LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Yeah." Kayla said as Chloe went back into the kitchen.

"No I guess not." she said knowing had she not done that she'd have gotten a spanking.

She looked at the TV.

"I guess it is." she said amazed at how determined they were to treat her like a baby.

"Yes it is Minnie Mouse. Isn't she cute? She lives in Disneyland." Mia said.

They watched TV until Chloe told them dinner was ready. Mia helped Kayla up and took her hand. She walked her out to the kitchen and got her in the high chair. She put the tray on the high chair and tied a bib around Kayla's neck.

"So what's for dinner?" Mia asked.

"We're having meat loaf and mashed potatoes. Kayla is having strained chicken and strained peas and if she finishes though she can have some bananas."

"Oh yum!" Mia said.

"Yeah I guess." she said with an attitude it was going to take some tome for her to get used to this. They continued to watch TV Mia was really playing her role of big sister to the hilt. Chloe came in and said dinner was ready. Mia took her hand and lead her into the kitchen putting her In the highchair. Wow everything smelt good..

"Looks really good Chloe!" Kayla said excitedly..

Then she was told what she was eating.

"Do I have too!" she whined

"If you had been a good girl for Mrs. Reynolds today, then we might have let you have meat loaf like we are having. Now you are being punished by having to eat that baby food."

Mia tapped her plate, then cut a couple small pieces of meat loaf off of hers. She pushed them over to the side.

"Tell you what. If you are a good girl and eat your dinner for Chloe, I'll let you have these pieces of meat loaf. deal?"

Chloe stirred the strained chicken and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Here comes the airplane! Open the hangar!"

Kayla looked at the meat loaf and they looked good. She figured if she ate the baby food then she could eat the meatloaf to chase that taste away.

"ok deal!" she said as she watched Chloe stir the baby food then she started the baby talk and the games as she brought the food to her lips. Kayla opened and accepted it..

"Drink please!" she whined as it was gross..

"Let's see. You wet yourself multiple times a day and are wet every morning. So I guess that puts you at around one and a half or two." Mia said.

Chloe giggled as she took the nipple out of Kayla's mouth.

"You're just our itty bitty baby, aren't you? Yes you are!" Chloe cooed as she spoon fed Kayla some more of the baby food.

"No I don't and the times I did it wasn't my fault!" she whined

"No I'm a college girl not a baby."

While eating the baby food sitting in a highchair now in a wet diaper and even the teacher babysitting her after class maybe I am a baby. She thought to herself..

Chloe fed her all the strained chicken, letting her drink between bites. Next she opens the peas up and starts to feed her.

"Yum-yum! Our baby gets to eat peas!" Chloe cooed as she started spooning them into Kayla's mouth.

Mia put a piece of meatloaf on a fork and gave it to Kayla.

"You need to eat two spoonfuls of peas now and you can have the other two pieces I set aside for you, then your bananas."

"Thank you, baby. I learned to cook from my mother. I guess it will be okay for you to taste different things, as long as you eat your baby food," Chloe said.

Chloe fed Kayla two spoonfuls of the peas.

"That's all you get for today, but you are going to have to eat more vegetables. That means eating all your peas."

Mia fed Kayla the other pieces of meatloaf she had set aside for her.

Mia fed Kayla the meatloaf, then got a banana and peeled it. She cut the banana up into little pieces and put them on the tray of the high chair.

"Go ahead and eat your bananas, honey." Mia said.

"What do you mean? we just told Mrs. Reynolds you were our baby sister and we needed her to take care of you. So basically we were just telling her the truth." Chloe said.

Kayla knew better then to ask for a fork as she wanted her to eat it with her hands, so she did just that.

"Yes but even she knows I'm a teenage girl and not a real baby, so how did she just go along with that." she said eating the banana..

"Am I going to be staying with her the whole week after class?"

Mia rolled her eyes.

"Of course she knows you aren't a baby. She isn't stupid. but she is watching you so she takes care of you the way we want her to. When you babysit you follow the parent instructions don't you?"

"I think so. We have computer lab after class every day, so you need to stay with her."

Mia got out her phone and took a video of Kayla eating the banana pieces.

"You're not the parent and she's older then all of us so I'm sure she'll do whatever she wants but what did you tell her? I mean don't she find it weird that the both of you have turned your dormate into a baby." she said finishing up her banana.

"No video or pictures Mia!" she whined as she continued to document her journey into her babyhood..

"She knows you are our little sister. She's just treating you like our mother asked. and she knows it's best to treat someone like a person asks them too.?

"Aw, is baby upset about having her picture taken? We just want pictures of our baby sister at college."

Chloe took Kayla's bib off and got her out of the high chair.

"Mia will help you clean up and I will take care of the dishes and cleaning up here," Chloe said.

Mia came over and check Kayla's diaper.

"I think a cute little girl needs a new diaper. How about we get you washed and dressed for bed?"

"Well I don't wasn't pictures of me sitting in a high chair eating a mushed up banana." she said as Mia continued to record her.

Kayla was happy once Chloe took off her bib as she knew she was done she was happy to be freed from her highchair.

"Yeah you won't let me go to the bathroom so of course I need to be changed." the baby said like it was the most obvious thing in the world..

"Ok but it's still early." she whined

"Maybe not, but the pictures aren't for you, are they? they are for us and maybe later we will send them to your mommy and real sisters."

"I didn't hear you say anything about wanting to use the potty. You just use your diapers as your potty, as any good baby does."

"I didn't say you had to go to bed right away. I just want to get you ready. Maybe you can play some games on your tablet later."

Mia took Kayla to her room and helped her into the crib and changed her into a dry diaper.

"I'll just wash you off with a washcloth tonight. You don't need a bath every night. Do you want to wash your baby too?"

"No you can't send them those pictures!" she yelled worried what her mom or sisters would say watching her eat in a highchair.

"Well you told me to just use the diaper like a normal baby so I did." she said as Mia took her hand leading her to the nursery.

"I'm sure they would love to see how cute you are. If you don't want me to send the pictures, then you need to do as we tell you."

After Changing Kayla Mia helped her out of the crib.

"Her face and hands need to be washed, just like you. So you need to do that tonight."

Mia took off Kayla's shirt

"No they wouldn't they'd think I'm crazy or something." she said trying to get the image out of her head of her mom and sisters looking at the pictures and their reaction..

Once she was changed Mia helped her up patting her diaper and smiling like a proud mommy.

"Ok I'll get her." Kayla grabbed her doll and they went into the bathroom Mia washed her hands and face and she did the same to her doll.

"Can we watch TV tonight I normally watch Chicago fire tonight?"