LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla thought there they go again, saying I better get used to people seeing me wonder who else they plan on showing me off to! She was thinking as Chloe put her pacifier in.

Kelly smiled as she watched Chloe hold her wrists down on full display was the baby ass which she was looking forward to making red.

"No plesse please!" the baby cried behind her pacifier.

WHack Whack whack Whack.

The first few swats sent a bolt of electricity running through her body. Her ass felt like it was being branded or a hot iron was striking her.

Mia got out her phone and took a video of Kelly spanking Kayla's bottom. Chloe had a firm grip on Kayla, not allowing her to move at all. They all listened to her crying.

"Maybe now you will not spit on your big sister like that. That is not how our baby is going to act. When Kelly is finished spanking you, I expect to hear an apology from you and you need give her a kiss on the cheek before letting Kelly finish feeding you dinner." Mia said.

The baby did all she could to try to move to cover her ass but Chloe had a firm grip on her as Kelly went to town.

"Ok ok I'll be good!" she cried over and over again she just wanted it to end.

"Ok stand up baby." Kelly said teasing her.

"Now I can tell your friends I spanked you!" she said smiling at her.

"I'm sorry big sis." she said hugging and kissing her like her mommy Mia told her to do.

"You girls really have her in line, if you two ever wanna come and visit you're more then welcome just let me know I can convert her old room into a nursery." Kayla's mom said.

The baby knew she was done there was no escaping this she was going to stay a baby Mia even told her that!

After Kayla apologized, Mia got her back in the high chair and put the tray on.

"Go ahead and feed baby her lunch, Kelly. She won't give you any more problems. Baby really likes for you to play airplane or train tunnel when you feed her, by the way." Chloe said.

"Why don't all the adults go out to the living room except for Kelly? I doubt baby will be giving us much to look at while she eats. When she is finished, maybe someone can take her out for a walk in her stroller." Mia said.

Chloe and Mia left the dining room and took Wendy and Nancy to the living room.

"Ok that sounds fun ready baby for the choo choo." she said smiling as she watched the other girls leave.

"Here comes the choo choo." she said in baby talk.

Kayla opened again and again. Her bottom was still stinging inside her diaper she knew she had to be good.

"Just think baby I'll tell your little friends I fed you in your highchair and spanked you while your mommy held you down, yes I will."

The baby could only cry to herself if her friends ever found out about this who knows what they'll do or say.

When Kelly was done feeding her she released the tray and got her down.

"Not so fast baby let's take off your baby panties, there we go now you look much better in a t shirt and diaper." she said patting her diaper.

"Ok crawl into the living room."

The baby knew she had no choice so she did as she was told.

Chloe and Mia smiled as Kayla crawled into the living room. They had spread her play mat on the floor with several toy on it, including her new puppy and the cloth book they had bought her.

"Come over to your play mat baby. Puppy wants to play with you. Show everyone how much you like your puppy." Chloe said.

Chloe slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth as she crawled over to the mat.

"How about I take a picture of your family with baby in it? Then you can show it to everyone when you get back home." Mia said.

Kayla hated crawling with just her diaper on it was so loud. She saw that her play mat was set up and she knew what that meant.

The baby crawled over to her mat. She accepted her pacifier not wanting to upset her mommies.

She shook her head back and forth..

"Oh what a wonderful idea and like I said earlier Mia and Chloe if you girls ever wanna visit just let me know." she said smiling

The baby was so embarrassed as she knew they were about to have a family picture with her as the baby!

Chloe helped Kayla to her feet and led her over to Wendy. She had Kayla sit on her mother's lap with Nancy and Kelly on either side of her. Chloe stepped away and Mia took a couple of pictures.

"Okay, we need one with Baby smiling. Would one of you girls tickle Baby? That makes her giggle." Mia instructed.

Nancy reached over and tickled Kayla and Mia took a picture.

Chloe smiled at Wendy.

"Thanks. We might take you up on that during spring break. I'm sure Baby would like to see her old friends again, wouldn't you?"

The baby was so embarrassed sitting on her mom's lap in her diaper.

Chloe and Mia directed the pictures as everyone got in their poses.

"Quit quit quit!" she said giggling as they tickled her.

