LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

• 2 weeks later...

"When we decide you're ready, baby. Don't try to rush things." Mia cooed.

Mia cooed and played with Kayla in the tub before finally starting to wash her. She ran the soapy washcloth over Kayla, tickling her in the process. She shampooed Kayla's hair and rinsed her off.

"A clean baby is a happy baby." Mia cooed, kissing Kayla's cheek.

Kayla couldn’t help but league and giggle as her mommy washed her and tickled her..

”Yeah.” She said smiling still wondering if and when it she might be about it grow up again.. 

She kinda daydreamed wondering what she would do if she was allowed to grow up again. 

Mia took Kayla to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She gave Kayla a toy to play with and put a diaper on her. As she was going that Chloe came into the nursery with a bottle of formula. Mia moved Kayla to the crib and laid her down. Chloe gave Kayla the bottle.

"Time for baby to go night-night." Chloe cooed.

Chloe and Mia took turns kissing Kayla. Chloe wound up the mobile and Mia turned the lights down.

They watched Kayla for a few minutes before leaving the nursery and closing the door.

Kayla played with the toy as it was a bear and she looked at it and she played with it like a real baby. 

Kayla accepted the bottle and she watched as her mommies awed and fawned over her as she was drinking she watched the mobile go round and round and soon she was asleep:: 

The next morning Lily came into the nursery. She came over to crib and tickled Kayla's feet.

"Time to wake up, baby. Phew. You certainly are a stinky baby this morning. Here. Mommy said to give you your bottle and she'll be in shortly to change your diaper." Lily cooed.

Lily held the nipple of a bottle up to Kayla's mouth.

Kayla woke up to her big sister tickling her feet.. 

Sometimes she’s dressed in her footed pj’s or booties but last night she laid in just her t shirt and diaper..

”Quit quit!” She Giggled kicking her feet..

”Yeah you’re right it is bad!” She even wrinkled her nose cause it did stink.

”Ok.” She said but before she could say much more the nipple of the bottle was put in her mouth..

Kayla knew it was something Lilly liked doing as she would do that with her pacifier or when she was feeding her, her baby food.

The baby laid there drinking her bottle waiting for her mommy to change her! 

Lily stood there cooing at Kayla as she fed her the bottle.

Chloe came in the nursery just as Lily finished feeding Kayla.  Chloe picked Kayla up and hugged her. She sniffed Kayla's diaper and smiled.

"Aw, I think baby let a present for mommy Chloe in her diaper, didn't she?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe blew bubbles on Kayla's tummy and laid her on the changing table.

Kayla blushed as she hated for everyone to know she went poo poo in her diaper that was so humiliating..

”Yes please change me mommy.” She said as she hated being laid on her back in her messy diaper and instead of being changed her mommies or big sister Wanna play games.

”N- no you k- know I- I’m ticklish!” She said giggling. 

Lily left the nursery to go get breakfast for herself as Chloe moved Kayla to the changing table. 

Chloe smiled as Kayla giggled. She pulled the strap across Kayla and ripped the tapes on Kayla's diaper. She raised Kayla's legs in the air and pulled the messy diaper out, throwing it away. She took a couple of baby wipes and started cleaning Kayla's bottom. She smiled at Kayla through her legs.

"Peek a boo, baby!" Chloe cooed.

Kayla giggled and played with her mommy not only has she regressed wearing diapers, eating baby food and drinking bottles ect but also her mind. 

After her brain not being stimulated except watching cartoons playing with baby toys and grownups only cooing and baby taking to her she actually played peek a boo and Patty cake and other baby games with her mommies. 

Kayla goggled as her mommy played with her.

”I see you mommy!” 

"I see you too, baby!" Chloe cooed.

Chloe finished cleaning Kayla, then slipped a new diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on her and brought the diaper up through Kayla's legs. She fastened the diaper on her and picked Kayla up. Chloe tickled Kayla's tummy.

"Do you want to go see what mommy Mia is doing, baby?" Chloe asked.

Chloe carried Kayla out of the nursery in just her diaper, bouncing her and making faces on the way downstairs.

Chloe brought Kayla to the living room. Mia was sitting on the floor with several baby toys spread around her. Chloe set Kayla on the floor.

"Come here baby. Mommy wants some kisses." Mia said, holding out her hands.

Kayla looked at her pretty mommy who was wearing some cute shorts with a simple t shirt and her hair in a ponytail. Kayla was jealous of her mommy for being an adult and jealous of all The freedom she had compared to her..

Kayla giggled as mommy Chloe sat her down and mommy Mia with a big smile held out her hands and she began to crawl to her other mommy. 

Mia watched Kayla crawl to her and picked her up. She laid her in her arms and tickled her. She kissed Kayla all over her face.

Mia picked up a pink rattle and shook it in front of her face.

"Does baby want her rattle?" Mia asked, shaking it again.

“Q-quit you know I’m ticklish!” She squealed. 

Kayla kicked her feet laughing as her diaper crinkled as she squirmed around. 

She blushed how her mommy showered her with kisses and giggles. 

The baby grabbed for the rattle like her mommies taught her too and made sure they played more baby games with the baby! 

Mia sat Kayla up in her lap. She took Kayla's hands and clapped them together.

"pat a cake, pat a cake bakers man.." Mia cooed clapping Kayla's hands together.

"... And mark them with B, put them in the oven for baby and me!" Mia finished and raised Kayla's hands over her head.

Mia took a baby book out of the rack next to the couch and opened it in front of Kayla and started reading it, making noises for the different animals in the book.

Chloe took a video of Mia and Kayla.

Kayla knew she should hate this but her mommies always made things fun and since they always treated her like a baby this was her new normal.

So she actually sat there and played patty cake..

”Yeah!” Kayla clapped..

Kayla sat there listening to the story and laughing as Mia made the animal sounds it was really funny and the baby liked it.,

Mia was so good if no one saw what was really going on anyone would think it was a mommy reading to her baby.. 

Chloe came into the living room and smiled at Kayla and Mia. She pulled a baby stroller out of the closet.

"It's a nice day out. Time to take baby for a walk." Chloe cooed.

Chloe took Kayla from Mia and checked her diaper before sitting her in the stroller and strapping her in.

Kayla didn’t want to go out especially in the stroller.. 

“Can we stay in mommy?” She asked knowing the answer as Chloe buckled her in. 

Kayla sat there 

“Can we just walk around and not say hi to people or make me say what the animals sound like.” 

Kayla didn’t feel like playing but she knew she had no choice! 

"We will be seeing hi to everyone we meet on our walk, baby." Chloe said.

Chloe put a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and handed her a baby rattle and set of plastic keys.

"Since you don't want to play what does the animal sound like baby can play with her toys. Mommy expects to hear baby playing the entire walk. She also wants to hear baby babbling." Chloe said.

Chloe gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek then wheeled the stroller out the front door and down to the sidewalk.

“ok ok mommy can we play the animals sound game! She begged as she knew playing with the keys and babbling would be worse! 

Kayla begged hoping to change her mommy’s mind..

How do they always get the better of me guess that’s the way it will always be maybe that’s how they made me the baby in the first place! She thought to herself. 

"I don't hear baby playing with her toys. Mommy isn't happy right now. Come on baby, show mommy how excited you are to be playing with your toys." Chloe said, patting Kayla on the head.

A group of women were standing near the sidewalk in the direction Chloe was pushing the stroller.