LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla sat there as her mommy did her hair in pigtails tying each side with ribbons she was going to look every babyish today she noticed.. Once she was done she let her mommy lead the way.. Mommy Mia was packing her diaper bag.. Kayla cringed when she saw the bottle and several diapers.. “mommies I don’t need a bottle outside.” She whined... “please mommies I’ll be good just don’t make me go out!” She cried but mommy Chloe made her do as mommy Mia wanted and she went over and kissed her.. 

Mia hugged and kissed Kayla.

"Have a good day with mommy Chloe, baby." Mia said.

Chloe led Kayla out to the car and fastened her in the car seat. She took a pacifier out and slipped it in Kayla's mouth.

"We'll be at the park in a few minutes, baby." Chloe cooed, kissing Kayla's cheek before getting in the car.

“I don’t wanna go mommies why why why!” She cried as she was lead to the car once she was buckled in and was given her pacifier she immediately began sucking as she did like her pacifier it calmed her down and she felt comfortable with it as it truly comforted her... I should hate this but the stupid pacifier does make me feel better.. She sniffled a few times but she did calm down... Kayla thought about the first time she was introduced back to her pacifier.. on the way to the park she remembered when her mommies put her back in diapers she carried on and wouldn’t let them so they spanked her until she had to ask them to diaper her, then they laid her down and did just that but mommy Chloe cooed at her and slipped the pacifier in her mouth as mommy Mia brought the diaper up tightly between her legs taping it in place and that was her first time back in diapers! 

They arrived at the park and there were several mother's with their toddlers and babies. Chloe parked the car and got Kayla out of the car seat.

"Baby is going to have fun today, isn't she? I expect you to behave and play with the other babies. Remember, no walking unless mommy or another adult holds your hand." Chloe reminded, kissing Kayla's cheek.

Chloe took Kayla over to the play area and set her down near the other babies, then went to a bench and sat down with the other women.

Kayla looked on nervously as they arrived at the park NO ones ever going to believe I’m a baby I’m too big! She thought to herself. “I don’t want to but you’re not giving me a choice are you?” She knew the answer as no one really gave her a choice of anything it was all decided for her... 

she began crawling as she was told feeling really embarrassed.. 

Kayla got over to the other babies and wasn’t happy about this one bit! She was thinking this was how she lost her toddlerhood... Oh if only i would’ve done what Beth wanted me too! Guess my mommies were serious about this making me socialize.. She rolled her eyes as she sat there still not believing this was happening.. 

Kayla just sat there as the babies babbled it was almost like she was the babysitter but she knew that wasn’t true not with the way she was dressed.. Her ears perked up when she heard her mommies voice.. I am Thirsty she thinks to herself as she walks over to the bench where her young pretty mommy is... 

Chloe frowned at Kayla.

"What are you doing walking, baby? You know the rules. You have to be holding an adults hand to walk. I guess baby needs a reminder." Chloe said.

Chloe pulled Kayla over to her and tugged her diaper down before pulling her over her lap and started to spank her.

"Baby only crawls. Is that understood?" Chloe asked, continuing to spank Kayla.

“No mommy not here please I’m sorry!” She cried as she knew she was in trouble when she was pulled across her mommy’s lap roughly.. The irony of it all of course the baby knew the rules but she didn’t wanna humiliate herself by crawling in front of everyone but now she was about to be humiliated even worse by having a spanking!  

“Yes mommy I’m sorry!” She cried kicking her feet doing all she could to avoid the spanking as smack after smack connected on her sore bottom.. She wanted her diaper so bad!  

After several more hard spanks Chloe moved Kayla and pulled her diaper up. She pulled Kayla onto her lap and cradled her as she put the nipple of the bottle in her mouth.

"Shh. It's going to be okay. Baby is going to be good for mommy now, isn't she?" Chloe cooed as she cuddled Kayla.

After her spanking she sobbed to herself letting her mommy pull her diaper back up... Then she saw the bottle as her mommy pulled her into her lap laying her down like she was an infant.. Kayla knew the bottle was coming she just hoped people weren’t watching as she felt the nipple brush against her lips. She opened and began sucking she could’t afford another spanking.. 

Kayla nodded as she drank she was going to be good until she was bad again.. That was her life as a baby.. 

She drank as she was in a steady rhythm drinking rocking patting... 

The other mother's on the bench nearby smiled at Kayla and Chloe.

"Aww, she's a little cutie." One of the women said.

"How old is she?" Another one asked.

