LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

The next morning Mia went to the kitchen and got a bottle of formula. Mia and Chloe came to the nursery to wake Kayla.

"Good morning, baby. Your mommies are here. Time to wake up. I think someone needs her diaper changed, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Mia cooed.

Mia rubbed the nipple of the bottle against Kayla's mouth as Chloe started to change her.

• 2 weeks later...

Mia smiled at Kayla as she held the bottle for her.

"Did you have a nice sleep, baby?" Mia asked.

Chloe threw the used diaper away and taped a new one on Kayla. When Kayla finished her bottle Chloe put a pink shirt on her and picked her up.

"Let's give baby num nums. Are you hungry?" Chloe asked.

Kayla nodded as she drank her bottle smiling and blushing as her mommies cooed at her and her other mommy changed her diaper touching her in all her special places..

”Yes.” She said excited she didn’t care anymore if it was baby food or baby cereal she was used to it now..

She wondered what they were doing today did her mommies work today or was it the weekend she wasn’t sure..

Kayla figured she’d wait till her mommies told her.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chloe carried Kayla to her high chair and fastened her in. Mia fixed baby cereal and warmed a bottle of formula. Chloe tied a bib on Kayla and fastened the tray in front of her. Mia sat down in front of Kayla and scooped up some of the baby cereal.

"Here comes the choo choo!" Mia cooed, waving the spoon front of Kayla's mouth.

“What are we doing today?” Kayla asked as she was put into her highchair.. 

Kayla watched like she was at a restaurant from her highchair as her mommy’s fixed her breakfast..

As she sat there she smiled as her mommy started feeding her with the silly faces and the baby talk..

The baby opened accepting the spoon full of cereal.. 

• 2 weeks later...

"we're going to go get pictures made. Our baby is growing so fast we thought we should get family pictures made" Chloe said.

Mia kept feeding Kayla until the bowl was empty then set the spoon down. She wiped Kayla's face with a damp rag then picked up the bottle. She slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

"When you finish your bottle mommy Chloe is going to give you a bath and then get you dressed. Wait until you see the pretty dress we picked out for you." Mia cooed, wiggling the bottle.

• Like 1

“Pictures?!” Kayla said her voice full of anxiety and trepidation..

”I’m growing up so does that mean pull ups?!” She said excitedly as she latched on to the growing up part.. 

Kayla had been waiting forever when the day would come that her mommies would let her be an adult again..

Panties instead of diapers

bed instead of a crib 

adult food instead of baby food 

The list could go on and on..

Kayla decided to quit talking and eat as she didn’t wasn’t get her food all over her face..

”Is it a baby dress?” She asked behind the nipple of her bottle as she didn’t really wanna go out and get pictures dressed as a baby..

Hmm they have all kinds of pictures of me eating in my highchair dancing and playing in my playpen and tummy time so why would they need pictures. she thought as she continued drinking her bottle.. 

• 2 weeks later...

"oh baby, you're not growing that much. You're still a baby and baby's wear diapers, not pullups, don't they?" Mia said.

Mia cooed to Kayla as she finished her bottle, then set the bottle aside. She stood up and got Kayla out of the high chair.

"Do you want to walk with mommy to your bath, or do you want mommy to carry her baby?" Mia asked.

“Yeah I guess so.” Kayla said softly as her mommies always seemed to have away of justifying keeping her as a baby! 

Seriously she’s giving me a choice..

”Walk.” She said smiling feeling better about things as she didn’t wanna be carried..

”Um you never answered if the pit cited would be normal pictures or am I going dressed as a baby cause I don’t wanna go out dressed as a baby especially for pitches!” She whined 

• 2 weeks later...

Mia smiled and when Kayla finished her bottle she set it aside and got Kayla out of the high chair, she took off her bib and stood her on the floor. Mia took Kayla's hands.

"Let's get baby in the tub." Mia cooed.

Mia walked Kayla to the bathroom holding her hands over her head, cooing to her on the way. When they reached the bathroom Chloe was in there. She was already filling the tub with water l

"Let's get baby ready for her mommy and me session." Chloe cooed.

