LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe woke up first and noticed the power was out. The alarm clock had not gone off. She looked at her phone and saw it was a half an hour after when they were supposed to be up. Kayla was going to be late for class. Mia had been trying to have Kayla to class early, before the other students arrived. There was no way that was going to happen today.

Chloe jumped out of bed and told Mia what happened. She got out of bed and went to Kayla's bedroom.

"Wake up, Baby! The power is out and we're running late. I need to get you washed up and changed for school." Mia said, helping Kayla sit up.

"What?" Kayla said groggily as the drugs were still in her system she stretched and noticed she had on a messy diaper. Wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

"I need a shower or bath first." she said forgetting showers weren't for babies.

"What about breakfast I'm hungry?" she said waking up..

"I'll give you a bath, but that means we have no time for breakfast. You'll have to drink a bottle of formula on the way to class."

Mia helped Kayla out of the crib and took her to the bathroom. She got her undressed down to her diaper, then carefully removed her her diaper, throwing it away. She cleaned up Kayla as best she could and filled the tub with hot water, but not hot enough to burn Kayla. When the tub was filled enough Mia helped Kayla into the tub and started washing her.

"I bet this feels good, doesn't it baby?" Mia cooed, running the soapy wash cloth over Kayla's privates.

She hated the idea of having to drink a bottle on the way to class she decided to be smart.

"I'm not really hungry I can wait till later." she said as Mia began cleaning her up. Once she was done Mia sat her in the tub and began washing her.

"Yeah it's a lot better." she said moaning a little as Mia touched her diaper area..

Mia smiled when she could eat something later.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Since you won't be able to eat anything, you are having a bottle on the way to school."

When she heard Kayla moan, Mia gave Kayla a sharp smack on her thigh.

"You are not going to get any pleasure from me cleaning you. I am just doing it to make sure you aren't dirty when you go to school. If I hear you moan again or see that you are getting any pleasure from me washing you, I will give you a spanking. is that understood?"

Mia moved the washcloth down Kayla's legs and continued washing her.

Kayla knew that tone there was no room for discussion it was final she would be drinking a bottle on her way to school.

"Owe!" she yelped as apparently Mia did hear her moan. She frowned as she was being scolded.

"Sorry I couldn't help it as you touched me there." she said embarrassed.

She finished washing her again going by her diaper area. Kayla bit her lip trying to ignore it.

"You are going to have to learn how to control it. I can't have my baby moaning every time she gets a bath."

Mia finished bathing Kayla, making sure she was clean, and got her out of the tub. She dried her with a towel and led her back to the crib. She helped Kayla into the crib and got a diaper out. As she slid the diaper under Kayla, Chloe entered the room with two suppositories.

"Good. I'm not too late. I promised our baby sister she would get two more suppositories before she went to school and I like to keep my promises." Chloe said.

Mia lifted Kayla's legs in the air and held them as Chloe slipped the suppositories inside of Kayla. Mia lowered Kayla's legs and sprinkled powder on her. Finally she taped the diaper on Kayla and helped her out of the crib.

"Let's pick out a pretty dress for the baby to wear." Mia said.

Mia looked through the closet and took out a short pink dress with teddy bears on it. She took

Kayla felt better after her bath waiting for her diaper then Chloe walked in smiling.

"No please Chloe I said I'll be good please don't put those in me!" she whined.

Kayla laid there as Mia held her legs high Chloe put the suppositories in her.

"You know I may mess myself during class." she said on the verge of tears. As Mia finished diapering her she then began dressing her. She took her over to her closet and picked out a dress she's never seen before.

"That's a real babyish dress can't I pick something else out please?" she said begging.

Kayla stood there as Mia put the dress on her patting her diaper saying how cute she looked.

"Yeah right I'm going to be laughed at." she said frowning as Mia took her hand leading her to the bathroom to do her hair.

Once her hair was done Mia had her look at herself in the mirror.

