LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla was so mad embarrassed she played the only card she had. She looked at the real baby and thought to herself. Baby food, bottles, spanking and baby food will all be back in my life. Oh well it will be better then being out in public and making friends she thought to herself..

"I wanna be a baby!" she said almost too loud as she was just relived that this would be over!

Annie stopped what she was doing and looked at Kayla.

"Are you sure baby? Because once you're a baby again, it will probably be years before your mommies decide your ready to be a toddler again. That means no more walking by yourself, no more playing with other toddlers. It means only be playing with baby toys. Are you ready to back to all that, baby?" Annie cooed.

"No, you said you wanted to be a baby, so now you're a baby." Annie answered.

Annie took Kayla out to the car and put her in the car seat. She fastened her in and slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth. She took a baby toy out and handed it to Kayla.

"Play with this, baby. When we get home it will be time for baby to take a nap, won't it? Yes it will." Annie cooed.

"No I was just joking I didn't want to play or make any friends!" she cried once Annie was buckling her in.  "I can do it I can do it!" she kicked her feet as Annie wouldn't even let her do it. Kayla's tantrum was quickly silenced as her pacifier was placed in her mouth. "I don't want it!" she cried. The new baby looked at it, it was a rattle with baby printed on it. Kayla looked out the window shaking it as Annie instructed her too. She ahead a tear knowing she woke up a toddler but she was going to bed as a baby!  She wondered what her mommies would say.

Annie smiled as she listened to Kayla play with the rattle. She didn't want Kayla to fall sleep until she was in her crib at home. They reached home and Annie got Kayla out of her car seat. She led Kayla into the house, then started undressing her.

"Who's a sleepy little baby?" Annie cooed.

Kayla was mad I'm not going to be a baby again! She thought to herself as she shook the rattle Kayla was just she was going home.

Once they got home she stood there as Annie undressed her.

"I'm not a baby!" she whined mad that Annie did this to her.

"Of course you're a baby." Annie said.

"I'm going to the nursery. I expect baby to follow me." Annie ordered.

Annie took her bag and started to the nursery. She made it to the tip of the stairs and looked back at Kayla.

"Come along baby. You don't expect Miss Annie to carry you?" Annie sighed.

"No b--but I--I don't wanna be a baby!" she cried but when she noticed Annie wasn't playing she began crawling.

As she was crawling to her nursery she wondered if she would ever get to be a toddler again.

"Where are my mommies they won't make me be a baby I'm a toddler.

"When you get up from your nap I'll have mommy Chloe or mommy Mia come and talk to you." Annie said.

Annie led Kayla into the nursery and over to the crib.

"You can't have it both ways. You can't not talk to people and not expect to be a baby. Now come get in your crib." Annie ordered, lowering the side.

"Talk to me about what!" she was frustrated as she had a pretty good idea. She as getting into the crib. "I don't understand why you was going too make me talk to people!' she whines as she wanted to put Tara in a diaper and make her talk to people and see how she liked it!

"About your attitude for one. And for being disrespectful to me." Annie said.

Annie helped Kayla into the crib and tucked her in.

"That's because toddlers need friends. It's my job to teach you proper social skills. But since you're just a baby, that's not important anymore." Annie said.

"But I wasn't!" she was upset. "I have social skills I don't need to learn any!" she cried slamming her bear against the bottom of her crib. Kayla watched as Annie left she knew she was in big trouble she hated to think she was going to be a baby again. Baby food and playpen and playing with baby toys again, Mia might even decide to breast feed me again. Kayla hated thinking about her new but old life. She was worked up soon she was asleep as she tired herself out.

"Hi baby. We are very disappointed in you. Annie told us you yelled at her and refused to do what she said. That is not how our baby is supposed to act, is it? She also said you are a baby now? I guess it was too much for you to be a toddler." Mia said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the crib and took her over to changing table.

"So all the rules that we have you for being a baby are back. No walking unless we say so and you have to hold an adults hand. You only eat baby food, and so on. I don't think I have to remind baby of all the rules, do i?" Chloe said 

Kayla turned red as she was being scolded! "B--But sh-she wa--wanted me to play and talk to real babies!" she began crying as her mommies explained everything to her all over again. "Please I can handle being a toddler pl--please!" she cried in between sobs. She laid on the changing table thinking about the things Chloe told her.

"No b--but pl--please it's not fair!' she cried

"Annie was just doing what we told her to. We wanted you to have friends your age, but I guess you weren't ready for that." Chloe said.

"Of course it's fair, baby. You just weren't ready to be a toddler." Chloe said.

She finished changing Kayla and put her on the floor.

"Mommy already has your baby toys on your blanket in the living room. Go on downstairs." Chloe ordered, patting Kayla's bottom.

"I don't want friends I'm not a real baby!" she cried "I can be a toddler please!" she begged as her diaper was pulled up tightly between her legs and taped in place.

Kayla got down on all fours and crawled sure enough all her baby toys were out none of her toddler toys were around.

She crawled over to the blanket this sucks! She thought to herself.

"Toddlers have friends, baby. Maybe someday in the future you can try again." Chloe said.

Mia followed Kayla to the living room.

"Look at all your baby toys, baby. Did you miss them?" Mia asked.

"I don't need friends how would you like it if someone put you in diapers and treated you like a baby! Then said you need to be friends!" she was getting worked up knowing she just lot of freedom! "I bet you wouldn't like it either!" she cried.

"No I didn't miss them!" she rolled her eyes.

"Everyone needs friends. That's why we have playdates. Since you didn't want a toddler friend, maybe we can set up a baby playdate for you." Mia suggested.

"Why don't you say thank you for me bringing your toys out for you?" Mia said.