LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla hated when they cracked her she always felt like a infant at least when she was allowed to hold her own bottle she could feel like a toddler or big baby. 

When her mommies cradled her and cooed at her she wanted to run and hide it was so embarrassing! 

Kayla opened as the nipple was teased and her mommy would take it away and coo at her some more. 

Once she began drinking she nodded already knowing her mommies had no intention of letting her grow up! 

Mia rocked and cooed at Kayla as she drank her bottle. When Kayla finished the bottle Mia set it aside and picked Kayla up, holding her against her shoulder and patting her back.

"Baby has a burp for mommy, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Mia cooed, patting Kayla's back.

Once kayla was done she was made to feel like a infant again as she was being burped. 

Kayla realized most babies grow up but she was never going to be allowed to grow up again! 

She realized as most college kids learn and get set for the big world.. For her Mia and Chloe decided she had flunked the most important think adult hood!! 

So they returned her to baby hood..

”Burp!” She finally let it out like a good baby!

"There we go. That was a good burp wasn't it? Yes it was. Mommy is proud of you." Mia cooed, sitting Kayla up.

Mia stood up and carried Kayla over to the blanket where her baby toys were at. Mia patted Kayla's head.

"There you go baby. Go ahead and play." Mia cooed.

Mia picked up a rattle and shook it in front of Kayla before setting it down right in front of her.

Kayla wiped her mouth and she hated the aftertaste of her baby formula. She sat in on her blanket once she was put down and looked around.. She saw her cat who had a pull up on just a reminder she was a baby in a diaper..

She smiled as her mommy picked up the rattle and shook it at her. She went to grab the rattle as her mommy rattled it turning on the baby talk. 

Once her mommy was gone she looked at her cat jealously as it smiled wearing a pull up!  Damn them they made me diaper dependent and they put a pull up on the cat! 

The baby began playing with the blocks building it up as high as she could..

Mia went to the office and did some work. She looked at the baby cam through her phone and smiled at Kayla playing.

Lily came in the house and smiled at Kayla. She came over to the blanket and patted Kayla's head.

"Is baby having fun? What are you building?" Lily asked.

Kayla hated when she got lost in playing cause she didn’t even know how much of a baby she looked like. It wasn’t her fault what else could she really do! She had no ideas the videos her mommies took of her playing and to anyone watching she seemed like a happy baby playing. 

“Um no I don’t know just building things what else can I do I tried telling mommies I can be a big girl like you but they don’t even listen they just do more baby talk!” She said getting mad and frustrated. 

"Uh-huh. Well maybe someday you'll be a big girl, but not for a long time, baby. You're still wetting and messing your diapers, aren't you? Don't be in such a hurry. Enjoy playing with your baby toys and getting cuddles from our mommies." Lily cooed.

Lily patted Kayla on her head again. She picked up a pacifier and put it against Kayla's mouth.

"Open your mouth, baby." Lily cooed.

“It’s not my fault mommies won’t let me go to the bathroom and you know it if you think it’s so much fun being a baby then why don’t you be one!” Kayla figured her logic made sense.. 

“No no it’s not fair!” She whined as even her little big sister knew the rules pacifier in and baby can still talk but it will be babyish behind her pacifier.. 

Kayla knew to open or even Lilly might spank her.. 

Reluctantly she opened accepting her stupid pacifier.. 

"Why? I know how to use the potty." Lily said.

"There we go. Sissy knows how to quiet a fussy baby, doesn't she? Yes she does." Lily cooed.

Lily picked up a rattle and shook it in front of Kayla.

Kayla hated talking to people cause they always got their way or proved they were bigger and not a baby..

Ugh she’s right she does use the potty! She thought to herself..

”I don’t wanna play!” She whined behind her pacifier.. 

“Seriously!” She said frustrated as her sister wasn’t letting up shaking the rattle in front of her cooing at her like she was a six month old. 

Kayla didn’t want to laugh or giggle but she was ticklish and her big little sister knew it..

”N- n- no don- don’t don’t qu- quit quit!” She continued being tickled and to show what a baby she was she wet her diaper..

Oh no I did I hope she don’t notice it will just prove to her how much of a baby I am. Kayla thought to herself as her sister didn’t let up the tickle bug was attacking her from all directions.. 

Lily giggled as she kept tickling Kayla. She saw the wetness indicator stars on Kayla's diaper but she kept tickling.

"Lily, go wash up. Dinner is almost ready." Chloe said as she came into the living room.

