LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Mia frowned and picked Kayla up. She took her over to the couch. Mia sat down and laid Kayla across her lap. She tugged her diaper down and started spanking Kayla.

"I'm tired of your attitude, baby! Mommy Chloe and I are trying to provide the best life for our baby girl, and all you give us in return is a bad attitude." Mia said, continuing to spank Kayla.

Kayla knew all too well what was coming!

"No please mommy n--no please!" she begged as her diaper came down.

"Awe awe!" she cried kicking her feet as the spanking really hurt her and would bring her in line and she knew it! She was baby Kayla again!

"No baby, you need to learn to be a good baby!" Mia said.

Mia gave Kayla a few more spanks then pulled her diaper back up. She cradled Kayla in her arms and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy doesn't like spanking her baby." Mia said.

Mia kissed Kayla again and cuddled with her.

"Do you want another spanking already? You'll get another chance to be a toddler in a few years. Maybe by then you will be more willing to do as you're told and make friends." Mia said.

Mia set Kayla down on the blanket.

"Now play with your toys, baby." Mia ordered.

Chloe tied the bib around Kayla's neck.

"I have your favorites. Strained chicken, strained peas and bananas for dessert." Chloe answered.

Chloe picked Kayla up and carried her out to the kitchen. She slipped her in the high chair and fastened her in.

Mia came to the table with a plate of fried chicken and set it down.

Kayla was quickly reminded of her baby status.

"Please mommy can I be a toddler I'll make friends and be good. She looked at the chicken and it looked so good! The prospect of eating the nasty baby food began to make her cry.

"I'll be a good toddler please!" she cried

"Too late baby. You had your chance." Chloe said.

Chloe and Mia sat down and Chloe opened the baby food jars. She scooped up some chicken and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Here you go, baby." Chloe cooed.

"It's not fair I shouldn't be a baby!" she cried kicking her feet. She moved her head but she couldn't avoid the spoon as she was stuck!

"Gross!" she cried as the nasty taste came back to her.

"I'll be a good toddler!" she cried to herself swallowing the food knowing it was over she was a baby again and that was that.

Chloe just smiled as Kayla threw her tantrum in her high chair. She just kept feeding her and wiping food off her face.

"Yes, I'm sure that someday you will be a very good toddler. Now you are just a very good baby." Chloe said, kissing Kayla's cheek.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla and set down the spoon. She handed Kayla the bottle.

"Be a good girl and drink your bottle while mommy eats her dinner." Chloe cooed.

Kayla was frustrated as her mommy was smiling like this was entertaining her, she was mad cause she wasn't getting her way and cause she couldn't get her mommies attention. Finally she tired out and she began eating.  "Ok." She said taking her bottle she began drinking anything to get that taste out.

"That's a little soon, baby. Maybe next year or the year after that." Chloe said.

Mia got up and started clearing the table. Chloe cleaned Kayla's face and hands, then got her from the high chair. 

"How about a bath tonight?" Chloe asked.

"I wouldn't kid about that, baby." Chloe said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the high chair and took her to the bathroom. She started water running into the tub. Chloe undressed Kayla.

"Time to clean the baby." Chloe cooed.

"Well you're the one that decided she wanted to be a baby again. Don't blame us." Chloe said.

"When was the last time you washed yourself? Mommy needs to make sure your clean." Chloe said.

Chloe stopped the water in the tub and added bath toys. She picked Kayla up and slipped her in the tub.

"In goes the dirty baby." Chloe cooed.