The baby shook her head as she didn't want anyone seeing her like this!

Once the pictures were taken, Chloe lifted Kayla off her mother's lap and set her back on the play mat. She touched the button on the puppy to get it to bark and walk toward Kayla.

"There you go honey. Why don't you play with your toys while the adults talk?" Chloe cooed.

Mia showed everyone the pictures she had taken of the family.

"I'll send you the pictures by email." Mia promised.

Wendy gave Mia her email address.

"Ok mommy." is all the baby could say she didn't wan go over anyone else's lap.

She sat there watching the adults laugh and talk she wondered if Mia was going to show them all the pictures and videos she had taken.

While she was playing with her dog the thought kept running through her head.

Why is my mom accepting this without any problem like this is normal.

"I have to admit we knew Kayla was always immature I'm glad you girls have put her on her place." Kelly said giving Mia her email too.

"I have other pictures I've taken of Kayla since she came to our dorm. I'll send you all some of them as well." Mia said.

"I've thought about putting Kayla into some kind of program that would help her grow up and be more mature, but I see that would have been a waste of money. She is more suited to the baby life. She would never have amounted to much in the real world anyway. She was always clingy and depended on others to do things for her. Even after she was out of the diapers, I had to wipe her bottom for her until she was in sixth grade," Wendy informed.

Nancy picked up a baby rattle on the play mat and shook it in front of Kayla.

"Baby wants to play with her rattle, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Nancy cooed.

"How about we go out for dinner later? I'm sure Baby would love to get out of the house. Since she just had lunch, I think we should wait a couple of hours anyway. Baby is going to need a nap first as well." Chloe said.

Kayla was trying to listen but really could only make out laughs and her dog barking as she didn't want them to think she wasn't playing.

Then she turned around when she herd the rattle shake her sister was right there cooing at her shaking to get her attention like she was a real infant.

"No and I'm not a baby talk some sense into mom or Mia and Chloe I'm a college girl not a baby and you know it!" she said to Nancy. Hoping to find a sympathetic ear.

Oh great! She thought to herself as she did hear Chloe say something about a nap and saw her coming her way.

"Ok Nancy tell her I'm not really a baby and this needs to stop!"

"Ok!" she asked hoping she'd help her!

Nancy smiled as Kayla talked to her.

"Aw, does our baby sister think she is older than she is? Our baby sister who pees and poops in a diaper still? That sounds like a baby to me." Nancy said.

Chloe came over to where Kayla was.

"Nancy would you like to put the baby to bed? I'll go get her a bottle." Chloe said.

Nancy helped Kayla to her feet and led her into her bedroom.

"Let's get baby in her crib." Nancy cooed, tickling Kayla's tummy.

Nancy lowered the side of the crib and helped Kayla inside.

"Sorry sis. You are not going to get any sympathy from me. Now go night-night." Nancy said, raising the side of the crib.

Chloe came in and gave Kayla her bottle and wound the mobile. She turned on the baby monitor and left the room.

Kayla turned red with embarrassment as Nancy cooed at her and reminded her how she uses her diaper and saying she's a baby.

"Yeah but they make me!" she said trying to save her dignity.

She watched as Chloe smiled at her asking Nancy to put her down while she went to make her a bottle.

Kayla knew she was done as everyone really thought she was a baby and No one would help her.

She couldn't help but laugh as her sister tickled her leading her to the nursery.

Once she was in her crib Chloe came in giving her the bottle clicking the railing in place winding the mobile.

The baby laid there sucking her bottle listening to the adults laugh.

This is so unfair she thought to herself soon drifting off to sleep.

Nancy, Wendy and Kelly got cleaned up while Kayla was asleep. Mia came in the room to wake Kayla up. She checked her diaper before waking her up.

"Wake up, baby. We need to get going. Before we do, I better get baby in a dry diaper." Mia cooed.

Mia got a clean diaper and changed Kayla into it. She helped Kayla out of bed and took off her tee shirt. She got a cute dress that barely covered her diaper and slipped it over Kayla's head.

"Peek-a-boo!" Mia said as she pulled the dress over Kayla's head.

"Okay, go out to the living room where everyone is waiting." Mia said, giving Kayla a pat on her bottom.