"Okay mom. Baby needs her diaper changed. I think she really flooded it." Lily giggled.

Chloe came over to Kayla and put her arms out to her.

"Come here, baby. Let's change your diaper before dinner." Chloe cooed.

Kayla kept kicking and giggling.. She could feel her diaper was wet and now all the begging and pleading about being a big girl we’re dashed as she had a wet diaper.

B- but mommy it’s not my fault Lilly was tickling me I can be a big girl! She cried as her mommy helped her up..

Ugh now the baby talk! This sucks! She thinks to herself as her mommy pats her diapered bottom. 

"I think baby shouldn't blame Sissy. It's alright, I know you're just a baby and can't help being wet all the time." Chloe cooed.

Chloe carried Kayla to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She fastened the strap across her and put a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and handed her a toy to play with.

"Let's get this wet diaper off you, baby." Chloe cooed as she ripped the tapes on the diaper.

“B- but I can mommy I can be a big girl!” She cried as she was taken to her nursery on the way up her mommy patted her diaper and talked baby talk to her..

Once she was laid down her mommy was quick to put her binky in and gave her a lion to play with..

Kayia laid there clutching the lion sucking her pacifier as her mommy began changing her. 

The baby just laid there as she heard the all  too familiar sound of her diaper tapes being ripped apart.. 

Chloe lifted Kayla's legs, pulling the diaper out from under her. She cleaned her bottom with baby wipes before lowering her legs. Chloe slipped a clean diaper under Kayla and sprinkled powder on her. She pulled the diaper up and fastened the tapes.

"There we go. A clean baby is a happy baby, isn't she?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe cooed and tickled Kayla. She picked her up and cuddled her, kissing her cheek. Chloe started downstairs.

Kayla just laid there as her mommy began changing her..

She was no longer embarrassed about it and she was even getting better about being changed in public places at her mommies friends house and even at the park..

The baby watched as her diaper was taped together she smiled and blushed as her mommy started the baby talk and tickling her.. Kayla couldn’t help but laugh and giggle and kick her feet at she was tickled and played with just like any other baby.. 

“Mommy can I eat hamburgers like you guys are?” She asked as she was taken downstairs ready for dinner.. 

"I don't think your tummy can handle hamburgers, baby. Mommy Mia has your dinner ready." Chloe said.

Chloe slipped Kayla into the high chair and fastened her bib on her. Lily smiled at Kayla.

"Time for din-din, baby." Lily cooed.

Mia sat down next to the high chair with a couple jars of baby food and a bottle of formula.

Mia slipped the spoon in one of the jars and brought it to Kayla's mouth, cooing and waving the spoon.

“No mommy it can!” She did all she could to convince her mommy that she could..

Soon she was in her all too familiar highchair and she was hungry and used to her baby food..

Kayla smiled and opened and giggled as her mommy played with her making faces and noises and waving her spoon around like a magic wond.. 

Mia took her time feeding Kayla, wiping her face between spoonfuls of baby food.

"You must be really hungry, Sissy." Lily giggled, eating her hamburger.

"She certainly is a hungry baby." Chloe agreed.

Mia finished feeding Kayla the baby food then picked up the bottle of formula and put the nipple up to Kayla's mouth.

Kayla really couldn’t say anything as every time she opened her mouth a spoon full of baby food was waiting or a napkin wiping her face..

”I am mommy can I have some hamburger my stomach will be fine.” 

“I can hold my own bottle!” She cried as her mommy held the bottle making sure she drank as she ate her own food..

Kayla watched as everyone ate and she was forced to drink her bottle of formula. 

Mia finished feeding Kayla her bottle then cleaned her face again. She took Kayla's bib off and unfastened her straps. Mia lifted Kayla from the high chair and checked her diaper.

"Lily, can you clear the table and do the dishes? I'm going to give Kayla a bath and get her ready for bed." Mia asked.

"Okay mommy." Lily answered.

Mia carried Kayla to the bathroom. She started water running in the tub and undressed Kayla.

“Bed but can’t I play or watch tv?” She Whined as she was talking into the bathroom.. She watched as the water filled the tub she saw the toilet and she wondered when was the last time she used one! 

As the water was filling she stood there in just her wet diaper trying hard to remember but she just couldn’t remember the last time she went without a diaper and the last time she used the adult potty.

”mommy will I ever get big again?” She keep the choice wasn’t hers after all her mommies are the ones that returned her to babyhood and she didn’t see a way out! The baby knew it was up to them!