LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Annie didn't even pass the powder or the cream to her to look at. Then she was really embarrassed when some of the girls said they'd powder her and teased her about getting her cream put on her at bedtime. She though if only you knew!

"I'm a big girl I'm a college girl just like you!" she said getting mad and frustrated

Kayla's eyes started to water as everything Annie said was true she couldn't argue the point. She was a baby not a college girl she was more or less pretending.

"Ok fine you made your point!" she said getting mad as the other girls laughed at her.

She blushed as Annie checked her diaper announcing she was wet!

"Alright class, calm down. It appears you will get a hands on lesson in changing a baby's diaper. Kayla, over to the crib please." Mrs. Reynolds ordered.

Annie stood up and took Kayla's hand. She led her over to the crib.

"What no please!" she begged but Annie took her hand before she could protest much more. Then a sharp smack to her diapered but got her under control. The baby was so embarrassed as she was now going to be the class baby and they would be doing their baby care on her. Once she got to the crib Mrs. Reynolds instructed them what to do. They began undressing her. Then they put a babyish looking shirt on her. Now she stood there in just her wet diaper and a toddler looking baby shirt. Then she was told to get in the crib the two girls just picked her up putting her in there without letting her to so herself. She laid there looking up at them.

Kayla laid there as Mrs Reynolds gave them instructions on how to change a baby the bad thing was she was the baby! She knew if she didn't listen she'd get a spanking that would be very embarrassing as well, so she just laid there and let them do whatever. First they wound the mobile she did her best not to pay attention but then she couldn't help herself as she started watching the bears and the music was really soothing. Then one of the other girl came back with her bottle cooing at the baby saying she babysits a lot and how all the babies like it when she does it. Kayla smiled taking the bottle as the girl praised her for holding her own bottle. She began drinking trying to ignore the crowd and embarrassment as they began changing her just like Mia, Chloe, and Mrs Reynolds do!

Mrs. Reynolds picked Annie to change Kayla's diaper.

"Don't be too upset, girls. You each will have a turn at changing Kayla's diaper. From what I understand from her dorm mates, Kayla will remain their baby sister for a long time to come, and she is going to be in this class for at least this semester."

"Alright Annie, first remove the tapes and slowly pull the front of the diaper down. This is to ensure that the baby hasn't left us any presents in her diaper."

Annie ripped the tapes on the diaper and scrunched her nose as she started to pull the diaper down.

"Please don't have a present. please don't have a present," Annie whined, not wanting to change a messy diaper.

Kayla laid there drinking her bottle as of now the laxative didn't work it's manic yet. She laid there oblivious to what everyone was saying as she had retreated to her little baby world. Bottle diaper change and soft lullaby music along with the dancing bears kept her occupied. As Annie went about changing her wet diaper.

Annie breathed a sigh of relief as she saw only pee in the diaper.

"Baby is only wet." Annie announced.

"Alright, take the babies ankles and lift her legs in the air and carefully remove the wet diaper, tossing it in the waste can. Get a clean diaper and open it, sliding the diaper under the baby. Use baby wipes to clean her bottom before lowering her legs, then clean her privates and front." Mrs. Reynolds instructed.

Everyone watched as Annie carried out the instructions. after cleaning Kayla, Annie sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the new diaper on her.

"And that's all there is to changing a diaper. A plus job, Annie. Now everyone back to the classroom. Let's leave the baby in her crib for a nap."

The girls all left the crib area and Mrs. Reynolds turned down the light.

Kayla was So used to being changed she had really gotten used to it, after the first moments of the embarrassment is over it's no big deal. Plus she had found things to distract her and being in her baby world was one of them. She felt her legs being raised then she felt the coolness of the baby wipe she herd the crinkle of the diaper and herd the tapes being taped and soon she was in a fresh diaper as her eyes got heavy then the lights went out and so did she.

There was about an hour and a half of class left. After the class was over, everyone left but Annie and Mrs. Reynolds.

"How long do babies sleep, Mrs. Reynolds?" Annie wondered as she stood next to the crib watching Kayla sleep.

"It depends on the age of the baby. little baby's sleep almost all the time. Kayla would sleep for several hours if you let her. However I need to feed her her lunch, so she needs to wake up right now. I'll get her food ready. Can you wake Kayla up?" Mrs. Reynolds asked.

Annie wasn't sure how to wake up Kayla. She went to the foot of the crib and tickled the sole of Kayla's

Kayla continued to sleep wetting and messing her diaper in her sleep. She felt something at her feet and herd voices.

"Q--q--quit!" she said giggling kicking her foot. She finally opened her eyes and looked around realizing she was still in class. She smiled as she saw Annie smiling and cooing at her. The baby stretched wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"What time is it?" she asked behind her pacifier.

Annie giggled.

"Is baby trying to talk to Miss Annie? I bet she is! I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in baby babble. I'm sure some day soon you are going to learn how to talk, aren't you? Yes you are! I wonder what your first words will be. Are you going to say Mama, or maybe Dada? Or how about Sissy? I bet Miss Chloe and Miss Mia would love that, wouldn't they?"

"I bet baby was trying to tell me she left a present for me in her diaper, weren't you? Judging from the smell it is a big present too. Isn't that right, baby? yes it is!" Annie tickled Kayla's bare tummy.

Annie went over to the play mat and picked up a set of plastic keys and a stuffed animal. She brought them back to the crib and shook the keys in front of Kayla.

"Look what I have Kayla! Does baby want to play? I bet she does! Can she take the keys from Miss Annie? Come on, honey."

Annie jangled the keys right above Kayla's chest within easy reach of her.