She rolled over hearing Mia's voice then opened her eyes as she felt Mia check her diaper. Then she watched as Mia grabbed a fresh diaper from the diaper stacker.

"Go where are we going." she whined as Mia finished changing her.

She sat up as Mia finished dressing her.

The baby smiled and laughed as Mia played with her slipping a dress on her.

Once the dress was on Kayla looked at it and in doing so she noticed it did nothing to hide her diaper.

"Mommy it needs to be longer everyone will see my diaper." she cried

She knew there would be no hiding she's a baby and she was starting to understand Chloe and Mia her mommies were doing this on purpose!

"We're going, out to eat, baby. Don't worry, we will have something for you to eat too."

"Don't worry about it, baby. You shouldn't care what anyone thinks. Leave that to Mommy Chloe and Mommy Mia, okay?" Mia said.

Mia slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth as they walked out to the living room. Chloe was waiting with shoes and socks for Kayla and put them on her, then fixed her hair.

"There's our pretty baby." Chloe cooed.

Nancy came over and took Kayla's and and walked her out to the car with everyone following. Mia had the diaper bag.

Nancy helped Kayla into her car seat and then got in next to her.

"Um can't I just eat what you guys are eating!" she whined as it was bad enough she would be dressed just like a baby were they really going to make me eat baby food too: she wondered to herself.

"Easy for you to say you're not the one wearing a diaper dressed like a baby." then Chloe put her pacifier in. The baby knew that meant to be quiet and both mommies knew she'd be quiet cause she didn't wanna talk with her pacifier in knowing it would come across as baby talk. She sat down as Chloe finished dressing her and doing her hair.

Her sister took her hand leading her to the car strapping her in. This was going to be the baby's real first time out dressed as a baby. The mall was one thing but a restaurant.

Chloe and Mia didn't answer Kayla as they got her ready to go.

Once everyone was in the car, Chloe drove to the restaurant, about twenty minute away. She pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. They all got out of the car and Mia took Kayla's hand, leading her into the restaurant. They were shown a table and Chloe got a high chair for Kayla and put her in it.

"There you go baby. All nice and comfy." Chloe cooed as she tied a bib around her neck.

Everyone ordered their food and Chloe gave Kayla a bottle of formula to drink.

More and more the baby was notching her mommies wouldn't always answer her questions they just dismissed her like a gibberish toddler. She sat there in her carseat still not believing this here she was about to have a dinner with her family completely dressed up as a baby. They finally pulled in she waited patiently for someone to unbuckle her which Mia did taken her hand leading her in. To her amazement Chloe got a highchair strapping her in!

"Seriously isn't this going too far?" she whined.

She watched as everyone ordered their food No one ordered anything for her instead Chloe handed her a bottle.

The baby just looked at it no way was she going to drink it in front of everyone.

"I don't want it!"

Mia looked at Kayla with a raised eyebrow after she refused the bottle.

"Really? You're going to refuse to drink your bottle after that spanking you got earlier? I have the paddle in your diaper bag and we can go to the bathroom, Baby. You have until the count of three to start drinking the bottle or you will regret it. 1...2...3.."

The baby didn't need to be told twice as she knew Mia was serious and would take her to the bathroom not to use it but to spank her!

She put the bottle to her lips and began drinking.

Kayla was so embarrassed as she felt like she was on display.

Everyone talked to each other while they waited for their food to come. After the server brought the food, Mia got three jars of baby food out of the diaper bag and opened them up. She got a baby spoon out of the diaper bag and stirred the baby food. She then started feeding Kayla.

"Who's a hungry baby then?" Mia cooed, bringing the spoon up to Kayla's mouth after taking the bottle from her.

The baby sucked on her bottle jealous of what the grown ups were having some were having tea others were having pop and her mom was drinking coffee. She couldn't understand why she couldn't have milk but instead was being forced to drink real baby formula. Then when she saw the food come out she really began to salivate seeing a steak, spaghetti, hamburger fries, salad everything looked so good!

Then she frowned when she saw Mia grab the diaper bag getting out 3 jars of baby food as Mia cooed to her. She turned her nose up but when Mia gave her the knowing mommy look that says eat or else she knew she better be good.

"I am mommy." she said trying to smile at this whole ordeal.