LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Of course you have a bedtime. It's 8 o'clock normally, but if you complain I can always move it back to 7 or earlier."

"No, you can't stay up then, but I will put it on the DVR so you can watch it this weekend. You don't have time during the week. Get your tablet and come out to the living room. Don't forget your doll or your pacifier. Chloe will fix your bedtime bottle. I will let you know when it's bedtime."

"No that's fine." as she didn't want it to be any earlier.. Kayla was disappointed she couldn't stay up and watch it but she wasn't going to argue or fight about it.

"Ok that sounds fine I'll watch it this weekend thank you." she goes off to get her tablet and doll then she heads back into the front room.

"Darn I forgot my pacifier." she says just before she reaches the front room. She walks back to the nursery to get it.

"Ok I got everything." she says sitting on the couch.. She turns on her tablet and starts to play games..

Chloe fixes a bottle of formula and warms it. She brings it to the living room where Kayla and Mia are at.

"Look what I have, baby sister. Something to help you sleep tonight! Would you like me to hold the bottle while you drink

Mia pats Kayla telling her to go without saying it. Kayla figures every ones been good to her tonight so she won't fight or argue.

"Sure that sounds good." she says and walks over there kinda surprised they aren't making her crawl but she didn't wanna give them any ideas.

She laid in Chloe's lap as she began feeding her..

The baby recognized it right away it was baby formula. Wow they've gone all out she thinks to herself as she continues to drink lost in her own thoughts as Chloe cooes at her a little then she talks to Mia as she feeds her..

Chloe smiles at Kayla after she lays down on the couch and puts her head on Chloe's lap. She runs her fingers through Kayla's hair.

"That's right. Drink your bottle. Show your sister's how good of a baby you are. You are going to be a wet baby for your sisters in the morning, aren't you? Yes you are!"

Mia giggled a bit and then started talking to Chloe about their classes and what they were going to do after Kayla was in her crib for the night.

Kayla had already learned when being fed her bottle or in her highchair that they would coo and talk to her but sometimes she really wasn't expected to answer back.

She just laid there and drank her bottle, she didn't feel like being a smart ass and saying of course I'll have a wet diaper in the morning not like I'm going to get up and go to the bathroom then it dawned on her. She didn't even wake up in the middle of the night as she was unaware they were drugging her. Few minutes later she began getting tired..

Mia went to Kayla's bedroom and lowered the side of the crib and got it ready. Chloe stood up and picked Kayla up. She carried her to the bedroom and lowered Kayla into the crib. She slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and put her doll next to her. Both Chloe and Mia gave Kayla a kiss before raising the side of the crib and turning on the mobile and baby monitor.

"Good night, baby."

Chloe and Mia left the room.

Kayla was out as the drugs in her bottle were knocking her out and making her more compliant. She was bust dreaming about the day she came here and how excited she was. She never would've guessed she was going to college to be a baby again, but here she was being put in her crib for the night. She smiled but stayed asleep when both girls kissed her goodnight. The baby slept like the baby she now was including wetting her diaper Mia and Chloe would be happy in the morning.

Mia came in Kayla's room in the morning and lowered the side of the crib.

"Good morning, baby. We need to get going so you can get to your class. Chloe has your breakfast ready for you."

Mia helped Kayla out of the crib.

Kayla laid there drinking her bottle as Mia changed her and getting her dressed. She really was getting used to her baby routine now. When Mia was done she took her hand and lead her downstairs where Chloe was ready for her setting her in her highchair.

"What kind of cereal?" she asked as her bib was tied on her neck.

She opened accepting the bite, it was ok tasted like cream of wheat just a little bland but she ate it as Chloe played with her. Making the baby laugh.

"It's the best cereal for you. It will fill your tummy up and keep you from getting hungry until lunch."

As Chloe fed Kayla her breakfast, Mia went and fixed the diaper bag. After putting diapers and wipes in the bag she brought it out to the kitchen area. She slipped a bib in the diaper bag, then took out three jars of baby food. She showed them to Kayla before putting them in the diaper bag.

"Look, this is what Mrs. Reynolds will feed you at lunch. There's strained chicken, mashed potatoes and strained peaches. You are not to give Mrs. Reynolds any trouble about eating your lunch today. Do I make myself clear?" Mia warned.

She ate bite after bite wondering why Chloe wouldn't tell her what kind it is..

"Is it cream of wheat?" she asked as she kept feeding her.

She watched as Mia was getting everything ready including putting more diapers in her diaper bag. She wondered how the teacher was going to treat her in front of the class.

"Gross why can't I have a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich or ham and cheese?" she asked Hoping she might change her mind.

"I see why it's so gross I am a big girl I don't need that!" she whined as she looked at the box it was real baby cereal. Somewhere a real baby is eating that just like me she thought to herself.. She was still worried about going to school today..

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Fine." she said knowing she had no choice..

"All done I'm ready to get down now." she said eagerly.

Kayla didn't want the pacifier but she also didn't wanna go to school with a sore bottom and a tear stained face. She still had her classmates fooled that she was a big girl and she intended to keep it that way!

"Ok." she said opening her mouth letting Mia put her pacifier in and taking it along with her doll as they were headed to class.

Kayla tried to pull away as she still had to fool her classmates she's an adult like them. As far as she was concerned no one knew she was wearing a diaper or babied at her dorm.

"Not so loud." she said to the teacher as she mentioned diapering a baby she was so self conscious..

She opened her book and began reading it, of course she knew all about it since it happens to her all the time!

Mrs. Reynolds waited until the rest of the class came in the room. She had them start reading the book as well. As they did, she got a doll and the changing supplies for it. She set the doll on her desk and waited for everyone to finish reading. When she thought it had been long enough, she stood up.

"Alright class, I would like a volunteer to come up here and show us the correct way to put a disposable diaper on a baby. We'll cover cloth diapers later. Any volunteers?"

Mrs. Reynolds looked around the classroom expectantly.

Kayla looked up when the teacher began speaking. She noticed the teacher had a doll and diapers out.. For whatever reason she noticed herself Turing red she was real self conscious afraid everyone would know she's wearing a diaper.

Please don't pick me! She thought to herself as the teacher scanned the room for volunteers..

Mrs. Reynolds looked around the room.

"No volunteers? I guess that means I have to pick someone. Kayla, would you come up here please?"

Mrs. Reynolds picked up the doll and waited for Kayla to come to the front of the class.