"I look like I'm ready for nursery school not college!" she said stomping her foot her pigtails bouncing around.

Mia finished dressing her and getting her things ready she was ready to have the whole world know she was a baby now how could anyone think I wasn't she thought to herself.

"I think you look adorable, baby sister."

Mia raises her eyebrow when Kayla stomps her foot.

"Does baby want a spanking before school starts?"

Mia came back to the living room and handed Kayla the bottle. She slipped the diaper bag over her shoulder and put the doll in it. She took Kayla's hand and walked out the door.

Mia led Kayla down the sidewalk. Since it was so late, there were other students making their way to class. Annie runs into them coming out from her dorm. She looks up.

"Oh I'm sorry. I should have watched where I was going."

Annie looks at Kayla and shakes her head. Her eyes got big.

"Kayla, is that you?" She asked.

Annie felt something hit her foot and looked down. She saw the bottle that was still half filled with formula. Annie knelt down and picked up the bottle. She held it out to Kayla.

"I'm so sorry. Did I make you drop this? Here, let me clean the nipple for you."

Annie slipped the nipple in her own mouth and covered it with her saliva before wiping it on her dress. She handed the bottle to Kayla.

"Hello, how do you know Kayla?" Mia asked.

"She and I are in the same childcare class." Annie replied.

"Oh good. Can I ask a favor of you? Would you mind taking Kayla on to class? I need to go get my breakfast and then get ready for my computer class."

"Sure, no problem. Is there anything I need to know about her? I mean I can see she is wearing diapers under that adorable dress."

"Kayla needs her diapers. She started wetting her bed and having potty accidents during the day as well. My other room mate and Chloe decided to make her our baby sister. Can you make sure she finishes her bottle on the way to class? We woke up late so she missed out on breakfast, so she gets to drink a bottle now."

"Sure no problem. She makes a cute little baby. I thought something was up. She seems to be Mrs. Reynolds pet pupil and I noticed she stays after class. I guess it was Kayla behind the curtain last night when we stopped by Mrs. Reynolds room."

"Yes it probably was. Mrs. Reynolds babysits Kayla after class because Chloe and I have a computer lab and she can't stay by herself."

"I understand. Come on Kayla, let's got class."

Annie came took the diaper bag from Mia and then took Kayla's hand.

Kayla couldn't believe how Annie cleaned the nipple sucking it winking at her. She just froze with fear and embarrassment. Then she listened as Mia and Annie began talking. The baby was scared as Annie now knew she was a baby and that she even had a diaper on. Damn you Mia! She thought to herself as she went on to say about her setting the bed and how they made her their baby sister.

"I'm fine I can go by myself." she said as Annie took her diaper bag and her hand.

"Um you don't have to do this!" she whined.

"What do you mean I don't have to do this? I told your sister I would, so I am obligated to carry through now. Start drinking your bottle, or you can finish it in class, your choice."

Annie lifted the back of Kayla's dress and smiled at the cute diaper. She gave Kayla a sharp smack on the thigh.

"I don't want to hear another word, or another whine out of you, is that clear? Now let's get moving. I don't want to be late to class."

Annie started walking faster.

Kayla definitely didn't wanna drink her bottle in class so she looked at Annie and began drinking.

"Owe!" she yelped as Annie smacked her thigh. She turned red embarrassed that her classmate just did this.

"Yes you're not going to tell anyone are you?" she asked taking the bottle out of her mouth.

Although by the way she was dressed there wasn't much to hide but the fact she had a diaper on and that she had a nursery at home!

"I'm not going to tell anyone anything. They are going to see you in your cute little dress with your diaper showing and figure it out for themselves."

Annie hurried down the sidewalk with other students doing the same. She reached the building where the classroom was and Julie and Megan, two of Annie's friends were there. They looked at Kayla and started giggling.

"You look especially adorable today, Kayla." Julie said.

"Yeah, props to whoever dressed you this morning," Megan chimed in.

