LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Annie smiled at Mrs. Reynolds.

"The baby is just being fussy. We had a great time. We saw lot's of new things and baby just babbled happily the whole way."

"Mot babies don't like it when their routine is changed. Kayla is used to having playtime after her lunch, aren't you honey? Once she's been out a few times, I think she'll settle down." Mrs. Reynolds said.

Mrs. Reynolds leaned over and smiled at Kayla in the cart.

"Guess what, sweetie? Mia called, and she said she is running late. She asked me to have someone bring you home today."

Mrs. Reynolds stood up and looked at Annie.

"I don't

Kayla shook her head No as she didn't wanna make a walk outside part of her routine as people were bound to see her. Then she also thought if Mia saw the stroller that would just give her another idea. She cursed being small and weak to allow this to happen. Oh know she thought to herself if Annie comes over then she'll see her nursery and she'll know just how much of a baby she is!

"No I'm fine." she said but Annie didn't listen as she made her hold the bottle as she began drinking knowing she had no choice.

Annie pushed her home.

Great I now have a babysitter. She thought to herself.

Annie pushed the stroller down the sidewalk, bringing it up on the back wheels and back down again. She wheeled Kayla around in circles, taking her time getting back to the dorm, cooing at Kayla. Finally she reached the dorm and Knocked on the door.

"We're almost home now, baby. I bet you're sleepy again, aren't you? Do you think your sissy is going to give baby a bath tonight? I bet she is!" Annie cooed.

Mia came to the door and smiled at Annie.

"Hello Annie. Thank you for bringing Kayla home. Why don't you come in. Is she wet?" Mia asked.

"Thank you Mia. She has been an angel all day. Baby was still dry when we left the classroom, but you know how babies are. They are dry one minute and close to leaking the next." Annie laughed.

Annie pushed the Stroller into the dorm and got Kayla out. She slipped her finger inside Kayla's diaper.

Kayla kept drinking her bottle trying to set as low and as far back as she could so no one could see her. She didn't even answer Annie as she continued cooing at her and Kayla figured if she can't understand baby talk why answer her. The baby was happy when they reached her dorm Mia answered the door wearing a skimpy white tank top with pink shorts Kayla figured she must've been working out or something.

"No she needs to go!" Kayla whined as she didn't want Annie coming in!

Once inside Annie got her out of the stroller checking her diaper. She wasn't very happy when Mia asked Annie for help.

Annie took her hand leading her into her nursery.

When they reached Kayla's room, Mia waved at the crib.

"Can you just go ahead and change her? Also she has a pajama top in her dresser. She isn't going to bed yet, but I want her dressed for bed since we aren't going anywhere anyway."

"No problem, Mia." Annie said.

Once Mia left, Annie brought Kayla over to the side of the crib. She lowered the side and helped Kayla in. giving Kayla's bottom a pat. She slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"What a cute nursery you have, baby! I love it! Mia and Chloe did a great job on it, didn't they?"

Annie ripped the tapes on Kayla's diaper and pulled it out from under her. She waved the diaper in front of Kayla.

"Look how wet your diaper is, baby. Good job! Miss Annie is so proud of you."

Annie threw the diaper out and got a clean diaper. She slid the diaper under Kayla and cleaned her with baby wipes. She sprinkled powder on Kayla and taped the diaper closed. Annie took off Kayla's shirt and got a pink pajama top, putting it on her. She helped Kayla out of her crib.

"Good girl. You like having your diaper changed, don't you baby? How about we go find Chloe or Mia?"

She laid there sucking her pacifier shaking her head no as Annie began changing her. She still couldn't believe one of her classmates was about to change her in her nursery. Then again she was now the class baby this was too much for the baby as she sucked her pacifier for comfort and she thought about other things as Annie proceeded to change her. Annie made a big production out of it as she waved the diaper in front of her cooing at her like one would do an infant even making silly faces and sounds.

The baby didn't know what to do as Annie wasn't letting her zone off. She continued talking to her cooing at her.

She nodded as she did always feel better in a fresh diaper. Once done Annie helped her out of her crib and took her hand to find Mia and Chloe.

"What about some pants?" she said as she realized she was just in a pajama top and diaper!

Annie took Kayla's hand.

"Uh-oh, it sounds like baby is starting to fuss. I better tell Mia that you're getting sleepy." Annie said.

Annie led Kayla out to where Mia was. Mia had taken off her shirt and was standing there in just her bra and shorts.

"The baby is fussing a bit. She probably should get to bed soon." Annie said.

"Is that true, honey? Have you been fussing at Miss Annie?" Mia asked, tickling Kayla's tummy.

"I better be going. My room mates will be wondering what happened to me." Annie said.

"Hey, before you go I was wondering if you could do something for me? How would you like to take Kayla to her class in the morning? I've got something I need to do first thing, and it would be easier if I didn't have to take Kayla to her class." Mia said.