"She's in her terrible twos right now." Chloe answered.

"That explains it. That's a difficult age." The woman said, shaking her head.

Chloe let Kayla finish her bottle and took it away from her. She lifted Kayla against her chest and patted her back.

"Who's got a burp for mommy?" Chloe cooed.

Kayla wanted to spit her bottle out and tell both of them they’re stupid obviously she’s not a baby! The fight was out of her so she continued to drink.. She wondered did people really think she was a baby... As she drank she began to relax feeling just like a real baby but she knew she really was... She didn’t answer as she was ready to be burped... 

I’m not a infant she thought to herself..

The women smiled as Kayla burped. Chloe put Kayla in the stroller and slipped a pacifier in her mouth. She adjusted the stroller until Kayla was laying down.

"Time for my baby girls nap." Chloe cooed.

She started gently rocking the stroller.

Kayla was embarrassed when she burped as if being a baby wasn’t bad enough even burping she found real babyish.. She wasn’t surprised when she was laid down in her stroller.. Her routine consisted of her waking up or being woke up praised and teased whatever the condition of her diaper was, wet or messy or wet and messy! She cringed at the thought of both but she really was used to it now... Then she was changed and dressed for the day then it was breakfast time.. She was allowed to play then later a afternoon bottle and it was nap time! 

Laying there waiting for Mr Sandman to take her away she knew it was noon! For her that was a big victory as she wasn’t allowed to know the day or the time she was a baby after all so the days or times really didn’t matter.. 

Chloe talked to the ladies near her as Kayla napped, checking on her occasionally and rocking the stroller. Finally she stood up and put the diaper bag on the stroller and started pushing Kayla out of the park.

Kayla laid there and literally slept like a baby sucking her pacifier as she dreamed her baby dreams.. Her mommy knew how to take care of her as she was still rocked to sleep as her stroller was rocked back and forth for baby Kayla that always put her out.. Her mommies trained and conditioned her nighttime bottle and rocked to sleep as she drank and her mommies knew that would result in wet diapers and every time she said she wasn’t a baby her wet diaper would prove  otherwise.. 

When Chloe reached her house Lily was just getting off the school bus. She came over and kissed Kayla's cheek.

"Would you mind watching your little sister for awhile? I need to get some work done." Chloe asked.

"Okay." Lily agreed.

Chloe took the stroller into the house and got Kayla out and laid her on a blanket on the floor.

Lily came over and started undressing Kayla to check her diaper.

“Oh are we home!” She said opening her eyes as she saw Lilly.. Kayla wanted to yell she was the big sister but last time she did something like that they all laughed then another time they asked her what she was wearing and she had to tell them and then they said he wears diapers and of course she said babies.. That was the end of that so why go down that road again... Once she got inside she was laid down and she hated as her little sister was going to be the one to change her diaper! 

Once Kayla was down to just her diaper Lily checked her diaper and tickled her chest and stomach. She took off Kayla's diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes.

Lily got a new diaper and unfolded it, showing the design to Kayla.

"Look what baby is going to wear! Isn't it adorable!"

Lily lifted Kayla's legs and slid the diaper under her. She tickled her again and sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and fastening the diaper closed.

“Quit quit she squealed as she was tickled she squirmed around much as a real baby at diaper changing time and her sister treated her just like a real baby at changing time.. Kayla looked at the diaper it was white with kitties and puppies on it and it even said baby on it.. She frowned as she wanted her panties but it was really bad cause she knew she would have accidents..

”Yeah real cute.” She was just used to responding to people so when she was asked stupid baby questions that really weren’t supposed to be answered she caught herself a few times but now she let it slip and really didn’t wanna answer or comment until it was too late.. 

She laid there in the living room floor and giggled some more as her legs were lifted and a nice fresh clean diaper was placed underneath her then pulled tightly between her legs and taped in place... I hate it but the diaper and the powder smell good! She thought to herself.. 

Lilly finished putting Kayla's diaper on and rolled her over on her tummy. Lily got several baby toys and a small mirror placing them just out of Kayla's reach.

"Sissy is going to do her homework now. I think baby needs a little tummy time. Can you show sissy what a big girl you are?" Lily cooed.

Lily gave Kayla several pats on her diaper.

“Do I have too!” She cried a she hated her baby time playing on her tummy truly made her feel like a infant.. Kayla hated watching herself in the mirror.. It was so embarrassing and humiliating.. 

“How can I be a big girl when you’re making me do this!” She whined