"I think it was one of her room mates. She said Kayla is their baby sister now. She's been drinking her bottle the whole way to class. Look at how cute her diaper is," Annie said, pulling up Kayla's dress, revealing her diaper.

"Aw, is baby going to do wettums during class today?" Julie cooed.

"Let's just hope she doesn't poop her diaper. I sure wouldn't want to have to change her if she does," Megan laughed.

"Now girls, be nice. I think we are upsetting the baby." Annie said.

Annie took the bottle from Kayla and slipped it in the diaper bag. She saw the pacifier and got it out. She slipped the pacifier into Kayla's mouth.

"There, there honey. Now just suck on your pacifier and try to calm down."

Annie led Kayla into the classroom.

"It's not showing!" she said pulling at her dress to make sure. When the hurriedly reached the building some of the other girls began teasing her she turned red and was about to say something but Annie started telling her friends everything.

"Hey!" she said swatting her hand away as the damage was done now more of her classmates knew she was in diapers.

"No I'm not." she cried trying to save some of her pride.

Annie took the bottle and replaced it with the pacifier after telling the girls to calm down that they're going to make her cry.

"Please don't do this to me." she said behind the pacifier as Annie lead her into class tightly by the hand.

Annie led Kayla into the classroom, past other students already seated. There were a few giggles as Annie had Kayla sit at her desk and sat next to her. Mrs. Reynolds came over to Kayla and smiled at her.

"I see you were a little late today. I'm glad you were able to be here."

"Mrs. Reynolds, since everyone knows that Kayla is wearing diapers, do

Kayla didn't wanna cause any scenes and it seemed Annie took over being her babysitter as she had her sit next to her. The new class baby couldn't believe this was real as Mia did everything she could it seemed to make sure everyone knew she was a baby. Then she remembered the suppository that Chloe gave her this morning she just hoped it held off until she got back to the dorm. She was brought back to reality when Annie said something about practicing on her. She spit out her pacifier.

"No that won't be happening I'm not a practice doll!" she said a little too loud.

Annie reached over and smacked Kayla's bare thigh and slipped the pacifier back in her mouth.

"Babies don't have any say about who changes them and when. If you use your diaper during class, I am not waiting until after to change you anymore, since all your classmates now know you are wearing diapers. Now tell everyone you are sorry for your little outburst." Mrs. Reynolds ordered, tapping Kayla's desk.

"Owe!" she yelped as Annie placed her pacifier back in her mouth. Then she sat there as Annie and the teacher scolded her. The baby realized her nightmare just became reality as she was now a baby at school too.

She went to take out her pacifier but Annie gave her the look shaking her head.

"I'm sorry for my little outburst." she said behind her pacifier

Annie smiled as Kayla apologized to the class. She reached over and gave her hand a pat. Mrs. Reynolds resumed teaching the class looking at Kayla more often than the other students in her class. Everyone else seemed to forget Kayla and listened to Mrs. Reynolds.

Kayla continued sucking her pacifier as Annie patted her hand. Mars Reynolds was talking about the kinds of diapers there are and baby powder and diaper rash. She was turning red as it seemed the teacher kept looking at her. Annie was also smiling at her. She was burning red as she was so uncomfortable!

Mrs. Reynolds picked up Kayla's diaper bag and looked through it. She took out the baby powder and a tube of diaper rash cream.

"It looks like Kayla's room mates want to keep Kayla feeling fresh and are prepared in case of a rash outbreak."

Mrs. Reynolds handed Annie the powder and the cream.

"Pass these around the room and have a look at them."

If things couldn't get any worse Kayla watched in horror as Mrs Reynolds picked up her diaper bag and began taking things out. She turned red as the class laughed as the teacher said how her roommates were ready in case she got a rash. Then it got worse as Mrs Reynolds was going to use her things for show and tell as Annie took the powder and rash cream looking at it then she was supposed to pass it around.

Kayla wanted to be home in her nursery as she continued to suck her pacifier.