LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lily smiled and got one off Kayla's baby toys and handed it to her. Lily opened the front door and pushed the stroller outside.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it baby? I bet we'll see lots of things on our walk this afternoon!" Lily cooed as she pushed the stroller down the sidewalk.

Kayla just wanted to play with her toy every time and  it didn't matter who it was whoever was with her would point out all the things they saw on the way and would have to say the sound it made and what it was. Then they'd clap like it was the greatest thing ever!  She was just happy her mommies weren't with her cause they were the worst when together.

"Yeah it is nice and I'm sure we will." She said trying to focus on her stuffed lion.

Kayla wanted to spank the girls and make them suck a bottle humiliate them as much as possible but she knew that was never going to happen as everyone was older then her.

"Ga ga goo goo!" she said shaking her rattle as she knew her sister loved it when she acted like a real baby.

Kayla drank her bottle as the girls talked she knew their conversation had nothing to do with her and that she would find it boring. Oh no! She thought as she saw one of her sisters friends walking towards her! The baby tried to slink down hoping the girl wouldn't see her!

She blushed as the girl cooed at her.

"Yes."

"I'm glad. Maybe I can come over sometime and help Lily take care of you?" Julie said with a smile.

Julie leaned down and slipped her finger in Kayla's diaper to check it.

Julie picked up the rattle and shook it in Kayla's face.

"Does baby want her toy?" Julie cooed.

Lily came over to the stroller.

"I was just telling Becky that I'm going to ask mom if I can have a sleepover." Lily told Julie.

"Oh good! Maybe we can help take care of baby!" Julie said.

"I think baby would like that. You get tired of our mommies and me changing your diapers all the time, don't you baby?. It must get pretty boring for you." Lily said.

Lily said goodbye to Julie and Becky and started pushing Kayla down the sidewalk again, pointing out animals and other things. Finally they reached home again. Lily took Kayla inside and helped her out of the stroller.

"Would you like something to drink, baby?" Lily asked.

Kayla played the game after awhile she was actually used to it.

She did her part making the sounds that the animals made. Kayla smiled when she saw her home she knew she'd be safe in there.

"No I'm fine you're not going to let your friends take care of me are you?"

"Alright. Why don't you play with your toys, baby?" Lily said.

"That depends on if our mommy's say if it's okay if I have a sleepover. If I do, they will help me take care of you." Lily answered.

Lily went to the kitchen to get herself a drink.

"We'll see. Why don't you want them watching you? They both know how to change diapers and do other things for baby's they can't do for themselves." Lily said.

Lily came back to the living room with a bottle of formula. She gave it to Kayla.

"Here you go baby. We don't want my baby sister to get thirsty." Lily cooed.

"I can do everything for myself!". She cried as she tried so hard to be a big girl but no one would ever let her. Kayla was mad as she truly felt like a baby always fighting to stay up late or have regular food instead of her baby food. She felt just like the baby sister always wanting the freedoms that the big sister had, damn it I'm older then you! She thought to herself as she didn't want her friends babying her.

She looked up after Lilly called her name.

"Thank you." She said reaching for her baby bottle

Lily smiled as Kayla took the bottle. She made Kayla lay down on her blanket.

"Let me get a book and read it to you." Lily said.

Lily left the room and came back with a baby book. She sat down and started reading to Kayla, showing her the pictures as she read.

“I’m not tired!” She fussed about as she didn’t wanna lay down.. After a few minutes of protesting she finally gave in as she knew she wasn’t going to win this battle or any other battle for that matter.. She did as she was told and laid down she began drinking her bottle smiling as her big sister reed her the baby book.. 

Lily read the book to Kayla and when she was almost done Chloe and Mia came in the room.

"Aw, isn't this adorable? Sissy is reading baby a bedtime story. It's baby's bedtime, so we need to put her in her crib." Chloe said.

Chloe picked Kayla up and carried her to the nursery. She checked her diaper before laying her in the crib and covering her. She gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek and wound the mobile.

"Night-night baby." Chloe cooed.

Kayla frowned why why can’t I be the big sister! She thought to herself.. She was ready to fight and argue about being put to bed but she knew being a baby meant she would get spankings and never her way! She blushed bright red as her mommy checked her diaper no matter what she would never get used to people just checking her diaper.. “Night night.” She said to her mommy as her perfume lingered in the air, Kayla was jealous how her mommy was an adult and how at one time she too wore sexy perfume.. Those days were long gone and she now smelt like baby powder and diapers that was her new smell.. She rolled her eyes and rolled over soon she was asleep..