"No problem. So I guess I will see you in the morning, baby." Annie said, giving Kayla a kiss on the cheek.

Annie folded up the stroller and left the dorm. Mia looked at Kayla.

"Are you a sleepy baby? Maybe we should just skip dinner and you can have a bottle in your crib. Would you like that?" Mia wondered.

Chloe went to the refrigerator and got out a bottle of formula and gave it to Kayla, giving her a kiss.

"Since she is going to bed now, how about I go get into something a little more comfortable?" Chloe said to Mia, giving her a kiss on the mouth.

Mia smiled and took Kayla's hand and led her to her room.

"No I'm not getting tired I just got home I don't wanna go to bed!" she whined as Annie took her hand and what she saw next surprised her. Standing there in a white lacy push up bra was Mia and damn she looked really good. Kayla was just staring at her as Annie and her talked. Kayla started laughing as Mia tickled her.

"No please I'm not tired!" she whined

Kayla listened as they talked she wondered what Mia was doing that she couldn't take her to class. She smiled as Annie kissed her and she was gone.

"No I'm not tired." she said trying to get through to her. She watched as Chloe walked in wearing a t shirt and some tight jeans that really showed off her ass

She watched as Chloe and Mia kissed.

The baby had no idea they were lesbians.

As Mia laid her down giving her a bottle kissing her good night. Things made some sense she was there baby as they couldn't have one obviously and adopting might be hard. So they had gotten me to be their baby. She thought to herself as she drank her bottle.

"Good night are you and Chloe girlfriends?" she asked as Mia was putting her to bed. She laid there and herd the girls giggling then it sounded like one of them was getting a spanking then she herd some grunts and moans and soon she was asleep. As the mobile played above her.

Mia giggled.

"of course we are. Didn't you know that? We've been girlfriends for a long time. And it wasn't just chance that you were chosen to be our room mate either. We looked through several possibilities and you fit what we needed best."

Mia came in to wake up Kayla wearing a pants suit. She came over to the crib and turned off the baby monitor. She rubbed Kayla's back.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead. Annie will be here shortly to pick you up. I need to change you and give you breakfast before does."

"What do you mean I fit perfectly what were you looking for?" she asked nervously as she raised the crib clicking it in place.

During the night of course she wet and messed her diaper as the formula went right thru her.

"Ok." the baby said wiping her eyes.

Then she looked at Mia.

"You look nice." she said smiling as she could smell her perfume it smelt really sexy.

"Aw sweetie, let's not go into all the details, shall we? Let's just say we needed a petite girl who was quiet and did as we told her. That's all in the past, right? We have our sweet little Kayla now, yes we do."

"Thank you, honey. Chloe and I have got an appointment in less than an hour. Nothing you would be interested in. Big girl stuff." Mia said.

Mia lowered the side of the crib and ripped the tapes on the diaper. She smiled as she saw that Kayla had wet and messed her diaper. She tickled Kayla's bare tummy as she started to clean her up.

"What a good little baby you are! Mia and Chloe are so proud of you, wetting and messing your diapers like this. Now let's get my baby all cleaned up and smelling pretty," Mia cooed.

a few minutes later Mia taped Kayla into a clean diaper. She helped her out of the crib and took off her her pajama top. Mia got a pink tee shirt that said 'Baby Girl' on the front and put it on Kayla, then found a matching short pink skirt that had a baby rattle and a pacifier on it. After putting it on Kayla, she put her shoes and socks on. Finally she took Kayla's hand and led her out to the dining area where Chloe was standing, wearing a blue dress and matching shoes. She saw Kayla and smiled.

"Aw, look how cute our baby is. Didn't Mia do a good job picking out your outfit for school today? I bet you will be the cutest baby in your class, yes you will!" Chloe cooed.

Yeah or I get a spanking! She thought to herself as she had no choice to do what they said. She laid there thinking they were never going to give her a chance to be a normal college girl they were going to keep her as a baby she thought to herself as Mia cooed at her. She began changing her as this was her normal routine she was definitely happy to be out of her messy diaper.

"Q--quit!" she said laughing kicking her feet as Mia tickled her and blew on her stomach.

Once she was done changing her she began dressing her. The baby cringed at the shirt it was pink with baby girl across it. Damn they're not even trying to hide the fact that they're keeping me as a baby as they dressing me just like a baby now. Oh well guess the class knows so who cares she thought as Mia slipped a babyish looking skirt on her.

When she was done Mia took her hand and saw Chloe she was looking just as pretty.

"I look like a two year old!" she whined.

"I'll be the only baby in class." she said not fighting as much as she was now accepting this a little more.

"Where are you guys going?" she asked curiously as she really wanted to know. Mia's answer about big girl stuff really had her interested!

Chloe smiled.

"Yes, you look like an adorable two year old. But you are our adorable two year old. You should be glad you are the only baby in your class. It would be a shame if there was another baby in class to take the attention away from you."

