LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

When Annie finished with the other babies she picked Kayla up.

”It’s time for reading corner. Baby can sit on my lap while I read to everyone.” Annie said.

Annie carried Kayla to the rug where she read, making sure the other babies followed her.

“I don’t wanna sit on your lap!” Sitting on Annie’s lap made her feel even more like a baby as it was like she was too little to be put down. 

Kayla noticed right away Annie was going to do what she wanted to do and not what Kayla wanted to do! 

Annie chose a book to read and sat down on the rug. The other babies sat down in front of her. Annie sat Kayla on her lap and opened the book.

” Look at the little bunny, baby. Bunnies hop, don’t they?” Annie said.

“Can I get down like everyone else!” Kayla whined she hated how Annie bounced her in her knee and patted her diaper. 

Damn it she’s making me feel like a little baby like I’m too little to be let down like I’m too little that I need constant supervision. 

Why did my mommies have to make me a baby again why did they have to put me here! She thought to herself as she bounced up and down. 

“Did you hear what I said!” Kayla was getting mad as Annie just ignored her.. What was worse was the bouncing made her wet her diaper.. 

Great now if she discovers this she’s really going to laugh and call me a baby..

”Meow.” She said softly knowing she had no choice but to play along. 

“Uh-oh. Someone’s a little cranky.” Annie cooed, tickling Kayla.

Annie finished the book and closed it.

” Baby did a great job. Didn’t she?” Annie asked.

The other babies nodded their heads.

“No I’m not I’m not cranky n- no no please!” She began giggling as Annie tickled her. 

Kayla blushed as she asked the other babies how did she do like she was smaller then them.

”I want down!” She whined aa she didn’t want Annie to notice her wet diaper. 

“No I’m not cranky I’m not tired no nap please.” She whined as she really wasn’t tired she felt like she had just woke up.. Maybe she was cranky cause she had a wet diaper but she knew that would be just another way for Annie to embarrass her so wasn’t going to tell her.. 

Annie reached over and checked Kayla’s diaper.

”I think a little baby needs her diaper changed.” Annie announced.

Annie stood up and picked Kayla up. She took her over to a changing table and laid her down, fastening a strap across her

Kayla just blushed as Annie announced to everyone she had a wet diaper.. 

“No no I- I don’t need to be strapped down!” She cried as it made her feel too much like a infant like she couldn’t even control herself not to roll off.. 

She just frowned waiting for Annie to change her..

Just get this over with and don’t do any of that stupid baby talk… Kayla thought waiting to hear that familiar sound of tapes being ripped apart.. 

Annie picked up a pink rattle and held it out to Kayla

"Go ahead and play with this while Miss Annie changes your diaper, baby." Annie cooed.

Annie ripped the tapes on the diaper and lifted Kayla's legs. Annie pulled the wet diaper out and threw it away. She cleaned Kayla's bottom with wipes and lowered her legs.

"Who's the cutest wittle baby in the world?" Annie cooed and blew bubbles on Kayla's tummy.

Annie giggled and took the baby powder. She sprinkled some on Kayla before taping the diaper closed. She picked Kayla up and gave her a hug before setting her on the floor.

"A dry baby is a happy baby." Annie cooed, patting Kayla's bottom.

Annie walked back to the play area to check on the rest of the babies.

Kayla continued shaking the rattle as the diaper was pulled up nice and snug between her legs and taped in place..

”Yeah.” Kayla said smiling as her bottom was patted Annie was right cause a nice fresh diaper did feel better..

”Do you think you can talk my mommies into potty training me.” She asked hoping Annie might help her.. 

Kayla allowed herself to daydream for a minute thinking she could be in pull ups and less like a baby.. 

"You're not anywhere near ready to potty train. You should feel when your wetting or messing your diapers. Besides, I have a policy of not interfering in how a parent raises their baby. I do help potty train when a parent is ready." Annie said.

When Kayla reached her, Annie put Kayla on her back under a play gym. She shook a couple of the toys hanging down and started music playing.

"Look baby! Doesn't this look like fun?" Annie cooed.

“B- but I do please just tell them!” She begged she felt like she was getting 1000 deaths by paper cuts as Annie almost laughed at the notion of her potty training like that was the most absurd thing ever. 

Kayla was shocked when she made Kayla lay down and play with the toys that was specifically made for a infant. It was like in her own way she was reminding Kayla she was a baby maybe even a infant..

”N- no please this is boring this is made for infants that can’t even walk probably no Katie then 6 month olds.. 

“No it’s not fun!” She said as the Music played and her babysitter was really trying to play with her as if she was a real baby even making funny faces and cooing at her.

"Now baby, you're almost always wet or messy. Your mommies would think I'm crazy for suggesting you be potty trained." Annie said.

"Come on baby, show Miss Annie how you play with the gym." Annie cooed, shaking one of the toys.

Kayla knew she was right..

”Yeah b- but b- but if we tried we could do to I know I can get out of diapers again please!” She begged..

The baby hated how Annie was making her be real babyish..

She had no choice but to lay on her back and hit the rings feeling just like a infant! 

Kayla was made to play with infant toys and she hated it but she had too! 

She was embarrassed as she did the littlest and easiest things but Annie clapped for her.. 

“Ok.” She said happy Annie was leaving she wasn’t going to degrade herself anymore! 

Annie was gone for several minutes before returning to Kayla. She saw Kayla wasn’t playing.

” What’s the matter, baby? Why aren’t you playing? I think you need a nap, don’t you?” Annie cooed.

Annie started moving Kayla out from under the play gym.