LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla woke up as she was ready to get up.. “What time is it?” She asked stretching.. She looked up at her smiling mommy as she looked around again knowing she was a baby in her nursery.. She remembered the dream she was having about her being a big girl and she even had a girlfriend but now she was awake and she was a baby nothing like her dream.. 

"What time do you think it is, baby? You go to sleep when it's night, and what time does baby wake up?" Mia cooed.

Mia ripped the tapes on Kayla's diaper and pulled it down. She smiled at Kayla.

"Aw, you left mommy a present in your diaper, didn't you? Yes you did!" Mia cooed again.

Mia lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the diaper out. She started cleaning Kayla with baby wipes.

“In the morning or afternoon.” She said answering her mommies questions.. Kayla smiled as her mommy played with her as she talked baby talk to her as she changed her diaper.. “Yes.”  She said giggling as her mommy truly treated her just like a baby at diaper change even making silly faces as she began wiping her down.. 

Mia smiled at Kayla and finished diapering her. She got her out of the crib and changed her into a tee shirt before walking her out to the kitchen for breakfast. Mia put Kayla in her highchair and tied a bib on her.

"Is mommy's baby hungry this morning?" Mia cooed as she fixed Kayla cereal.

"What about some pants or a dress!" she cried as she noticed her mommy was going to take her down with just a little t shirt that had kitties on it and in big pink letters it read diaper girl. She frowned as it was so embarrassing just walking around or crawling around with her diaper showing to the world. Kayla sat in her high chair as her bib was tied on.

"Yes." She said happily

"You wear what mommy puts on you. You don't wear pants anyway, just cute little dresses and skirts, when mommy decides to let you wear them. You're our little diaper girl and you should be proud to let everyone know." Mia said.

Mia sat down and started feeding Kayla her breakfast.

Kayla knew that's what they thought of her and she knew there was no way out!

"I don't like when people see my diaper!" she whined

She sat there in her high chair thinking about her argument a little bit ago.

Why can't I get through to them I'm not a baby and I don't wanna be a baby! She thought to herself..

"Can I be a toddler again?"

"Well you shouldn't mind, because you're a baby. Babies wear diapers. It would be silly for you to wear panties. Those are for big girls who don't potty in their diapers." Mia explained.

"It's going to be a long time before we're ready to let you try to be a toddler again. You don't even know when you're going potty in your diaper. You're still a little baby." Mia said.

Kayla was mad cause they were right.

"I could if you didn't make me wear diapers!" she cried

How did this happen!" she thought to herself sitting in her high chair

This isn't fair she thought to herself without realizing it she began messing her diaper.

No not now I'll just prove to them what a baby I am! She thought as she couldn't stop.

She had the urge to ask if she could go potty but it was too late.  Why why why I'll never be a toddler again! She thought to herself as the smell of a dirty diaper took over the room.

Mia started feeding Kayla the baby cereal, cooing at her and making faces. She smelled Kayla's messy diaper and smiled.

"As, did baby leave a present for mommy in her diaper? I think she did! Mommy loves when baby gives mommy presents." Mia cooed.

Chloe entered the kitchen wearing a sheer top and panties.

"What did baby do?" Chloe asked.

"Tell mommy Chloe what baby left for her mommy's." Mia ordered Kayla, cleaning baby cereal off Kayla's face.

Kayla ate her cereal as spoon after spoon was placed in her mouth she was embarrassed with all the baby talk. Nothing could prepare her for the reminding and teasing about her dirty diaper.

She was not happy how everyone kept talking about her diaper , Kayla couldn't help but noticed her mommy wearing panties she was so jealous as she would gladly trade in her diapers for panties.

"I messed my diaper." She said softly

"That's a good girl. You don't need to be unhappy, baby. You have two mommy's and a sissy ready to get you cleaned up and changed into a new diaper." Chloe said.

Chloe gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek.

"I taste baby cereal. Is mommy Mia filling your tummy full this morning, baby?" Chloe asked.

"I know I don't wanna be in diapers!" she cried why am I in a highchair with a nursery she thought to herself.

Kayla blushed and giggled as her mommy kissed her and cooed at her teasing her playing with her like a mommy does her real baby.

The baby was ready to go off as the big girl in her wanted to know the answers to the full baby treatment but her mommies knew how too deal with her after all these years they knew how to handle their baby.

"Yeah I'm almost done." She said proudly

"I even kept my hands clean!" she said showing her that they weren't sticky and no traces of baby cereal on them

"That's silly. You've been in diapers for several years now. You don't have any control whatsoever. You don't want pee-pee or poo-poo panties, do you? That would be yucky." Chloe asked, wrinkling her nose.

"I see that! Mommy is proud of you!" Chloe said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the high chair and held her. She patted Kayla's bottom.

"Let's go change baby. Unless you want to leave the house in messy diapers?" Chloe said. 

"Sorry baby,  no potty training for you. Not today, not tomorrow, not for a long time if ever. Your mommies love you just the way you are." Chloe said.

"We're going to the park so you can socialize with other babies." Chloe said.

Chloe carried Kayla to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She strapped her down and tickled her before untaping the diaper.

"But I wanna be a big girl!" she cried 

When she was strapped to her changing table she wiggled but could get no where.

"Please mommy I don't wanna go anywhere!" she cried

Kayla was ready to throw a tantrum till her mommy began tickling her.

N--no no please mommy No!" she cried giggling

"Not yet, baby." Chloe said.

"You need to interact with other babies. You can't do that at home." Chloe said.

Chloe put a clean diaper on Kayla after cleaning her with baby wipes and using baby powder on her. She helped Kayla off the table.

"Let's go find baby a cute dress to wear to the park." Chloe cooed, walking over to the closet.

(Sorry, had no internet over the weekend.)

“I know mommy but I’m fine I really don’t wanna play with anyone!” She whines as she knew she wasn’t getting her way about anything.. Kayla Laid there as her mommy diapered her she was used to it now it was no longer uncomfortable it was only embarrassing when people were around or mommies friends were around.. She still blushed when her most intimate parts were touched.. “ok.” She said as she was trying to accept this so she would’t get in trouble she didn’t wanna be spanked in her fresh diaper..

(no problem I understand)

Chloe just dropped it and finished diapering Kayla.

Chloe pulled a purple dress and a yellow dress out of the closet and showed them to Kayla. They were both short enough to show Kayla's diaper underneath.

"Which one does baby want to wear?" Chloe asked.

Kayla laid there as her mommy picked her clothes out to wear, it had been so long since she was able to pick out all her clothes that she may not even remember how to do it! She thought to herself as even now it was a choice of two not four five or even six.. The baby looked at the dresses she already knew it would be too short to cover her diaper as it seemed her mommies were proud of her and wanted everyone to know she was in diapers! “I guess the yellow one.” She said feeling proud of herself as she was able to feel like a big girl again making a choice.. 

"Good choice, baby. Yellow looks good on you." Chloe said.

Chloe put the other dress back and took the yellow dress off the hanger. She slipped it over Kayla's head and pulled it down. Chloe took Kayla's hand and walked her over to the mirror.

"Who's that pretty baby in the mirror?" Chloe asked.

Kayla smiled and blushed as her mommy praised her cooing at her.. Why do I accept this! She thought to herself then she knew her bottom would hurt if she didn’t.. Kayla let her mommy lead her over to the mirror..

”I am mommy do I still have to go today?”

"Yes you do. You need to be around other babies." Chloe said.

Chloe fixed Kayla's hair in pigtails and brought her back to the living room. Mia smiled at Kayla.

"Don't you look extra cute! You'll be the cutest baby there. Come give mommy a kiss goodbye." Mia cooed.