LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Don't be silly baby. It's fine that your diaper shows. You're just a baby and it's okay to have your diaper visible under your baby dress." Mia said.

Mia slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and brushed her hair putting it in pigtails tied with large pink ribbons.

"Okay baby, let's go show mommy Chloe you're ready to go get your pictures done." Mia said, picking Kayla up and walking out the room with her.

“I know I’m a baby but I- I don’t want my diaper showing especially at pictures.” She whined she shut up and began sucking her pacifier knowing if she continued she’d get a spanking and she didn’t want tear stained eyes or a tear stained face as she knew this was happening and that was that..

She stood there as her mommy did her hair.. 

Kayla knew she would look like a big toddler a big baby girl and everyone would know.. 

I wonder how mommies are going to explain this one.. She thought as they made their way downstairs.. 

Chloe was waiting in the living room. She smiled at Kayla.

"There's the cutest baby in the whole world! Let's go get our mommy and me pictures done!" Chloe cooed.

Mia followed Chloe out to the car. She slipped Kayla in her car seat, fastening her in and fixing her dress so her diaper was showing.

Chloe and Mia got in the front seat and they started out of the driveway.

Kayla just smiled she wasn’t at all happy that she was going out in public dressed as a complete baby and the fact that Mia had her diaper bag… That could only mean they would stop for lunch and she would be fed her baby food or she would be fed a bottle later or they were planning on changing her diaper while they were out! 

Oh no what if it’s all the above! She thought as she felt herself ready to cry and throw a tantrum..

”Mommy please fix my dress!” She whined as she noticed her diaper was showing she hated the stupid car seat as she literally couldn’t move she was stuck! 

Why why why did they make me a baby! She screamed in her head as she heard the car start up and her two mommies giggling. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mia hardly noticed what Kayla was saying around her pacifier. Mia fastened Kayla in and set the diaper bag next to the car seat. 

Chloe drove the car to the photo studio. The studio took mainly babies and small children and had nursery decor. When they stopped Chloe got Kayla out of her car seat and stood her next to the car. Mia took Kayla's other hand and they walked up to the door.

“ugh they’re not even paying attention to what I’m saying! “ she said to herself behind her pacifier..

Kayla had learned the hard way with mommy’s hair brush and with a very sore bottom not to spit out her pacifier but sadly for her it made her speech sound very babyish! 

Instead Mia just cooed at her and told her to be a good baby and sit there and look out the window or shake her rattle..

Once they got to the studio and she was removed from Her car seat once she stood up she tried to adjust her dress but Mia kept her hand as Chloe grabbed the diaper bag and her other hand and they all took off for the walk to the studio with Kayla’s dress up and showing her diaper to everyone.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chloe opened the door to the studio and they took Kayla inside. They walked up to the desk and smiled at the woman sitting behind the desk.

"Hello. I'm Chloe, this is my partner Mia and this is Baby. We're here for our mommys and me session?" Chloe said.

The woman checked her computer and smiled at Chloe.

"Okay, you can go right in. Janet is ready for you. Baby is so adorable." The woman said.

Chloe and Mia took Kayla into the studio area. There was a large playpen, rocking horse, a blanket spread out on the ground and other props.

Kayla could only stand there trying desperately to pull her dress down but she was sure her pink diaper was showing.. She wondered what the young girl sitting behind the desk was thinking as she saw the big baby.. 

“Tank woo.” She said as mommy Chloe  patted her diapered bottom encouraging her to say thank you..

Her eyes got big as they walked into the studio it looked like a nursery with a playpen as she looked around her pigtails bounced around..

Why would they bring me here with all this stuff don’t they have enough pictures already I mean my baby book is full..

Kayla stood there wondering how this was going to play out.. 

She saw the playpen highchair rocking horse and toys along with a Johnny jumper! 

Great this should be fun! She thought to herself rolling her eyes…

Oh no not now she thought as she no longer had control but she knew she was wet.. It was like a faucet going off but she couldn’t find the handle to turn it off! 