"Chloe and I have a job interview this morning. Not very exciting, huh? But if we get the jobs then that will mean less time for us to spend with our baby. We would have to get a baby sitter. How would you feel about Annie watching you? From what I've seen she does a really good job taking care of you." Mia said.

Chloe took Kayla's hand and took her to the high chair. She put Kayla in the high chair and tied a bib around her neck. She sat down and started spoon feeding Kayla her baby cereal. Chloe smiled at Kayla.

"Look at our big baby eating her cereal like a good girl." Chloe praised Kayla.

"No it wouldn't I'm supposed to be a college girl like you guys." she said trying to rationalize with them.

"I'd like to get a job I need money too you know!" she said thinking she might be able to talk them into it.

Seeing that her idea was going no where fast.

"Yeah I guess that would be fine." she said as Mia took her hand putting her in her highchair

Once strapped in she had her bib tied around her neck then Chloe began feeding her.

She smiled and ate as Chloe praised the big baby.

Mia laughed slightly.

"What would you need a job for, honey? Chloe and I will get you anything you need. all you have to do is ask us, and we'll get it. Within reason, of course." Mia said." Besides, I doubt very much if anyone would hire a baby in diapers."

Chloe continued to coo as she fed Kayla, a bit faster than usual as she wanted to be done before Annie got there. In the process she got baby food on Kayla's face and bib. When she was done feeding her, Chloe got a dishcloth and cleaned Kayla up. She got her out of the high chair and took off her bib. Chloe got a bottle of formula and handed it to Kayla.

"Why don't you go sit near the door and wait for Miss Annie to come and take you to your class?"

Chloe turned Kayla toward the front room and patted her bottom.

Kayla didn't like Mia's answer but there was nothing she could do. So she just went with it.

She sat in her highchair as Chloe fed her cooing at her during the whole time making a mess while doing so! Chloe finished up cleaning her face then she got her down.

"Ok." she said as Chloe handed her a bottle patting her diaper as she went to the door sitting there drinking her bottle.

After quickly cleaning up after feeding Kayla, Chloe and Mia got ready to leave. Mia got her phone out and took a picture of Kayla waiting by the door drinking her bottle. After a few minutes Annie came to the door and knocked.

"Kayla, could you see who is the door please? We're a little busy right now. It's probably Annie coming to pick you up."

Annie waited at the door. She had the stroller with her for Kayla to ride in.

Kayla looked out but she knew better then to open the door after all she was a baby.

"It's Annie want me to let her in?" she said watching her from the peep hole. She noticed she had the stupid stroller too.

Damn now I have to ride in that stupid thing! She thought to herself.

Mia came in the room and opened the door, letting Annie in.

"Thank you for letting me know who was at the door Kayla." Mia said.

Annie looked at what Kayla was wearing and smiled.

"Well don't you look adorable today, baby. And you look nice too Mia." Annie said.

"Chloe and I are going to a job interview in a couple of minutes. Thank you so much for coming to get Kayla for us. I would like to talk to you about maybe babysitting Kayla if we get the job, since we'll be gone a lot." Mia said.

"I don't think that will be a problem. I'll just have to check my schedule and make sure I'm available when you need me."

"Thank you." Mia said.

Mia handed Annie the diaper bag and gave Kayla her doll.

"Everything she needs is in the bag. Changes, lunch and well, you know everything." Mia said.

"Yeah, I know." Annie laughed.

Annie looked at Kayla.

"Are you ready to go to class now, baby? Did you finish your bottle or did you need to finish it on the way to class?"

Mia just ignored Kayla's comment about not needing a babysitter. She gave Kayla a kiss before Annie led her outside and put her in the stroller, fastening her in.

"Just wait until we get to class, baby. I wonder what we are going to learn today! I know baby can't wait for Mrs. Reynolds to show us how to do something for a baby using you as a model." Annie said.

Annie pushed the stroller down the sidewalk until she ran into Julie. Julie smiled and Kayla.

"Good morning, baby. Don't you look adorable today."

Julie and Annie spent the next five minutes talking, catching up on things, ignoring Kayla in the stroller.

"No actually I can you know I'm not a real baby." she whined as Annie pushed her along then they caught up with Annie's friend.

Kayla turned red trying to sink down into the stroller as Julie teased her.

She was happy when they turned their attention away from her and began talking about guys class and other girls just like normal teenage girls. Kayla sat there as she had nothing to add to the conversation. Her conversation would only involve diapers, baby food and sesame street.

"We better get to class. We don't want to be late." Annie finally said.

Annie and Julie walked side by side down the sidewalk with Annie pushing the stroller. They ran into some other girls who smiled and tickled and cooed at Kayla. They finally reached the classroom and Annie got Kayla out of the stroller, folding it up. She took Kayla into the classroom.