LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

“Ok.” She said as she was still trying to wake up.. Kayla laid there as her little sister changed her.. She was glad to be in a fresh diaper as it did feel good it was better then a wet or dirty diaper..

”Can’t I have a skirt or something?” Kayla hated walking around in just a t shirt and her diaper she felt just like a little toddler as the whole world can see her diaper! 

"You can ask our mommy's. They just told me to get you up. You don't need a skirt." Lily said.

Lily took Kayla out to the kitchen where Chloe and Mia were.

"Good morning, baby." They both cooed.

"Why do you need a skirt, baby? If we got out later you can wear something, but not at home." Chloe said.

Chloe got up and put Kayla in the high chair, putting her bib on her.

"Bye baby. I have to go to school now." Lily said, waving at Kayla.

Kayla knew it was pointless as today it looked like they were going to make her run around in her diaper! Oh how she hated that it was more embarrassing then anything as she felt just like a toddler maybe it was cause that’s what she remembered when she was babysitting.. 

“Bye.” She said as the tray was clicked In place she was stuck again! 

Chloe sat down and started feeding Kayla her baby cereal.

"What time did Annie say she would be here to watch baby?" Chloe asked.

"She should be here by eight thirty. We should be able to leave here by nine." Mia said.

"We just need to take care of business stuff. We won't be gone long." Mia said.

Chloe kept feeding Kayla. The doorbell rang and Mia answered it. A couple of minutes later she returned with Annie.

"Sorry I'm a bit early. I couldn't wait to see baby again." Annie said.

Annie came over to the high chair and kissed Kayla's cheek.

"If you'd like I can finish feeding baby so you can go get ready."  Annie said.

"Thank you." Chloe said.

She handed the baby spoon to Annie and got up. Annie sat down and scooped up some cereal. She waved the spoon in front of Kayla.

"Here comes the airplane, baby."

Kayla heard the doorbell and she knew who it was then she heard her voice...The baby watched as her mommies got up to leave she wanted to cry like a real bang being left at the babysitters...

”I’m not hungry..” she said not opening her mouth.. 

"I think you are hungry. You're just being obstinate. Do you know what happens to obstinate baby's?" Annie asked.

Annie pulled up Kayla's shirt and blew bubbles on her stomach.

"Let Miss Annie know when the bubble monster can stop attacking you." Annie said, blowing more bubbles.

"Are you sure? Because the bubble monster can keep going." Annie said.

Annie fed Kayla the rest of the cereal. She got Kayla out of the high chair and set her on it lap. She picked up the bottle of formula.

"Is baby thirsty?" Annie cooed.

Annie pressed the nipple against Kayla's mouth.

When Kayla finished the bottle Annie set it aside and lifted Kayla up against her shoulder. She started patting Kayla back.

"Does baby have a burp for Miss Annie? I bet she does. Let's get that gas out of your tummy." Annie cooed.

"That's our good baby." Annie cooed.

Annie checked Kayla's diaper and set her on the floor. She started walking out to the living room

"Miss Annie has a surprise for baby. Come out to the living room." Annie said.

Annie went into the living room and sat down on the couch. She smiled at Kayla crawling over to her.

"Look at baby crawling! I remember when all you could do was lay on your blanket and coo at us. Now look at you! Such a big girl!" Annie cooed.

She clapped her hands and held them out to Kayla.

Kayla cringed at the memory of her having to do just that and it was horrible! So maybe crawling was a privilege maybe it wasn’t so bad after all cause it did beat laying on her back. 

“I am a big girl do you think I can wear pull ups?” She asked with a air of confidence in her voice.. 

Kayla crawled over to her babysitter 

"You're a long way from pull ups baby. Only toddlers who are trying to use the potty wear pull ups. Just because you crawl doesn't mean your ready. I'm sure your mommy's will let you know when you're ready to be potty trained." Annie said.

When Kayla reached her Annie helped Kayla onto the couch. She pulled a pink teddy bear that was wearing a tee shirt and a diaper and had a pacifier in its mouth.

"Look baby." Annie said, giving the bear to Kayla.

"You don't even know when you use your diaper. You're not ready." Annie insisted.

"Is it a she or a he? Your bear is pink. Is that a girl color or a boy color?" Annie asked.

Annie slipped a pacifier that matched the bears pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

“Yes I do I really do!” She said trying to convince herself more then Annie cause both of them knew the truth.  

she looked at the bear. ”Oh yeah I really didn’t look at him to good yes she’s a girl!” 
She took her pacifier.

”I know pink is a girl color.” She said giggling.