LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla was so used to people treating her just like a baby so she didn’t really protest Annie taking her hand and treating her like a baby not even a toddler. “Here I come!” She said excitedly with her bear in her hand her plastic slippery diaper actually made her slide faster.  Once she came back down she noticed her diaper was wet. 
No no not here! She thought as she wanted to wait till she was home or in her nice safe nursery for her diaper change! 

Annie caught Kayla at the bottom of the slide and helped her stand up. She checked Kayla's diaper and then the bears diaper.

"Uh-oh, I think your bear is wet! I think we better change her." Annie said.

Annie took Kayla's hand and led her over to the stroller. Annie took a changing pad out of the diaper bag and unfolded it, laying it on a bench nearby.

"Alright, do you want to help me change bear's diaper?" Annie asked.

“Is she!l Kayla said playing along as of course the bear can’t really wet her diaper but these were the kind of games that she now played like the times the Easter bunny visits her of course her basket was pacifiers bottles and stuffed animals and maybe one candy bar but she had to act all excited as her mommies gushed all over her.. Santa was the same way she had to write a letter to him in crayon with her left hand so it looked just like a baby wrote it... “Sure I can help.” She thought as it might make her feel like a big girl to change a diaper instead of always being changed! 

"Alright, good. Now lay your bear on the changing table and take her diaper off, okay?" Annie said.

Annie took a diaper and powder out of the diaper bag, along with a package of wipes.

“Ok.” Kayla said excitedly.. “Should I laugh and tickle her!” She said as she ripped the tapes open.. It was so surreal as she was the one changing the diaper and so many times she had to lay their helpless as someone changed her diaper!  
“This is fun!l she said smiling 

"You can. Babies fuss and kick sometimes when you change them, don't they? Then you have to distract them, don't you? Why don't you try tickling bear and see what she does." Annie said.

Annie handed Kayla the baby wipes. 

"Now we take the diaper out and set it aside, then we clean her bottom. We don't want baby bear to get a rash, do we?" Annie asked.

“Yeah.” She said kinda embarrassed cause at times when she got changed she did kick and fuss.. “Yes.” She said as she remembered the times she laid there and had to have a rattle or stuffed animals to distract her.. Kayla began trickling her.. “She likes it!l she said smiling and laughing.. “No!l Kayla said with first hand experience as she hated diaper rash!! 

Annie smiled as Kayla tickled the bear and then wiped it. Annie got a newborn size diaper and handed it to Kayla.

"Slip this under baby bear. You don't need to use baby powder this round time as she wasn't very wet. Go ahead and tape her diaper on her." Annie instructed.

Kayla looked at the diaper it was just like hers but obviously hers was bigger.. She began putting the diaper on her bear smiling and laughing and cooing at her just like everyone does to her during her diaper change... “ok she’s all clean.” Kayla said holding up her bear to show Annie.. 

Kayla smiled as her did it of course she babysat before but she never babysat while wearing a diaper herself... “Um ok but I’m not a real baby I’m a big girl!” She whined she could wear diapers and drink bottles and eat baby food but being called a baby made her want to fight it all... It was just a constant reminder that she was definitely a baby and it was another reminder that it was wan’t fair how her mommies made her a baby! “Fine.” Kayla laid down as she truly wanted a fresh clean diaper.. 

Annie smiled as Kayla laid down on the changing pad. She tickled her and handed her a baby rattle to play with. Annie tore the tapes on the diaper and pulled it out from under her.

"Big girls don't wear diapers and drink from bottles, do they? No they don't. Only babies do that." Annie goes as she started cleaning Kayla with baby wipes.

Kayla giggled as Annie tickled her she wasn’t happy when given a rattle as Annie shook it a few times then she expected her to do it.. Kayla rolled her eyes shaking the rattle.. She felt the cool air as her diaper was ripped open. “No but they made me it’s not fair!l she whined as once again an adult put her in her place.. She hated it as they were always right! 

Annie finished cleaning Kayla and got out a new diaper. She tickled Kayla again and slipped the diaper under her. 

"That's because we all knew you were a baby, even if you didn't realise it at the time." Annie said.

Annie sprinkled powder on Kayla and fastened the diaper closed. She took the rattle from Kayla and helped her off the changing pad.

"There we go! Baby is all dry!" Annie cooed.

“Let me ask her.” Kayla yawned as she was tired herself... Kayla held her bear and whispered in her ear.. Kayla started laughing! “No she won’t do it!” She kept laughing not believing that her bear said that!  “You’re too much but ok I’ll ask her.”

"Well you better tell baby bear that diapers are for babies, not for mommy's, nanny's or babysitters." Annie said.

"I think it's time for all good babies to go home and take a nap." Annie said.

“No I’m not you’re no fun!” She said sadly and mad as she wanted Annie to be a baby with her.. One she could have a playmate and two Annie could see how it is on diapers and yes Kayla might tease her... Now she realized Annie wasn’t going to play along.. She got In the stroller ready to go home... “She said no.” She said to her bear.. 

Annie kissed Kayla's cheek and then pushed the stroller out of the park and down the sidewalk, pointing out the animals and flowers to Kayla.

When they got home Annie took Kayla out of the stroller.

"I think baby bear is sleepy. I think it's time for all baby's in this house to take a nap." Annie said.

Kayla did the same walk that her mommies did and they all seems to enjoy her making animal sounds as they pointed at the animals they saw on their walk.. “B—but I’m not tired!l” she whined as she knew she was one of the babies of the house..