Mia undressed Kayla and held her into the tub.

• Like 1

Kayla always enjoyed bath time besides getting changed this was the only time she didn’t have her diaper on…

Once she was into the tub she felt good as the water hit her body…

”Do we really have to do pictures don’t we already have enough in my baby book..

When her mommies showed her her baby book she was surprised when she saw it as it had everything in it…

Kayla was brought back to reality as her mommies cooed at her..

"yes baby. These are going to be special pictures with both your mommy's in them." Mia said.

Mia soaped up a washcloth and washed Kayla. Chloe played with her to distract her as Mia washed her all over including washing her hair.

"Who's the cutest little baby in the world? Baby is!" Chloe cooed, touching Kayla's nose.

“Ok b- but I -I don’t wanna be dressed like a baby in the pictures ok?” She said and asked worried as the pictures they had was bad enough… She saw her baby book and that’s exactly what it was except hers has been going on for years!  Her getting her diaper changed, being bottle fed and her in her playpen.. The worst were her birthdays she got two birthday her normal birthday and her baby birthday!  Both resulted in the same thing her face full of cake and her hands plastered with cake, cause they didn’t let her use silverware her mommies cooed and awed how much of a baby she looked…

”Me me!” She squealed..

She didn’t realize it until she was doing it or she already did it… They treated her like a real baby literally shaking a rattle at her or her colored plastic keys… She really would get distracted and play! 

Once they were done washing Kayla, Mia rinsed her off and lifted her out of the tub. She wrapped a towel around Kayla and rubbed her dry. 

"Baby is going to wear whatever her mommy's dress her in, isn't she? Yes she is! Now let's get your diaper on and get you dressed." Mia cooed.

Mia took Kayla to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She strapped her down and took a diaper out, showing Kayla the diaper.

"Look at how cute your diaper is, baby. Isn't it just adorable?" Mia cooed.

“Yes.” She said knowing it really wasn’t a question but more of a command with a smile..

She laid there as her mommy began changing her diaper. She wondered what they were going to dress her in.. 

How’d I ever get into this before she had a minute to think about it she had a diaper in her face with her mommy cooing at her..

”Yes it is.” It really was it was white with little teddy bears and balloons that said baby on it..

Mia slipped the diaper under Kayla and sprinkled baby powder on her. She pulled the diaper up through Kayla's legs and fastened the tapes. She patted the front of Kayla's diaper and helped her sit up.

"Alright let's find something pretty for baby to wear." Mia cooed.

Mia picked Kayla up and went over to the closet. She pulled out a short frilly pink dress with a teddy bear on it that said BABY In cursive letters. 

"I think this dress is perfect, baby. Don't you?" Mia cooed.

As she was laying there getting her diaper changed she was so used to this it wasn’t anything new… She just hated the messy diapers and being changed in front of anyone..:

Once she had her nice new fresh diaper on she blushed as her mommy patted her diaper..

Kayla looked at the dress and she knew everyone would be able to see she was the baby..

“I guess it’s ok it’s so Babyish.” She whined 

• 2 weeks later...

"Of course it's babyish. You're a baby. Everything you wear is babyish. Now let's get you dressed." Mia said.

Mia slipped the dress over Kayla's head and pulled it down. The dress was short, barely coming past Kayla's waist. Her diaper was visible. Mia fastened the dress and picked Kayla up. She took her over to the mirror.

"Who is that cute little baby? Let's fix your hair and then we can get going." Mia cooed.

“I know but I -I just don’t like people seeing me like this!” Kayla knew it was pointless trying to argue she wasn’t a baby cause she definitely was and she had accepted it long ago… Still there were times where she fought it.. One of them was being seen by different people..

Kayla looked at herself in the mirror..

”B- but mommy you can see my diaper please don’t make me go out like this!” She cried as everyone who took a look at her could tell right away she was a baby! 

She just stood there crying as her mommy did her hair she could just imagine it was going to be pigtails with ribbons to complete her baby look..