LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe came in the room ready to go out. She came over to the playpen and took the toy Kayla was playing with.

"Let's get going, baby." Chloe cooed.

Chloe picked Kayla up, then pulled out the back of her diaper to check it. She carried Kayla out to the car and put her in the car seat. She fastened Kayla in and squeaked a toy on the front of the car seat.

"You'll see when we get there." Chloe said.

Chloe and Mia got in the car and Chloe drove to the mall. Chloe parked the car, then got the stroller out and set up. She opened the back door and undid the harness.

"Let's go baby. We have a special day planned for you." Chloe said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the car and put her in the stroller.

Kayla played with the rings and the squeaky toys that were hanging on her car seat and the toys she had in her hand.

When they got to the mall she looked horrified as her pretty mommies got the stroller out.

"No please mommies I don't wanna go inside." she cried as she was strapped into the stroller.

"Now baby, don't be that way. We have a special day planned out for you. First we are going to have your nails done, then your hair and then shop for some new clothes." Chloe said.

Chloe started pushing the stroller to the mall entrance with Mia following carrying the diaper bag.

Kayla knew this was going to happen so she would just have to make the best of it.

She wasn't happy cause Mia was a seamstress and she already had a idea what was going to happen

We'll go to the stupid baby store and they'll look at the baby clothes and decide which ones to get to make in her size.

"Can I get normal clothes and a haircut?" she asked whist fully

"Of course they will be normal clothes, for a baby." Mia said.

Chloe pushed the stroller to the hair stylist who specialized in children's hair. Chloe was a friend of Jane, the stylist. Jane smiled as Chloe pushed Kayla into the salon.

"Chloe! Good to see you! And Mia. It's been awhile. And who is this cutie in the stroller?" Jane asked.

"This is baby. I'd like her hair styled. Sorry I didn't call for an appointment." Chloe said.

"No problem. How about we get baby in a chair and we'll talk about what I can do." Jane said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the stroller. The chairs were shaped like animals with a seat on top. There was an elephant, a unicorn and a camel.

"Which chair do you want, baby?" Chloe asked.

Kayla didn't say anything as she's been down this road too many times. Why do I have to wear baby clothes she thought to herself as most of her clothes had poppers on them unless she was wearing a dress.

"ka" she started to say before her mommy said her name.

Damn it I'm Kayla not baby! She thought to herself.

Kayla knew she just had to go with the flow.

"The elephant." She said softly shy where she was.

"Good choice." Chloe said.

Chloe sat Kayla in the elephant chair and fastened her in. It was similar to a high chair.

"I think we would like curls. Something like Shirley Temple had as a toddler?" Chloe said.

"I think that's doable." Jane said.

Chloe slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and Jane clipped a plastic apron around Kayla's neck.

"Let's start with a shampoo, then we'll work on the curls." Jane said.

Kayla looked at her mommy.

"Can I have something else please?' she cried

Sadly Kayla opened her mouth accepting her pacifier she was conditioned to know that the conversation was over.

All she could do was sit there and suck her pacifier while everyone else made decisions for her.

I bet Kayla thought to herself. She just sat there as the woman washed her hair, she was not looking forward to seeing what her hair was going to look like.

Sitting there as the girls talked she thought about the times she would get a pedicure and manicure and how she would get a sexy hair cut. Now she was sitting there in a diaper knowing she would soon have a toddler haircut.

Jane used a blow dryer to dry Kayla's hair. She took the curlers out and brushed the hair. Jane put ribbons in Kayla's hair and turned her so she could see herself.

"What do you think, baby? Aren't you just the cutest thing?" Jane cooed.

Kayla hated the ribbons and wanted to yell it was a good thing she had her pacifier in or she would've done just that!

What do I think! She thought to herself.

It wouldn't matter if no one could see her diaper or if she was sucking her pacifier or if she was calling her mommies mommy.  Her haircut screamed baby!

"I want a new haircut!" she said spitting out her pacifier.

"What did I say about spitting your pacifier out? And where are your manners?" Chloe asked.

Chloe got Kayla out of the stroller and yanked her diaper down. She swatted Kayla's bottom a dozen times then pulled her diaper back up. She let Kayla over to Jane.

"Now tell Miss Jane thank you for giving you such a cute hairstyle and kiss her cheek." Chloe ordered.

"OW OW!" she yelled as she was getting spanked after the sixth one she was crying.

Kayla was forced to stand there with tears in her eyes and do as her mommy told her.

"Thank you f--for giving me suck a--a cu--cute hairstyle." She said between sniffles

She leaned down to kiss Jane's  check as Jane was shorter then she was.