• 2 weeks later...

Janet smiled and came over to Chloe, Mia and Kayla. She smiled at Kayla.

"Hello baby. Are you ready for your mommy and me session? How about we start simple with the rocking horse? Mommy's, after you put baby on the rocking horse and fasten her in, kneel down next to her." Janet said.

Chloe and Mia led Kayla over to the rocking horse and helped her get on. They fastened the strap around Kayla's waist and Janet put a cowboy hat on Kayla as Chloe and Mia knelt down beside her.

"Good. Now baby, can you smile at your mommy's and gurgle happily for me?" Janet said.

Kayla waved well actually she didn’t her mommies took her hand and moved it making her wave her hand..

”Yes.”! She said softly not wanting her mommies to get mad she figured she better play along… In reality this was no longer playing along, pretend would now be her dressing up as an adult.. 

Once Kayla was secured she watched as her mommies smiled to each other and did what the photographer asked..

Kayla did as she was told too making baby sounds like she really couldn’t talk::

How can this woman think this is right and go along with this thinking I’m really a baby! She thinks as the photographer praises her.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Janet took several pictures of Kayla on the rocking horse. 

"Good girl. Okay now let's get some pictures of her sitting on your laps and playing with some of her toys. Did she have a baby rattle?" Janet asked.

Chloe got Kayla off the rocking horse and sat down on the floor, holding Kayla on her lap. Mia got a pink rattle out of the diaper bag and shook it in front of Kayla.

"That's right. Shake the rattle, baby. Smile at your mommy's." Janet said.

Janet took several pictures.

"Good girl. Now change places. Mia, hold Baby." Janet said.

Janet adjusted Kayla's dress so more of her diaper was showing.

Kayla sat there as her mommies put on the show shaking the rattle and talking that baby talk that always embarrassed her to no end…

As she was moved around onto Mia’s lap She smiled as mommy Mia made funny voices and faces…

Kayla tried to pull her dress down to hide her diaper but that was only caused her hands to get smacked. 

“Ow!” She whined trying to shake her hand her mommy just teased her cooing at her! 

• 2 weeks later...

Mia held Kayla for a few minutes while Janet took several pictures, making sure the diaper was showing. Finally Janet had Mia set Kayla down. Janet handed Mia a pink onesie that had ruffles across the bottom.

"Go ahead and change baby into the onesie then we can take pictures of her laying on the rug on her tummy and smiling at the camera." Janet said.

Mia tugged Kayla's dress over her head and checked her diaper.

"I think someone needs her diaper changed first, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Mia cooed.

Mia picked Kayla up and laid her on the changing table, fastening a strap across her waist. She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and handed her a stuffed animal before starting to change her.

Kayla never thought she had ever been more embarrassed and humiliated except the times she was put back into diapers by her then roommates and now her mommy.. That night she laid there crying after her spanking while Mia cooed at her and Chloe had smiled unfolding the diaper.. The first diaper of her second babyhood…

Now this was humiliating she was having her pictures taken like she was a real baby and this crazy photographer was accepting it…

Kayla sat there as they talked about her but not to her and everything was the baby not Kayla not anything but the baby! 

“Wh- n- no pl- please!” She cried as her diaper was checked out of the blue no warning or anything as everyone in the room now knew she had a wet diaper 

Kayla laid there trying to be good cause she didn’t want pictures of her being a cry baby.. 

“Twank woo mommy.” She said behind her pacifier hugging her stuffed animal as she heard the tapes of her diaper being ripped apart she didn’t know what time it was but she knew it was time for her diaper change! 

"Aw, your welcome baby. Baby's going to feel better in a clean diaper, isn't she? Yes she is!" Mia cooed.

Mia quickly changed Kayla and then put a pink onesie on her and snapped it closed between her legs. The onesie was small and the diaper peeked out the leg opening. Mia picked Kayla up and took her over to the blanket. She laid Kayla on her stomach and took stuffed animal from her. 

