LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla knew the saying a dry baby is a happy baby from a pampers commercial but she also knew a happy mommy is a happy baby and a unhappy mommy is a unhappy baby! 

The baby begin shaking her keys and making baby babble.. She was doing all she could to make her mommy happy..

Kayla’s eyes got big as she saw girls woke her mommies age and a couple probably in their mid 30’s..

Shyly she continued babbling and shaking her plastic keys. 

Chloe pushed the stroller over to the women and stopped. The women smiled at Kayla.

"Taking baby out for a walk I see." One of the women said.

"She's adorable. I love listening to baby babble. They really think they're talking, don't they?" Another woman said.

One of the women pinched Kayla's cheeks.

"Say hello, baby." Chloe said.

• Like 1

Kayla continued her babble hating it.. How did I ever get here! She thought to herself as she shook her keys thinking how she was once a college student now she’s a baby babbling playing with plastic keys..

”hwelo.” She said not sure if she should talk baby talk or not..

• Like 1

"Aw, she's adorable." The woman said. "Does she know many words?"

"She knows mama, Sissy, baba, and a few others. We're not pushing her to speak. She's still a little baby after all. I think she's content to babble and play with her baby toys." Chloe answered.

"Can I give baby a kiss?" The woman asked.

"Oh yes. Baby's shy, but she loves getting and giving kisses. Don't you, baby?" Chloe asked.

The woman bent down and kissed Kayla's cheek. She's took the pacifier out of Kayla's mouth and waited for a return kiss.

Kayla wanted to say something so bad how she was a college girl and her mommies and her shared a dorm but cause she had a accident or two they made her a baby.. That life seemed so far away her baby life now seemed more real and like it had no ending… Most babies would be potty trained but her mommies praised her for wetting and messing her diapers.. Most parents praise their kids for using the potty instead she is encouraged to stay in her baby diapers.. 

“Yeth baby wuvs wisses.” She said knowing better then to cross her mommy.. 

She was ready to cry when the woman took her pacifier she really did like her pacifier she would wake up in the morning still sucking her pacifier more times then not. 

Kayla smiled as the woman kissed her and she knew it was her turn to give her baby kisses nice and slobbery 

"Aw, that's adorable." The woman cooed.

She waved the pacifier around in a circle in front of Kayla's face, finally slipping it in Kayla's mouth.

"It's crazy how baby's are addicted to their pacifiers. My daughter is four and still has hers." The woman said.

"Baby definitely has an oral fixation, needing something in her mouth all the time. It's either her thumb, her bottle, her pacifier or a toy. I have over a dozen pacifiers somewhere in the house so that I have one ready all the time." Chloe said.

The woman tapped Kayla on the nose.

"Be a good girl for your mommy, baby. Maybe someday you can come over to my house for a playdate with my toddler." The woman said.

Chloe pushed Kayla further down the sidewalk.

"I don't hear your keys, baby." Chloe cooed.

Kayla wanted to dispute everything but she knew better then to question her mommy in front of anyone! 

Kayla never even thought about play dates how embarrassing that would be she thought as they got further down the road..

”Seriously!” She whined..

Kayla picked up the keys and began jingling them and rattling them. 

"Now now, baby. Were you trying to say something? I don't think it was baby babble was it?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe patted Kayla's head and pushed her down the sidewalk. Chloe cooed and talked to Kayla, not expecting any answers.

Kayla groaned and she began doing the baby babble shaking her plastic keys and even shaking her rattle..

Kayla knew her mommy wanted to see baby Kayla and more of her to be the baby..

Great she’s in mommy mode today..

Kayla had learned both her mommies had their moments where they were more in mommy mode then sometimes and when they were in this mode it was almost like they wanted her to be a infant..

So she knew she had to give them what they wanted..

The baby began sucking her plastic keys as she shook the rattle! 

Chloe smiled as Kayla acted like a baby. She cooed to her as she pushed Kayla in the stroller.

