LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"That's right, you're bear is a girl, just like you. Pink is a girl color usually, but we don't judge if a boy likes pink too, do we? But your bear if definitely a girl, and a baby bear. I want you to come up with a name for your new friend, okay?" Annie cooed.

"Okay, let's take baby bear out for a walk, shall we?" Annie said.

Annie stood up and went to the closet. She took out the stroller and set it up.

"Come here, baby." Annie ordered.

“Yes she’s a girl.” She said looking at her bear. “Neither of us need diapers!” She whined as she hated her diapers at time other times she actually liked them, Kayla pretty much accepted she was a baby. 

“Sure.” Kayla said as a walk wasn’t too bad. She watched as Annie got out her stroller. She crawled over to her babysitter with her bear in her hand. 

Annie smiled and picked Kayla up, setting her in the stroller. She fastened her in and set the bear in her lap.

"You can show your bear all the animals and other things we see on our walk. Okay baby.?"

Annie opened the front door and pushed the stroller outside.

Annie smiled as she pushed the stroller down the sidewalk, listening to Kayla.

"Baby, do you remember when we would go on walks like this when you were at college with your mommies? We had fun then, didn't we?" Annie asked.

“Yes I remember sometimes I guess.” She said remembering those times when she first became a baby.. Those were some hard times as it was real hard to give up her freedom but after all the spankings and corner time and mouth Washing she was broke and she accepted her baby life.. 

Annie pushed the stroller to the park. She pointed out animals Ann's other things for Kayla to show her bear.

" Is your bear enjoying her walk? Why don't we stop at the playground and you and your bear can play for a bit?" Annie asked.

Annie pushed the stroller into the park and down to the playground. She parked the stroller and got Kayla out. There wasn't anyone else at the playground as Annie took Kayla's hand and walked her to the swings.

"This is your bears first time in the swings and she might be a little scared. Do you want to hold her in your swing, or should she have her own swing?" Annie asked.

“I’ll hold her.” She said excitedly as she did love the park she remembered this was one of the fun times about being a baby again! She got to laugh and have fun and do silly things!  She smiled thinking you would’t see many twenty year olds on the swing but she was reminded by looking at her dolly and the crinkling of her diaper she wasn’t in her twenties she was in her two’s! 

"Okay, hold on to her tight. She's scared, remember." Annie said.

Annie gave Kayla the teddy bear and started pushing her.

"I'll start slow so your bunny can get used to the swing, okay?"

Annie gave the swing a push.

"I know you can handle it. I'm worried about your bear." Annie said.

Annie started pushing the swing slowly, letting Kayla to go a little high.

"Is Bunny doing okay?" Annie asked.

"Good. I'm glad you're both having fun." Annie said.

Annie kept pushing Kayla.

"Alright, tell bunny we're going a little higher." Annie said.

Annie pushed hard on the swing, letting Kayla to high up, reaching the top of the swings.

Annie pushed the swing for about twenty minutes and then slowed it down before stopping it. She got Kayla out of the swing.

"Ask bunny what she wants to do next." Annie said.

"It certainly does!" Annie agreed.

Annie took Katie's hand and walked her over to the slide. She took her to the steps and helped her start to climb up.

"Be careful of your bear. This is her first time on a slide. It can be a bit scary. I'll go around and catch you, okay. Be careful climbing up." Annie said.

Annie walked around and took off her cell phone. She started making a video of Kayla.

Annie took the video of Kayla, and of course her diaper was showing. Annie caught Kayla and helped her stand up.

"Bear looked like she really liked that. Go ahead and do it again, okay baby?" Annie said.

Annie held Kayla's hand and walked her back to the ladder. She waited for Kayla to start up the ladder and walked around the other side of the slide. When Kayla reached the top, Annie held out her hands.

"Come here baby! Come here bear!" Annie cooed.