Chloe stood near the blanket holding a pink rattle. She started shaking it.

"Look at me baby! Smile for the camera!" Chloe cooed.

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla wanted to be mad as she was getting her diaper changed in front of everyone and cooed at.  The best or worse part was her mommy was cooing and making her laugh like she enjoyed this! 

Once Kayla was changed she felt better but she didn’t like being on her stomach. 

Kayla looked at the rattle like a real baby she was fascinated and distracted as she looked and smiled as her mommy shook her rattle making silly faces at her.  

• 2 weeks later...

Janet took several pictures of Kayla smiling as she did. When she was done Chloe picked Kayla up and let her hold the rattle. 

"She is so adorable. And well behaved. Most babies I take pictures of are fussy and whiny. Baby is very patient and isn't giving us any problems." Janet said.

"She has her moments. She can be super fussy. Isn't that right, baby?" Chloe cooed, stroking Kayla's cheek.

We're almost finished. Baby is probably thirsty. Mia why don't you feed baby a bottle?" Janet asked.

Mia took a bottle of formula out of a diaper bag and took Kayla from Chloe. Mia sat down, cradling Kayla on her lap. She removed the pacifier and slipped the nipple of the bottle in her mouth. Mia wiggled the nipple and cooed at Kayla.

Ugh I’m not a baby fussy and whiney! She yells in her hand as she wants to stomp her feet.. She feels herself wetting her diaper ok fine a baby but I’m not fussy or whiney! She continues the little conversation she was having. 

Kayla easily laid in her mommy’s lap and opened for the nipple then it was pulled back and she opened again… Just give me the stupid bottle!  She screams in her head finally she opens and she rewarded with milk or baby formula she wasn’t sure but she was thirsty so she began drinking.. 

Hmm I was about to be fussy and whiney if I didn’t get my bottle.. Ok fine I’m a whiny and fussy baby! She thought as she cuddled more drinking her baby bottle.. 

Mia smiled as she fed Kayla her bottle. They had been feeding Kayla formula in her bottles exclusively for the past couple of years.  Chloe fussed with Kayla, straightening her clothes and other things as Janet took several pictures.

When the bottle was empty Mia slipped a cloth diaper over her shoulder and held Kayla up to it. She rubbed and patted Kayla’s back.

” Come on baby. Show us what a good little burper you are. Make mommy happy.” Mia cooed.

Kayla was like a baby In so many ways so she really wanted her bottle and would her fussy if she didn’t have it.  So as soon as her mommy cradled her in her arms she knew what was coming next and glad that it was! 

Once her bottle was empty she knew what was coming it was like a routine and now she waited for the burp.  

After a few pats she finally did it! 

“Burp.” 

Janet took a picture of Kayla after she burped with her head on Mia’s shoulder.

”That will do it. I’ll have the pictures to you by the end of the week. I must say baby was a pleasure to with.” Janet said.

” Thank you.” Mia and Chloe said.

Chloe took Kayla from Mia and got her ready to leave, checking her diaper first. 

“Baby, why don’t you tell miss Janet thank you and bye bye. I think you should also give her a kiss.” Chloe said.

Chloe brought Kayla over to where Janet was.

Kayla blushed as her mommy cooed at her and told her what a good baby she was for doing something so simple as burping! 

As Kayla tried wiping some of the formula off her face she smiled as the nice photographer praised her for being good she was happy that her mommy’s would be happy! 

Kayla really wasn’t surprised or even found it humiliating anymore when people not just her mommies would check her diaper..

As she was ready to say what she was told Mia got out her pacifier putting it in her mouth smiling at Chloe..

”Tank woo ms Janet bwy bwy.” She said behind her pacifier making her speech sound like baby talk then without removing her pacifier she gave Ms Janet a kiss.. 

Mia was making a video of it all and her and Chloe squealed in delight saying how cute and adorable it was…

Kayla was a baby the center of all the attention..