LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Whatever!" Kayla said frustrated. She laid there as Annie began changing her still cooing at her and making silly faces.

Once she was changed she was helped up.

Kayla nodded and did as she was asked

She felt stupid but she gave Annie a kiss.

Kayla looked at her confused she wondered if Annie liked her as a girlfriend or something or if she liked girls.

She did as she was told and kissed Annie making sure it was wet and slobbery kissing her with her mouth open like babies kiss.

"Very good baby. That was a perfect toddler kiss. Miss Annie is proud of you." Annie said.

"Why don't you swing for awhile, okay?" Annie said.

Annie took Kayla over to a baby swing and put her in it. She fastened her in and wound it up. She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and put a set of plastic keys in Kayla's hand. She pushed Kayla to start her swinging.

"I need to clean up a little bit before your mommies come down. Just keep swinging. If the swing stops, shake your keys and I'll come back and start you again." Annie ordered before leaving the playroom.

Kayla didn't wanna go in the swing.

"Please can I stay out I'll be good!" she cried

Once she was in the swing she frowned as Annie handed her the plastic keys that were yellow, red and green. She had no choice but to set there and swing.

This sucks! She thought to herself.

Annie had the baby monitor with her so she could keep an eye on Kayla. She watched the swing slow down and stop and came back to the playroom.

"I thought I told you to shake your keys when the swing stops so I could wind it for you. That's something any toddler would be able to do. I guess your not ready to be a toddler yet. I better tell your mommies you end to stay a baby for a few more years." Annie said.

Annie wound the swing again and gave it a push to get Kayla swinging.

"Let's try this again. When the swing stops again, I want to hear keys jangling. Unless that's too hard for you." Annie said.

Kayla didn't wanna be in the swing so once it stopped she didn't care. She tried to turn around as she heard Annie scolding her.

"Wh--what no I can be a toddler not a baby please don't tell them!"

A few years what the he'll! She thought to herself

She frowned once Annie rewound the swing.

"Ok no I can do it!"

Kayla sat there swinging and once it slowed down she shook her keys like there was no tomorrow.

"Annie!" she yelled shaking her keys.

Annie smiled as she heard the keys. She made her way back to the playroom. 

"That's better, baby. You seem really worked up though baby. Let me help." Annie said.

Annie came over to the swing and wound it. She changed the settings so the swing would keep going. She started music playing and took the keys from Kayla, replacing them with a bottle of formula.

"Close your eyes and drink your bottle baby. That should calm you down. Try and get some sleep. It's time for your afternoon nap anyway." Annie cooed.

She started the swing rocking slowly.

"I'm not i'm fine." she said frustrated she wanted down.

She hated being stuck in the swing as she took her bottle not wanting to get in trouble.

Kayla began sucking her bottle.

"Please I'm not tired!" she whined

Damn it I'm not tired she thinks to herself as she drinks but with the swing and music she's soon asleep.

Annie let Kayla sleep. About an hour later Chloe and Mia came downstairs and talked to Annie before she left. They came in the playroom and smiled at how cute Kayla looked. Chloe stopped the swing.

"Wake up baby." Chloe cooed,

She lifted Kayla out of the baby swing.

Kayla fell asleep with her bottle dangling from her lips. She wet herself again as she slept right through it. After beige gently shaken she woke up.

"What?" she said looking around smiling when she saw her mommies.

She was still trying to wake up as she was released from her swing.

Chloe pulled out the back of Kayla's diaper and checked her.

"You're not poopy, so I don't think a change is necessary. After dinner mommy Mia can give you a bath and get you dressed for bed." Chloe said.

Chloe took Kayla to the kitchen and slipped her in her high chair. As she fastened Kayla in and tied a bib on her, Lily came in and sat down. She smiled at Kayla.

"How was your first day as a toddler? Was it exciting?" Lily asked.

Mia set the food on the table. She had made chicken parmesan. Chloe prepared a plate for Kayla, cutting the chicken into tiny pieces. She set it on the tray of the high chair along with a bottle of milk.

"There you go baby." Chloe said.

"Do you need any help baby?" Lily asked.

Kayla was happy to be eating what the rest of the family was. She watched as her mommy cut up her food.

"That look good!" she took her bottle and took a few drinks before putting it on the tray of her highchair

She took her fork and was about to dig in.

"no I'm fine."

"Good. I can eat my dinner then." Lily said.

Lily started eating her chicken. She watched Kayla make a mess on her face, hands and bib.

"Good job, baby. Sissy is proud of the way you're eating like a big girl and not a baby." Lily said with a smile.