and gave it to Kayla.

"I'm going to talk to mommy Chloe now, then get dressed for work. Can baby let me know when miss Annie gets here?"

"Yes I guess." she said sadly as she didn't want a watch that was just another way for Mia to baby her saying she would teach her how to tell time. At every turn she was running right into the fact that she was a baby. She was also mad noticing how Mia just ignored her but she did that a lot just dismissed her as an adult would to a baby they don't need to explain themselves.

"Thank you mommy, but I can still stay by myself I don't need Annie to come over." she whined hoping to get her way.

"Yes." she said when once again when she noticed her whining and begging were getting her no where.

Mia shook her head.

"I'm not going to let you sit around for eight hours in a wet or messy diaper so you can get a rash. Miss Annie will be here to change you and feed you and get you ready for bed. You better not give her any problems." Mia warned.

About a half hour later Annie came up to the door of the dorm and knocked, waiting to be let in.

"I can change myself!" she said doing all she could to get to stay home alone.

"Fine!" she said as she could tell with the tone she was pushing her luck. She watched as Mia went to her room to finish getting ready. Aster she was out of site she went back over to her play mat and began playing with her toys. The baby looked up as there was a knock on the door. Kayla got up to answer it.

"Hi Annie come in." she said smiling.

"Mommy Annie's here!" she yelled

"Yes, you could change yourself, if you don't mind a diaper that leaks. Besides you don't know when you are wet most of the time."

Annie smiled at Kayla and came in the house.

"Hello, Baby. Are you ready to have fun today? I brought some Dora DVD's and a candyland game we can play so you can learn your colors. Won't that be fun?"

Mia came out dressed for work.

"Thank you for coming over. Baby has been looking forward to you watching her. Isn't that right, Baby?"

Kayla was done arguing cause her mommy was right and she knew it. Half the time she didn't know when she was wet.

She stood there as Annie and her mommy talked. Then she couldn't believe Annie was going to teach her colors. Come on you know I'm not a baby! She thinks to herself.

Kayla knew she better be good or Mia would spank her in front of Annie.

"Yes mommy." she said softly

"You know you can ask me!" the baby said frustrated as she was talking to Mia like she wasn't there.

Kayla looked up as Chloe kissed her she was much taller when she wore high heels. She hugged her back.

"You're going to be gone all day and night?" she asked upset as she didn't wanna be babysat all night.

"Love you to mommy's." she said hugging them already missing them!

Before she could say anything Annie was checking her diaper.

"Ok but I'm not hungry!"