LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

She really didn't know what to say.

She just shook her head grabbing the rattle shaking it. She figured it was almost time to go home she can tell Mia what happened and how she's not going to be babysat by her classmates. She was determined that wasn't going to happen. Kayla had a image flash in her head of the girls changing her then she knew the whole class would know she's a baby.

"Pull it together!" she said to herself

Mrs. Reynolds heard another knock at the door and went to answer it, forgetting to pull the curtain. Mia was at the door. Mrs. Reynolds went into detail about the day before Mia came over to Kayla and knelt down.

"Is baby Kayla ready to go home now, or do you want to play with your toys awhile longer?"

Mrs. Reynolds handed Mia the diaper bag and the dress that Kayla had worn to class that day. Mia folded the dress and slipped it inside the diaper bag and waited for Kayla to stand up.

About twenty minutes later there was another knock. Kayla almost ran off to hide as Mrs. Reynolds forgot to pull the curtain but she herd Mia laughing as she was on her phone so she was relieved knowing she was there to pick her up. She watched at her and Mrs. Reynolds talked she was giving her the report on Kayla. She smiled once she saw Mia walk in.

"No I'm ready can we go now." she said wanting to get home she always felt safe there.

Mrs.Reynolds had the diaper bag ready handing it to Mia. Kayla got up and walked over there letting Mia take her hand.

Mia smiled and took Kayla's hand. She walked out the door with her and stopped. She pulled the pacifier out of Kayla's mouth and got a bottle of formula out of the diaper bag.

"Go ahead and start drinking this, baby." Mia cooed.

"W--What what No I can't drink that people will see!" she cried.

The threat of going straight to bed with a spanking made her put the nipple to her lips and she began sucking.

Mia patted her diaper while she continued to drink her bottle hoping no one saw her!

Mia took her time walking home, letting Kayla finish as much of the bottle as she could. The tee shirt Kayla was wearing covered the top part of Kayla's diaper so unless someone looked close no one could tell she was wearing a diaper. Once they got home Mia took the bottle from Kayla and led her into the dorm. Chloe came over and gave her a hug.

"So how was your day, baby? Let's sit down and you can tell me all about it," Chloe said, leading Kayla over to the couch.

They continued walking as Kayla continued drinking her bottle all the while Mia talked to her like she was a real baby. Kayla was so embarrassed. She kept thinking to herself see Mia want's everyone to know I'm a baby. She smiled once they approached the dorm as Mia took the bottle they walked in and Chloe was there to greet them. She gave Kayla a hug and the baby hugged her back.

Kayla sat in Chloe's lap as she took her pacifier out now she knew she could talk.

"It was ok but now Mrs Reynolds is making me crawl too and she even talked to a couple of my classmates about the possibility of them babysitting I'm not going to let them do it!" she said sounding as commanding as she could!

Chloe listened to Kayla and nodded her head.

"Isn't that what babies do, is crawl everywhere? I think that's a good idea and something you should be doing anyway. From now on, unless Mia or I are holding your hand, you need to crawl to get around the dorm."

Chloe shook her head as Kayla insisted she wouldn't let one of the classmates baby sit her.

"If Mrs. Reynolds puts someone else in charge of you, for any reason, you are to be a good baby for them and let them change you if you need it.

"But I'm not a baby and this has gone far enough!" she said getting mad as she didn't wanna start crawling she saw Mia appear and she just shook her head as Chloe laid down the law to her.

"NO I'm not I'm not going to be the class baby I didn't come to college to be a baby!" she said angrily as she tried to get up.

Chloe gripped Kayla's arm as she attempted to get up and rolled her over. She tore the diaper off and tossed it to the side. Mia gave Chloe the wood paddle and she started spanking Kayla's now bare bottom.

"I am tired of you fighting us. You are most certainly a baby, and will stay a baby as long as Mia and I want you to be a baby. If that means as long as you're in college, then you will stay a baby while you are in college. If someone is babysitting you for any reason you are to let them take care of you however they see fit. Is that understood?"

Chloe kept spanking Kayla, putting her full force behind the paddle.

"No no no!" she whined and cried as she found herself bent over Chloe's lap. Then she herd her diaper tapes being ripped open as she tore off her diaper then Mia smiled handing Chloe a wooden paddle.

"No please please!" she cried trying to get up.

Whack Whack Whack.

She cried as she felt the first smack land hard on her ass.

Chloe kept going as she scolded her. After the 10th spank Kayla was crying like the baby she was.

"Yes yes I understand!" she said crying

Chloe was really mad at Kayla and kept spanking her even after she said she understood.

"I want you to remember this spanking in case you ever think of trying to be a big girl or trying to disobey anyone in charge of you. Because If you EVER try to be a big girl again, then this will feel like a tickle in comparison.

Kayla kept crying and crying as Chloe was really laying into her scolding her as she continued the spanking. After the 30th spank or so she was beat down and limp she was never going to pretend she was a big girl again. In one quick motion Chloe stopped and stood her up roughly. Taking her into her nursery laying her down lifting her legs and jamming suppositories in her. She cried cause she knew what was coming after Chloe diapered her.

