LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Aw, thank you baby." Jane said.

Chloe put Kayla in the stroller and fastened her in. She got a bottle out of the diaper bag and gave it to Kayla.

"Since you keep spitting out your pacifier, you can drink your bottle. Next stop is to get your fingernails and toenails done." Chloe advised.

Chloe and Mia talked as they made their way to the nail salon. When they arrived, Mia tugged the nipple out of Kayla's mouth.

"That's enough for now. It's time for baby to get her nails done." Mia said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the stroller and took her hand they walked into the salon.

The girl at the counter smiled at Kayla.

"Don't you look adorable. I love your hairstyle." The girl said.

"Hi. It's been awhile since baby's had a manicure or pedicure. Would you be able to fit her in?" Chloe asked.

"Of course. Why don't you have a seat and she can soak her feet while I work on her hands." The girl said.

Chloe took Kayla over to one of the chairs and sat her down. She took off Kayla's shoes and socks and guided her feet into the foot bath.

Once Kayla had soaked for awhile the girl used an emory board to work on Kayla's fingernails. She got out a bottle of light pink nail polish and showed it to Chloe and Mia. 

"I think this would be a good color for baby." The girl said.

"I agree. Maybe add some sparkles." Chloe said.

The girl smiled and started painting Kayla's nails.

Kayla didn't say anything there was no point the girls were going to do whatever they wanted.

She just sat there letting them paint her nails.

"Are we going home after this?"

She just wanted to get back home where they can't embarrass her anymore!

"Oh ok." she was kinda relived as she hated going grocery shopping. As they would always go by the baby section even if they didn't need diapers both her mommies enjoyed teasing her with baby talk or just teasing her in general when buying her diapers. They would giggle like school girls picking up a package of pull ups and reminding her she's a baby and she needs baby diapers. Then they would look at the baby food and make her pick some out. Yeah she had some fun experiences in her baby life but she was sure the clothes and toy shopping wouldn't be much fun either! She looked at her fingers and toes not liking them.

Kayla frowned looking at her nails.

She knew she could fight and say thank you with a sore bottom, or she can just do as she was told.

"Thank you for paining my nails." She said looking back at her mommy for approval or praise making sure she did the right thing.

Chloe pushed the stroller into the baby store that sold cute dresses, rompers, onesies and other outfits for babies and toddlers. They started looking through the clothes, pulling out ones they liked and building them up next to Kayla.

"She would look adorable in that." Mia said.

Kayla stood there as they picked out clothes and patterns that they would make in her size and all were so babyish as they were made for babies!

She tugged at her dress trying to pull it down so no one would see her diaper, she blushed red as real mommies came in she wondered what they were thinking.

"Can't I just have regular clothes?" she asked half heartily more less thinking out loud.

Kayla knew her mommies truly thought of her as their baby as they fawned over her like real mommies would.

"These are regular clothes, baby." Mia said.

Chloe saw Kayla tugging at her dress.

"Stop that. That dress was made purposely to show off your diaper. No amount of tugging will fix that." Chloe said.

Chloe and Mia started looking for more clothes.

"Whatever!" she knew those were baby clothes and not regular clothes.

"B--but why would you want people to see my diaper mommy."

There was a time when Kayla wouldn't even say diaper much less her diaper and she wouldn't call her mommy out in public but that was awhile ago and Kayla was used to doing both.

She tried again to tug her dress down watching her mommies pick out dresses with bunnies and puppies on them in various colors. Some even said baby on them.

Kayla hated all of them.

"Are we going home after this?" she sure hoped so as she didn't want to go to the grocery store.

"Because it's so cute. They can see you're still a baby. Not that they couldn't tell by your pacifier or baby clothes." Chloe said.

They finished picking out clothes then went to the register to pay for them. 

"We need to get some groceries on the way home. You're running out of baby food, and you're low on diapers." Chloe said.

"Yes I know so they don't need to see my diaper!" she said beginning to get frustrated.

Once she heard what she dreaded she didn't care about people seeing her diaper cause everything just got worse.

"Wh-what n-no pl--please can I go home I--I don't wanna go to the store!" she cried stuttering between sobs.

Now she knew the store would be worse then what she was worried about!