Kayla breathed heavily frustrated.

"Shut up Annie you know I know how to talk!" she said her patients growing thin. Annie continued going on about her being a baby and how she had a messy diaper and then she began tickling her before going over to the playpen and getting the colored plastic keys playing with her with them.

She decided to play along grabbing at the keys kicking her feet. The baby didn't wanna get in trouble so she went with it and played with Annie.

Annie smiled again.

"That's right baby. Exercise those vocal chords. You will be talking in no time." Annie cooed.

Once Kayla was busy playing with the keys, Annie ripped the tapes on the diaper an made a face.

"I guess it's true. The bigger the baby, the bigger the mess they make." Annie commented.

Annie took her time taking off the messy diaper and cleaning Kayla's bottom and privates before slipping a clean diaper under her, powdering her and taping the diaper on. She took Kayla's hands and helped her sit up.

"All done! Now let's get baby in the high chair. It's time for lunch."Annie cooed.

Annie lowered the side of the crib and helped Kayla out of it.

"Annie quit you know you can hear me!" she said as she played with the keys as she changed her diaper she was just happy to get out of her messy diaper. She wasn't thrilled that one of her classmates was babysitting her but she had no choice in anything anymore. Once she was done it occurred to her she hadn't seen Mrs. Reynolds.

"Where is Mrs. Reynolds?"

Annie acted as if she didn't understand Kayla as she led her over to the high chair. She took off the tray and helped Kayla in. She fastened the strap around her waist and tied a bib around her neck before putting the tray back on.

"Okay, be a good girl for Miss Annie and eat your lunch. Mrs. Reynold's had to step out for awhile, so Miss Annie agreed to watch the baby."

Annie got three jars of baby food and a bottle of formula and came back to the high chair. She opened a jar of strained beef and scooped some out with a spoon. She brought it up to Kayla's mouth.

'Baby is going to be a good girl and eat her food all gone for Miss Annie, isn't she? Miss Annie was looking in baby's diaper bag and guess what I found? A big ol' wood paddle with Baby's name on it. It would be ashamed if I had to use the paddle on little Kayla's cute little baby bottom."

Kayla was getting mad as Annie was acting like she was a real baby talking real baby talk which Annie didn't understand cause she wasn't a baby. Once she got in her highchair Annie cooed at her telling her what she was going to eat and where the teacher was. The baby had an idea to test her new babysitter but once she mentioned the paddle she decided that wasn't a good idea!

"Yes I'll be good Miss Annie." she said showing her more respect since the paddle was mentioned.

Annie smiled at Kayla and fed her the jar of strained beef and the jar of strained peas. She opened the jar of bananas and showed Kayla.

"I bet baby likes her bananas, doesn't she? Can I see a big smile from baby?"Annie said.

Annie started feeding her the bananas.

"I've got a surprise for baby. While she was napping I peeked in the closets, and guess what I found? A baby stroller! That's right, and I am sure it is big enough for baby to sit in! Isn't that great? How about I put you in the stroller and take you for a walk after you finish eating? Won't that be fun?" Annie said.

The baby made faces like normal as she hated the beef and vegetables but Annie much like Mia and Chloe didn't seem to care as she continued to feed her jar after jar. She smiled with baby food on her face when she held up the bananas knowing she was done and it was time for dessert.

She gave a big smile and babbled on excitedly looking forward to eating her nanna's.

While she was feeding her she mentioned her surprise!

"No no please I don't wane go anywhere!" she cried

Annie smiled when Kayla whined, slipping another spoonful of bananas into her mouth.

"I'm excited too, baby! I bet we'll see lots of things on our walk!" Annie cooed.

Annie fed Kayla the rest of the bananas and then washed her face before removing the bib. She took off the tray of the high chair and helped Kayla out. She turned Kayla and pulled out the back of her diaper, peeking inside.

"Baby is still clean! Good girl! Sometimes that baby food goes right through a baby and it winds up in their diaper even before she is done eating. Maybe she will make messes for Miss Annie while we are on our walk." Annie said.

Annie held Kayla's hand as she walked Kayla over to the stroller and helped her climb in. She pulled the harness down in front of her, fastening it between her legs.

"Alright, baby is ready to go bye-bye now. Can you say bye-bye baby?" Annie cooed.

Annie pushed the stroller to the door of the classroom and opened it. She pushed the stroller outside and closed the door. She took in a nice long breath.

"Isn't it beautiful out here, baby? Much better than that stuffy old classroom. I think getting fresh air will be good for baby," Annie said.

Annie pushed the stroller out to the sidewalk and started walking.

Kayla frowned as she wasn't excited and Annie just twisted her words!

She finished eating her bananas and Annie cleaned her face as she got her down out of her highchair. Once she was down Annie checked her diaper, the baby was kinda embarrassed as there was no warning normally someone would give her a warning. Annie took her hand leading her over to the stroller.

"Please Annie let's just stay here." she whined but Annie wasn't hearing it as she buckled her in then she pushed her out of the building. Kayla was so embarrassed and was hoping no one saw her like this!

"No I don't wanna be out here!" she whined

"Ugh!" Kayla said as Annie ignored her and acted like she wanted her pacifier sticking it in. Essentially shutting her up. She was just lucky that it was late in the day and not many people were out. They stayed out for an hour and Annie continued pointing out trees, cars, and other things she saw talking to her like she was a baby and everything was new. She was happy when they went back inside.

"No not everyday!" she whined behind the pacifier.

Once they came back in there was Mrs. Reynolds who smiled at both of them looking at Kayla.

"I hated it, I don't wanna go back out there again but Annie wants to do it everyday!" she cried she was mad.