LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla sucked her pacifier she wasn't happy but she accepted her role as the baby she still acted up like a toddler and her mommies or babysitters would keep her in line. She looked out the window not looking forward to going to the store.

"Please can we go another time!" she cried spitting out her pacifier.

Mia swatted Kayla's thigh and cleaned the pacifier before putting it back in Kayla's mouth.

"No time like the present, baby." Mia said.

When they got to the store Mia got a shopping cart and Chloe got Kayla out of the car seat and put her in the seat of the shopping cart and pushed her up to the store.

Kayla frowned as they went right to the baby section. She looked around and she picked out the pampers during her second babyhood she discovered she liked pampers the best and they smelled good. 

"Those." She said pointing at the pampers still sucking her pacifier.

Mia went over and put two packages of the pampers in the cart, and put a package of baby wipes in as well.

"Now that we have baby's bottom taken care of, let's get her some food so she can fill her diapers." Mia said.

Chloe giggled and pushed the cart over to the baby food. Mia put a case of formula in the cart. They started looking at the baby food.

"You love your strained peas. Don't you baby?" Chloe cooed, putting several jars in the cart. Mia put a few boxes of Gerber baby cereal in the cart.

"It's not funny I can go to the bathroom but you won't let me!"

Kayla watched embarrassed as she saw the diapers and the formula knowing they were all for her.

Damn why didn't I pick the pull ups she thought to herself.

"Can I get some toddler stages please?" she begged

"What do you think Mia. Should baby be allowed to eat toddler food?" Chloe asked.

"She told us she wants to be a baby. Maybe someday we'll let her have toddler food, but not today." Mia answered.

Chloe pushed the cart out of the baby section and started shipping for their food.

"No one can make you do something you didn't want to do." Chloe insisted.

Mia went back and got a dozen jars of baby fruit jars and put them in the cart.

They finished shopping and went to the checkouts. As Chloe emptied the cart the cashier smiled at Kayla and waved at her.

"Yes they yes they can!" she said acting just like the baby she is.

"You guys made me a baby and I did nothing to deserve it." She cried as she still threw tantrums.

She did smile as she saw the fruit baby food.

Kayla felt better about things as they got up to the checkout lin.

The baby blushed as she thought the cashier waved at her.

"You were acting like a baby. You didn't fight very hard." Chloe said.

Chloe paid for everything then pushed the cart out to the car.

"It's past baby's naptime. I bet she falls sleep before we get home." Chloe said as she put Kayla in the car seat and put the groceries in the car.

Kayla wondered if that was a real thing or if she was just saying that. Regardless she knew it would be really hard to potty train again.

"Really when does that mean no more diapers!"

The baby was so used to bottles she did take a drink or two after asking her questions.

"Oh baby, you will always need your diapers. Because you're a baby. Even if you were to get to be big and strong, you will be wearing diapers and living with your mommies." Chloe said with a smile.

Chloe drove home and parked the car. They left Kayla in her car seat while they took everything inside, giving her a baby toy to play with.

Finally Chloe came to get Kayla out of her car seat. She picked her up and tickled her tummy.

"Is our little baby ready to go down for a nap like a good girl?" Chloe cooed.

Kayla was caught between reality and fantasy. She fantasized about being a big girl like her mommies but sitting there in her car seat and after what her mommy just told her she knew that was not her reality. Clutching her stuffed rabbit she knew her reality was being a baby. She smiled when her mommies came to get her

"No no!" she laughed as her mommies tickled her.

'Yes."

Chloe carried Kayla into the house and up to the nursery, undressing her in the way. Kayla was only in a diaper when they got to the nursery and Chloe laid her on the changing table. She changed her into a fresh diaper, then put a pajama top on her. Chloe laid Kayla in the crib.

"Sissy will be home when you wake up. You like sissy playing with you, don't you?" Chloe asked.

Mia came in the nursery with a bottle of warm formula. She gave it to Kayla, kissing her forehead.

"Have a nice sleep baby." Mia cooed.

Chloe wound the mobile and she and Mia left the room.

Kayla laid there as her mommy changed her she did enjoy diaper changing time as it really was a mommy baby bonding time.

She smiled as her mommy finished dressing her,

"Yes." She said yawning

The baby took her bottle and began drinking as the mobile began playing.

She watched as her mommies left the nursery giggling to themselves.

Chloe and Mia did work on a computer while Kayla slept. Lily arrived home from school and did her homework. When it was time for Kayla to get up Lily came in the nursery and over to the crib. 

"Wake up baby! Our mommies sent me to check your diaper and get you out of your crib. Did baby do a poopy in her diaper while she was sleeping?" Lily cooed.

Lily smiled at Kayla and checked her diaper.

"Baby's just wet. She doesn't need to be changed right now." Lily said.

Lily helped Kayla out of the crib.

"Let's go for a walk, baby. I'll get the stroller out." Lily said.

Lily left the nursery, expecting Kayla to follow her.

"Not yet, baby. When we get back from our walk I'll change you." Lily insisted.

Lily got the stroller out of the closet and set it up. She helped Kayla into the stroller and fastened her in.

"Do you want a toy, baby?" Lily asked.