LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I didn't wanna make friends but I do now." She said hoping and praying she'd get another chance.

"I'm not sure." She said shrugging her shoulders as she tried to think when was the last time she was able to wash herself.

She stood there as her mommy put in her bath toys.

Kayla smiled trying to make the best of it.

Kayla hated that mommy look she wanted to yell and scream she wasn't a baby but that would only get her in trouble with a sore bottom. She picked up the boat with some rings and some kind of sponge with a puppies face on it. Once her mommy began washing her a thought occurred to her.

"Mommy which one of you decided to make me a baby?"

"You don't need to worry about all that, baby. Just worry about trying to make your mommies happy." Chloe said.

Chloe finished washing Kayla and got a towel. She helped Kayla out of the tub and started drying her.

Chloe swatted Kayla's bottom.

"You do not yell at mommy! You do not need to know. Maybe someday, but not tonight." Chloe said.

Chloe picked Kayla up and carried her to the nursery. She laid Kayla on the changing table and strapped her down. She took out a diaper from under the changing table and slid it under Kayla.

Chloe picked up the powder and sprinkled it on Kayla. She rubbed the powder in and touched Kayla's nose.

"Doesn't that smell good, baby?" Chloe said with a smile.

Chloe finished diapering Kayla and put a top on her. She moved Kayla over to the crib and pulled up the side. She started the mobile. Mia came in the nursery with a bottle of formula.

"Here you go, baby. Have a good sleep." Mia said, giving Kayla the bottle and kissing her cheek.

Kayla continued to sleep as she sucked her pacifier she could no longer go without it. She had no idea her mommy was watching her.

As she laid there her dreams consisted of baby dreams once in awhile she would dream of her former adult life but that seemed so far away and it truly felt like a dream. The kind of dreams you have about being rich or being able to fly. Rolling over she opened her eyes to see her pretty mommy with a bottle in hand.

"Hi how long have you been in here." She said smiling and stretching knowing it must be morning.

Kayla took her bottle notching how Chloe seemed to be involved in caring for her treating her just like a baby.

As she laid there drinking her bottle she took it out just as her mommy untapped her diaper.

"Mommy are you glad I'm a baby again or do you wish I was still a toddler?"

Chloe let Kayla walk holding her hand out of the bedroom. She took her to the dining room. 

"It looks like Sissy's not out yet. Why don't you go find her?" Chloe said.

She let Kayla get down and patted her bottom.

Kayla wanted to be a toddler so bad.I'm going to tell annie off whenever i see her for making me choose this. "Hi hold my hand please so i don't have to crawl!" she begged. I'm so mad i could spit fire. She thought waiting fo r her big sister to choose what she would do.