"I'm sorry please can't I have dinner, I won't fight or argue I know I'm a baby." she said between sobs sniffling as she hoped against hope that she wouldn't have a messy diaper in class!

"I guess it will be okay, buy I will bring the high chair into your room and feed you, then you are going right to bed. No tv watching, no playing with toys. No playing with your tablet. Is that understood?"

Chloe left Kayla in the crib while she went to get the highchair and bring it to the room. Chloe takesya Kayla out of the crib and helps her into the highchair, strapping her in and tying a bib around her neck. She went back to the cupboards and got three jars of baby food and a spoon and brought it back to Kayla's room.

"Let's see what we have here. Strained beef, strained beets, and banana flavored baby food. And you better eat every last drop."

Chloe sat down and opened the strained beef and started feeding Kayla, making choo choo sounds.

"Yes." she said softly rubbing her eyes trying to wipe the tears away. Kayla looked around her room now realizing this was going to last a lot longer then she ever thought. She wondered by staying in diapers for an extended period of time would she lose control and actually need them. She looked up once Chloe came back into the nursery. Chloe helped her out of the crib setting her in her highchair strapping her in.

She frowned then nodded as Chloe scolded her about eating all her food .

The baby opened as Chloe began feeding her.

As Chloe fed Kayla, Mia brought in a bottle of formula and set it on the tray of the high chair. She sat down and smiled at Kayla.

"Now see? You're being such a good baby now. Was that so hard? I don't think so."

Chloe continued to feed Kayla, stopping occasionally to wipe her mouth with the bib and to feed her from the bottle. Soon Chloe had fed Kayla all the strained beef and beets and was down to the bananas. Chloe opened the jar of bananas and scooped some out. She waved the spoon in front of Kayla.

"See,

Kayla had no choice but to eat making faces until she got used to it, she actually smiled when Mia walked in with a bottle.

"I guess not." she said continuing to eat hoping to get a drink. Once it was all gone she knew she was home free as the desserts and fruits tasted good but not the nasty baby food.

She opened and smiled as she wanted to eat the bananas.

Chloe smiled back at Kayla and took her time feeding her the bananas. When she was done, Chloe wiped Kayla's face again with her bib and then picked up the bottle. She slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth and held the bottle for her.

"Who's a thirsty baby then?" Chloe cooed, wiggling the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

Kayla ate bite after bite as Chloe got some on her face, she was glad when she finished it as she was full. The baby was happy to have her bottle as she was thirsty. Then she herd her stomach rumble. She turned red knowing the suppositories were working.

"Oh No can I go to the bathroom?" she asked sweating starting to worry.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla the bananas and the bottle was almost empty as well. When she took it out Kayla whined about wanting to use the toilet.

"Baby's don't say bathroom, do they? They say potty. Or actually they don't say anything like that at all. Babies who aren't potty trained like you don't know about the potty. They just go about eating, or playing or whatever and go potty in their diapers and their mommies and older sisters have to change them. Don't mention going potty again, is that understood?"

"Now that you have finished eating, it's time to get back into your crib and go to sleep."Chloe said.

Chloe took off Kayla's bib and the try of the high chair. She got Kayla out of the high chair and led her back to the crib. She helped Kayla into the crib and put her doll in with her. She wound up the mobile and kissed Kayla's cheek before pulling up the side of the crib.

"Goodnight baby. We'll see you in the morning."

Mia came over and gave Kayla a kiss as well before leaving the room with Chloe.

"No, can I go port!" is all she got out as Chloe kept scolding her.

"Yes I understand." she said softly

"ok." she said as Chloe got her out of her highchair cleaning her up and getting her ready for bed she was not looking forward to this at all as she knew she'd have a dirty messy diaper.

"Um before you go to bed can you change me?" she asked as she didn't wanna be in a messy diaper.

Chloe and Mia stopped and looked back at Kayla.

"You are being punished, remember? You are going to sleep in your messy diaper and one of us will change you in the morning. I don't want to hear another word out of you until we come in to wake you up. Is that understood?" Mia said.

Mia came over to the crib and slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and popped her nose with her finger.

"Sweet dreams, baby girl. I hope after tonight we won't have any more problems from you."

"Yes." she said laying there knowing this night was going to suck.

She accepted her pacifier as it did comfort her.

"You won't." she said behind the pacifier. She thought Mia was strict, tonight she found out Chloe could be just as bad!

She wondered what school would be like tomorrow as she rolled over and went to sleep.

Since it was still early, Chloe cleaned up the eating area, then joined Mia in front of the TV. They stayed up until eleven, then started for bed. Chloe came into Kayla's room and came over to the crib. She was going to check Kayla's diaper, but could tell from the smell that Kayla had used her diaper already.

Chloe came out and told Mia that Kayla was messy already and they both giggled. They changed into their pajamas

Kayla unaware of the sleeping pills they put in her bottle slept through the night messing her diaper. She just dreamed about when she was a big girl as that's all she seemed to have left. Was her dreams cause her real life was now being a baby.