LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe tossed in a couple of jars of toddler cookies in the cart as well. Chloe and Mia got shampoo and other toiletries they needed then headed to the checkouts.

"We better head home. Somebody hasn't had her nap yet." Mia said, giving Kayla a kiss on the cheek.

Kayla just hoped that the checkout girl wouldn't know the baby food diapers and formula were for her. As they approached the checkout line.

She figured it would look funny having a sixes 6 package of Pampers and formula for an infant fir the same baby followed by baby food and if they said they were fir her and she was being punished it would be so embarrassing.

She blushed as Mia kissed her talking about needing her nap a little too loud.

Mia took the pacifier out of the diaper bag while they were in the checkout lane and rubbed it against Kayla's mouth.

"Open wide for mommy," Cooed Mia.

When they made it through the checkout lane, Chloe pushed the cart to the car. Mia and Chloe took their time putting the groceries and diapers in the car, leaving Kayla in the cart. Finally Chloe got Kayla out of the car and put her in her car seat. She strapped her in and handed her a bottle.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle, baby. When we get home, you can go in for a nap while we put the groceries away and bring everything else in."

That was the least of her worries as Mia pulled out her pacifier she wanted to make sure everyone knew she was the baby and the diapers and formula were hers.

"B--b-but mommy I was good, I don't need that." When Mia gave her the look and presented it to her mouth she opened accepting the pacifier. Once everything was paid for they went back to the car and put the things away, The baby sat in the cart sucking her pacifier when they were done unloading the groceries and her baby supplies she was strapped into her baby seat.

"Ok." she said taking the bottle she put it to her lips and began drinking.

It was more than a half hour car ride home and Mia and Chloe talked between themselves, leaving Kayla to drink her bottle. Finally they pulled into their parking spot in front of the dorm. Chloe got Kayla out and took her hand. Mia got the diaper bag and followed Kayla and Chloe into their dorm. Chloe took Kayla into her room and undressed her down to her diaper.

"Who's a sleepy baby then?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe checked Kayla's diaper, then patted her bottom.

"You're a little damp, but not bad. We'll change you when you wake up from your nap."

Chloe lowered the side of the crib and lifted Kayla into it. She slipped a pacifier in her mouth and kissed her forehead. Mia came in the room with a bottle of water, putting it in the crib with Kayla.

"That's in case you get thirsty. You won't have to call for us then."

Mia wound the mobile while Chloe raised the side of the crib. The baby monitor was turned on and the lights put on their lowest setting. Mia and Chloe left the room.

The baby just sat there drinking her bottle looking out the window. Once they pulled into the parking lot of the dorm she was tired. Chloe took her hand leading her inside.

They got to the nursery.

"I am. She said yawning.

Once they got into the nursery Chloe checked her diaper.

"Ok." she said getting into the crib.

"Thank you." she said behind her pacifier as both her mommies smiled at her one raising the crib railing in place the other winding the mobile the lights were turned done the baby knew it was nap time.

Chloe and Mia brought in everything they had bought and put it away. They tried on the clothes they had bought and spent the next hour in their bedroom. Finally Mia slipped on a bathrobe and came over to Kayla's room. She turned the lights up and came over to the crib.

"Time to wake up, baby girl. Mommy is here." Mia cooed.

The baby wet her diaper while sleeping and she dreamed about her whole life still sucking her pacifier.

She looked up into Mia's eyes as she woke her up. Mia was wearing a sating robe and when she leaned Over Kayla could see her red bra she looked really sexy.

"Hi mommy." she said smiling and talking behind her pacifier.

Mia checked Kayla's diaper and smiled. She picked up the water bottle and held it out to Kayla. She tugged her pacifier out of her mouth.

"Okay baby, mommy is going to change your diaper. Why don't you drink your bottle while mommy is doing that?"

After Kayla took the bottle, Mia ripped the tapes on the diaper and lifted Kayla's legs. She tugged the wet diaper out and then cleaned her bottom

"Ok." she said taking her bottle and laying down hoping she forgot about the spanking.

She just laid there drinking her bottle as Mommy changed her diaper cooing at her just like a baby. She smiled and laughed at her.

Once she had a fresh diaper on she found out that's all she'd be wearing was a t shirt and diaper that was her least favorite outfit to wear but she wasn't going to argue.

"Ok mommy sounds good." she didn't even need to be told to crawl as she got down on all fours and crawled looking for mommy.

Chloe was in the kitchen, sitting near the high chair. She had the puppy that they had bought for Kayla. When she saw Kayla, Chloe set the puppy on the floor and pressed the button to start it. It started walking toward Kayla and barking.

"Look at the puppy, baby! It's happy you are awake!" Chloe cooed.

