LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Please not me!" she thought to herself wishing against hope as she herd Mrs Reynolds say she was going to have to pick someone. When she herd her name called she wet her diaper and hoped that no one would a hear her diaper crinkle and that no one would see the bulge..

She walked up to the front of the class carefully so know one would notice anything..

"Yes I have." she said nervously and red with embarrassment as she was worried people would know she has one on herself.

She laid the doll down and went through the process of doing it but she felt funny as she kept imaging she was the doll and Mia was changing her then she remembered how Mrs Reynolds changed her yesterday.

"There all done." she said smiling feeling strange. Trying her best to keep it together.

Mrs. Reynolds watched Kayla and made comments to the class. She smiled at Kayla when she was done.

"Good job, Kayla. I have a feeling you are going to ace this class. Thank you, you may sit down. Julie, can you come up here and show us what you learned by watching Kayla?"

Mrs. Reynolds hand brushed the back of Kayla's skirt, giving her a pat before Kayla sat down.

Kayla blushed cause Mrs.Reynolds changed her yesterday and would be doing so later it was so weird to her.

She was only too happy to go sit down on her way to doing that she passed Mrs Reynolds who patted her diaper. She blushed a thousand shades of red. Once she got to her seat she peed her diaper some more..

Julie took the doll and checked it. She untaped the diaper and took it off. She changed her just like Kayla had done.

"Very good Julie. You may sit down. Sometimes you will have to take the baby out, so you need a diaper bag. I just happen to have a fully stocked diaper bag right here."

Mrs. Reynolds put Kayla's diaper bag on the desk and opened it. She pulled out several diapers.

"Of course the first thing you need to pack are diapers. You don't want your baby going for hours without being changed."

One of the girls raised her hand.

"Yes, Annie?" Mrs. Reynolds asked.

"Those diapers look too big for a baby, maam," Giggled Annie.

"Well these diapers are for a special baby girl." Mrs. Reynolds replied.

Kayla was sitting down thinking she had fooled everyone as she watched Julie change the doll. Then her jaw dropped when the teacher said something about taking a baby out and needing a diaper bag. She blushed when she placed her diaper bag on the desk then when she pulled out the diapers. They weren't her normal baby pampers but the babyish looking adult diapers Chloe got for her. Mia preferred her to wear Pampers but Chloe liked her to wear the adult babyish diaper.

Oh know please don't say anything else! She thought to herself.

Mrs. Reynolds set the diapers down on the desk and started showing the other things in the diaper bag. She took out the baby powder, baby bottle, baby food and bib, explaining what each one was in the bag for. She took out a babyish looking dress and held it up.

"It's important to pack an outfit for the baby to wear, just in case she messes the one she is wearing up." Mrs. Reynolds said.

Kayla couldn't believe she took everything out of her diaper bag and showed it off. Please ring bell she said to herself. She wondered what else Mrs Reynolds was going to do. Please please don't say who that belongs too! She thought to herself as she finished wetting her diaper!

Mrs. Reynolds pulled the rest of the items out and explained why they were needed, and then the bell ring. Mrs. Reynolds excused everyone and watched as they leave the room. She came over to Kayla.

"How are you doing, Kayla? would you like your diaper changed?"

Kayla was happy as the bell rang and Mrs Reynolds seemed to be on the verge of telling the class she was the special baby. She watched as everyone left then the teacher came up to her.

"How could you show them that I don't know why Chloe put the stupid big diapers in the bag if you would've showed the class the pampers no one would expect anything, but Julia knew the diapers were too big for babies!" she said lashing out at Mrs. Reynolds as she was furious!

"I was just showing them what was in a typical diaper bag. It didn't matter about the size of the diapers. Yes, they were larger than a normal baby diaper, but no one knows who the bag was packed for."

Mrs. Reynolds checked Kayla's diaper.

"Let's get you changed and then you can play for awhile before your lunch, okay? Come on over to the crib and we will get you changed."

Mrs. Reynolds took Kayla's hand.

"I really don't think so, but if she does, she does. You can't keep this a secret from everyone. You are just going to have to accept that some people know."

Mrs. Reynolds took Kayla to the crib and took her dress off. She helped her into the crib and changed her into a dry diaper. When she was done, Mrs. Reynolds helped Kayla down and put a tee shirt on her.

"Go play now, honey."

"Yes I can and I'll never accept it!" she said pouting sounding just like the baby she was saying she wasn't.

She laid there as the teacher changed her she wondered if Annie did know or if any of the other girls knew.

Once her diaper was changed the teacher put her in a t shirt with just her diaper on and she was sent to play.

"Um can't I have some pants or my dress back?" she asked feeling too much like a toddler now.

"Well whether you accept it or not that is what is going to happen. It would be better for you to just accept it."

"You can have your dress back when your sister comes to pick you up. We wouldn't want your dress to get wrinkled or messy."

Mrs. Reynolds smiled at Kayla.

"Of course you look like a toddler. Would you rather look like a toddler or a baby? I know there isn't much of a difference. It sounds to me that you are ready for a nap. Is that your problem?"

"Well you certainly look tired. Why don't you get in the crib and lay down. You can rest for a few minutes and I will check on you. If you are still awake in fifteen minutes, I will let you get up again, okay?" Mrs. Reynolds said.

Mrs. Reynolds slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and patted her bottom.

"B--but I'm not tired." she whined yawning again. She didn't put up much of a fight as she decided to get in the crib and lay down.

"Ok but I'll still be up in when you come back." she said taking the pacifier.

Ten minutes later she was asleep!

Mrs. Reynolds smiled when she saw Kayla was asleep when she checked on her. She let Kayla sleep for about an hour before coming in to wake her up.

"Kayla, baby. Time to wake up." Mrs. Reynolds rubbed Kayla's back and cooed.

"It's only 1:00. You've been asleep for almost two hours. Now it's time for lunch. I can see you're wet, but I'm going to wait until after you eat to change you. Let's get you over to the high chair."