They reached a small park that had a baby area. Chloe stopped the stroller and took Kayla out. Chloe checked Kayla's diaper and took her to the closed in area for babies. She put Kayla in it.

"Go ahead and play, baby."

Chloe sat down on a bench and smiled at Kayla. She took out her phone and took a couple pictures of Kayla.

"Look at mommy Chloe, baby. That's right. Show me how happy and excited you are to be playing in the park.." Chloe cooed.

Kayla was going up the slide she didn’t realize her diaper was showing.: Some of the other mom’s clapped thinking she was slow not having any idea she was being treated like a baby by her two college friends..

The baby figured she better play along..

”Wee!” She said as she came down the slide..

Kayla smiled for her mommy and jumped up and down excitedly..

”Park park mommy!” 

Kayla did as she was told..

She was still confused how all this happened so fast but she knew it was no use she had to do what they told her or be spanked.

The big baby went over to her mommy and gave her mommy slobbery kisses with her mouth wide open. 

Chloe smiled and hugged Kayla. She patted her bottom. She slipped her finger in Kayla's diaper and smiled again.

"Still dry, baby!" 

Chloe picked up the plastic keys and dangled them in front of Kayla.

"Does baby want her keys?" Chloe cooed.

Kayla blushed as her mommy checked her diaper she still hated when people checked her diaper.

He knew better to argue!” 

Over time she would get used to it. 

Kayla rolled her eyes as she now knew what was coming.. 

She reached for the keys as she was getting upset!  

kayia reached out only to have them jerked away before she could do anything..

”Yes I want the keys! 

Chloe shook her head, keeping the keys out of Kayla's reach.

"That doesn't sound like my baby, does it? Let's hear my baby ask for her keys." Chloe cooed.

Chloe touched Kayla's nose with the keys and pulled them away.

Ugh Kayla said in her head rolling her eyes huffing and puffing..

Is this really what my world has come down to she thought to herself but she already knew the answer as her diaper crinkling with her movement she did it..

”Mommy Pwese wan I have my wees!” 

Chloe shook the keys again and gave them to Kayla. She picked Kayla up and put her in the stroller, fastening her in.

"Ready to go home, baby?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe kissed Kayla's cheek and started pushing her out of the park.

Chloe pushed the stroller home. She smiled as she saw Kayla had fallen asleep. When they got home Chloe took Kayla out of the stroller and held her. She checked Kayla's diaper and patted her bottom.

"Let's go get baby's diaper changed, Chloe cooed.

Beth carried Kayla up to the nursery. She undressed Kayla down to her diaper and laid her on the changing table. She fastened the strap across her waist and slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth. Chloe tickled Kayla's bare tummy.

"Who's mommy's wet little baby?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe ripped the tapes on Kayla's diaper and pulled it down.

Kayla was always happy to get her diaper as the powder and the fresh diaper all smelt good and felt good.. Plus over time she’s learned to enjoy the bonding time..

The baby wasn’t happy as she stood there in her dirty diaper waiting for her mommy to get everything ready..

Once she was on the changing table she looked up at her mommy as she made funny faces at her and cooed at her.. 

“I- am I am!” She giggled as she kicked her feet from being tickled.. 

Kayla heard the tapes being ripped open and she knew what that meant. 

• 2 weeks later...

"That's right, you're mommy's wet little baby! Mommy is so proud of you, doing all your wettums and messes in your diapers for mommy. And I can see how happy baby is to have a wet diaper too." Chloe cooed.

Chloe lifted Kayla's legs, pulling the wet diaper out and throwing it away. She took a couple of baby wipes from the package and cleaned Kayla's diaper area, cooing and making faces at her.

Kayla remembered how she used to hate diaper changing time but now she actually liked it.. The diaper smelt good the fresh diaper felt better then the wet one she still hated messing but she was even getting used to that… She was also realizing her mommies weren’t going to let her grow up..

The baby smiled and giggled and kicked her feet as her mommy played with her she really did like it..

”Mommy when did you and mommy Mia decide i should be a baby was it her idea or yours?”