Kayla crawled into the kitchen she saw Chloe sitting by her highchair then her eyes lit up as she herd the dog barking and then she saw the puppy come walking up to her barking.

"Puppy puppy!" she said squealing.

"Thank you mommy I like her!" she said happily

"Yeah." she said nodding as she was helped into her highchair.

She sat there watching Chloe get out the bottle and the jars of baby food she knew she had no choice as Chloe tied her bib on her.

"I am mommy." she said opening as the spoon filled with yellowish goo came to her mouth.

The baby looked up to see Mia taking a picture she wondered where the pictures were going or what she was doing with them.

"Yeah mommy does that mean you're not going to spank me?" she asked nervously hoping that was the case.

She looked at Mia eating her spaghetti in envy.

"Oh that reminds me I need to check my email." she said remembering they took her phone and tablet but she was sure her friends, mom or her sisters have emailed her by now.

"No, you're not going to get spanked since you straightened up. I expect you to behave though."

"How about you give me your email password and I will check it for you. If there is something there mommy thinks you need to see, I'll read it to you." Mia said.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla and wiped her face. She picked up the puppy and gave it to Kayla to hold.

"Hold your puppy while mommy feeds you your bottle, baby."

Chloe slipped the nipple of the bottle in Kayla's mouth.

She smiled relieved she wasn't getting a spanking. Kayla almost spit her baby food out as she didn't wanna give her password out.

"B--but Mommy that's my password and my privacy can't you just give me my tablet and phone back?" she asked trying to be careful as she didn't wanna get in trouble.

She thought about how she didn't want her to see emails on there of her and a guy talking dirty to each other or her and Mandy having sex via emails.

"Ok." she said still determined not to give Mia her email hoping she could change her mind somehow!

"Honey, babies don't have privacy from their mommies. It is our job to keep you safe. I don't care what you did before you came to college, who you emailed or what you did by email, or text or anything like that. I am only concerned with what is going on right now, and the best way I can do that is to look at your emails."

"Instead of giving me your password, how about I let you use your tablet to get into your email account and let me look at it?"

Chloe smiled at Kayla as she sucked on the bottle of formula.

Kayla continued to drink her bottle thinking to herself wow she really thinks of me as her baby, but she was also happy that Mia was willing to negotiate with her instead of demanding it from her and spanking her which she knew she could easily do.

She nodded as Chloe pulled the bottle away for a second.

"Ok mommy that sounds like a plan." she said as she was curious what's in her email.

Then she went back to drinking her bottle swinging her legs back and forth.

Chloe smiled at Kayla and cooed at her as she drank her bottle. Finally she took the bottle away and wiped Kayla's face with the bib before taking it off. She got Kayla out of the high chair and set her on the floor. She took the puppy over to the play mat and pushed the button on it.

"Puppy wants baby to come over and play with her. See? She is barking at you, anxious to play. Why don't you play with puppy for a bit and then mommy Mia will let you play with your tablet. How does that sound?"

Chloe started cleaning up around the high chair.

The baby was happy when she finished her bottle and was let down. She crawled over to her playmate where her puppy was.

"Sounds good mommy." she said starting to play with her puppy.She watched as Mia cleaned up in the kitchen then Chloe grabbed her and they began kissing she couldn't take her eyes off her two mommies.

"See puppy mommies are happy!" she said giggling.

Mia looked over and saw Kayla watching them.

"Someone is watching us. We don't want to get her too excited." Mia said, giving Chloe a short peck on her mouth then backed away. Chloe pinched Mia's bottom.

Mia smiled and went to their bedroom and got the tablet that Kayla had brought to college. She had taken everything off of it except for the email app, and had put toddler games on it. She brought it out to where Kayla was and showed her the tablet.

"Come on, Baby. Mommy is ready to look at your emails and then you can play games on the tablet." Mia said.

Mia took Kayla's hand and led her to the couch. She sat down and pulled Kayla onto her lap. She checked her diaper and then put the tablet in front of her. She opened the email app.

"okay, put your password in so mommy can check your email."

The baby quickly turned her head she didn't know if she'd get in trouble or not for watching.

"Bark puppy." she said playing with the dog trying to play it off so they wouldn't know.

"Ok." she said as Mia took her hand she sat in her lap

Kayla turned on the tablet typing in her password.

"There you go mommy." she said handing it to her wanting to look at her emails and see if her mom and sisters and any friends emailed her. She just hoped none of them wanted to come out and see her or they wanted her to come home. If so she wondered would her mommies go with her or if they came to see her would they see her as a baby!

Mia watched as Kayla typed in the password, making a mental note of what it was. Once the emails were opened. She opened a couple of the emails and saw they were from her mother and sisters wondering how she was doing.