LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"We're very disappointed in you baby. You should show your sister that you love her. Come on, give her a big kiss." Chloe ordered.

"It's alright mom. She's just a baby. I'm going to take a shower." Lily said.

Lily got up and took her dishes to the sink then went to the bathroom. Mia cleared the table and washed dishes. Chloe took Kayla out of the high chair and sat down, setting Kayla on her lap. She tugged her shirt off of her.

"Are you almost finished washing dishes? I want to use the sink to give baby her bath." Chloe said.

"Just finishing now. I'll start the water for her bath." Mia said.

"Fine!" she said rolling her eyes. Before she could kiss Lilly she was gone. Kayla could tell her mommies were mad, at first she thought she might be getting a spanking. She was surprised when her mommy took her shirt off, she was even more surprised when her mommy was planning to give her a bath in the sink!

"I'm a toddler not a baby!" she cried

"I know, baby, but sissy is the shower and probably won't be out of the bathroom before you're in your crib for the night. You really need a bath so you are getting bathed in the sink. Besides, there are toddlers that take sink baths still. It depends on their mommy's." Chloe said.

Mia turned off the water in the sink.

"Okay, I'm ready for baby." Mia announced.

Chloe took off Kayla's diaper and stood up. She carried her over to the sink and lowered her in the water. Mia took Kayla's arm as Chloe stepped back.

"See baby, this isn't so bad is it? The water is warm and there are bubbles and toys for baby to play with." Mia cooed.

Mia scooped up some water in her free hand and let it out over Kayla's hair. She repeated the process several times.

Kayla wasn't going to argue! She knew they could make her a baby again.

She stood there as her diaper was tore off.

Once she was in the water she nodded.

"Yeah it's not bad." She said laughing as her mommies cooed at her and played with her as they dumped water on her.

After playing with Kayla for a bit, Mia soaked up a baby washcloth and started washing her. Chloe kept playing with Kayla, distracting her.

Lily came into the kitchen with a robe on and her hair wrapped in a towel. She smiled when she saw Kayla in the sink.

"Aw, is baby getting her bath in the sink? Yes she is!" Lily cooed.

Lily moved a chair around so she could watch Kayla's bath.

"Yes." She said.

Kayla sat there so jealous of her big sister she was able to have tine to herself and she never was!

For now she just sat there as her mommies continued giving her a bath and her other mommy kept playing with her.

Mia finished washing Kayla and used the sprayer to rinse her off. Chloe got a towel and laid it on the table. Mia lifted Kayla from the sink and miffed her to the towel. Chloe got another towel and started rubbing Kayla dry.

Mia took the towel off of Lily's head and started brushing Lily's hair.

"I think we should just start washing baby in the sink all the time. It was easier on everyone. Would you like that baby?" Chloe asked.

Kayla hated being a baby as shiv had no responsibility for anything, she could do nothing on her own. Her mommies dried her off doing everything for her she could pretend she was a queen and everyone waited on her. It was hard to convince herself of that when she saw a diaper waiting for her.

"No mommy I still wanna take a normal bath."

Chloe smiled and laid Kayla down on the table. Mia finished brushing Lily's hair and Lily came over to the table. She pulled out a rubber giraffe from the diaper bag and started squeaking it and making faces at Kayla as Chloe diapered her.

"Who's the cutest wittle baby sister ever!" Lily cooed.

Kayla hated how they just laid her down anywhere they wanted she had no privacy as they just changed whenever they felt like it. There she was in a position that has become all too familiar for her. She wanted to slap Lilly as she tried to play with her like a real baby at changing time, after a few minutes or so she played back and giggled just like a baby at changing time.

"I am!" she squealed

Once Chloe had Kayla's diaper on her, she picked her up.

"Say Ni-ni to your sissy baby. Mommy's going to put your pajama top on you and put you to bed for the night." Chloe ordered, taking Kayla's hand and waving it.

"B---But wh--what time is it?" she asked stuttering nervously as she wasn't ready for bed but her mommies gave her no choice as she even made her wave bye.

'I'm not tired mommy no no I'm not tired!" she cried as she was lead to her nursery.

"It's baby's bedtime." Chloe announced, patting Kayla's bottom.

Once in the nursery Chloe took a small pajama top with baby prints on it and put it on Kayla. She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and laid her in her crib. She covered Kayla and kissed her cheek before winding three mobile.

"Ni-ni baby." Chloe said.

"Okay baby." Chloe cooed.

Chloe left the room and in a couple of minutes Lily entered the nursery with a bottle of warm formula. She handed the bottle to Kayla.

"Mommy said to say she was sorry she forgot to give you a bottle earlier. She knows your used to your routine, and having a bedtime bottle is part of that routine." Lily said.

Lily leaned over the crib rail and kissed Kayla's nose.

"Ni-ni, baby. Have a nice sleep." Lily said.

Kayla smiled happy she was getting her bottle.

"Tell her it's ok."

She smiled accepting her bottle

"Night night." She said smiling as she started drinking her ba ba and she knew soon she'd be asleep ready to start a new day.

Lily smiled at Kayla, then left the nursery, closing the door most of the way.

Twelve hours later Lily had already left for school when Chloe came to wake Kayla up.

"Good morning, baby! Ready for your wake up bottle?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe set the bottle in the crib and pulled the covers down.

Kayla woke up in a wet and messy diaper like she did most mornings. Her bottles always made her do that and it seemed her mommies were always happy when she did it!

She smiled when her mommy came into the nursery.

"Yes mommy what is today?' she was trying to figure out if Lilly was at school and what her day was going to consist of.

"Annie's coming over again baby. I've asked her to take you to the aquarium and to a movie. Isn't that exciting? It's too bad sissy is in Scholl today and can't join you, isn't it?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe removed Kayla's messy diaper and threw it away before she started cleaning her.

"Yeah that sounds fun can I wear some normal clothes?" she asked hoping she wouldn't be dressed so babyish.

She laid there excited to get into a fresh diaper this was now her life she didn't ever think about wearing panties again.

"You never said what today is?"

"You'll be wearing normal clothes, baby. Either a dress or shortalls." Chloe said.

Chloe finished changing Kayla and lifted her from the crib.

"And I won't be answering either, baby. Some things babies shouldn't care about." Chloe cooed. 

Chloe tickled Kayla before taking her out to breakfast.

"You'll see when I get you dressed. That will be after breakfast so baby won't get baby cereal or formula on her clothes." Chloe said.

Chloe carried Kayla out to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. She fastened her in and tied a bib on her. Chloe fixed a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula and sat down to feed Kayla.

Kayla still wondered why she had to have baby formula and cereal. 'Ok." She said knowing that made sense as her meals usually were messy she figured her mommies did it on purpose as they would trip over themselves cooing at her and taking pictures. Once she got strapped in her chair curiosity got the best of her.

'mommy I know I had some accidents in college b-but wh-why do I have to eat baby cereal and drink baby formula?"

"That's what baby's eat and drink isn't it? And toddlers still drink formula. If you want I'll find you something else to eat tomorrow. Today though, I already have the baby cereal made up." Chloe said.

Chloe started feeding Kayla the baby cereal.