LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Annie asked into the nursery with a bottle of formula. She came over to the crib and took the pacifier from Kayla and handed her the bottle. Annie checked Kayla diaper.

"Drink your bottle while I change your diaper." Annie said.

Annie took Kayla's diaper off and started cleaning her.

Kayla smiled when Annie walked in.

"Ok." she said taking the bottle she began drinking as she heard the tapes of her diaper being ripped apart.

She laid there drinking her bottle as she felt the cool wipes clean her bottom and her special parts as she saw Annie unfold the diaper.

Annie smiled and lifted Kayla's legs, sliding the diaper under her.

"Do you remember the first time I diapered you, back in college? That was fun, wasn't it? Showing all the girls in the baby care class how to diaper a baby? I wonder how many diapers you've gone through since then." Annie said.

Annie sprinkled powder on Kayla and taped the diaper closed. She helped Kayla sit up and then lifted her from the crib.

"Yes I remember and no it wasn't fun!" she thinking how Chloe and Mia took her freedom. "I have no idea but probably more then I did in my first babyhood.". she laid there watching as her diaper was pulled tightly between her legs.

"This is so unfair!" she cried as each side of her diaper was taped In place.

"What's unfair? You wear diapers because you need them, baby." Annie answered.

Annie took Kayla's hand and led her from the nursery.

"How would you like to color a picture for your mommies?" Annie asked.

"It's unfair I had a accident or two but that didn't mean I need to be in diapers 24/7 or a nursery." she cried getting mad acting just like a cranky toddler.

Annie knew how to handle her.

Once they got out of the nursery and got Kayla calmed down.

Kayla feel right back into her baby role.

"Ok."

Annie led Kayla into the nursery and over to a play table. She helped her sit down and put several sheets of construction paper and large chubby crayons in various colors.

"There you go baby. Draw something nice." Annie said.

"Those are the best crayons for toddlers. I wouldn't want you sticking a crayon up your nose or down in your diaper. Now do your best and draw a nice picture for your mommies." Annie answered 

"Yes, I'm sure you won't baby. The crayons are too big, aren't they?" Annie cooed.

"That's a great idea, baby! Can you tell me what dogs and kitties say?" Annie asked.

"Very good baby. That is what dogs and kitties say, isn't it?" Annie praised Kayla 

Annie looked at the picture and frowned.

"This is a very nice picture, baby. But does it look like a toddler drew the picture? You stayed within the lines. Toddlers don't do that. Why don't you draw another picture and use your non dominant hand. Do you know what that means, baby?" Annie asked.

"Yeah." she looked at the picture.

Kayla thought about it.

"No I guess not."

She grabbed the crayons and she began coloring with her left hand she knew it would look bad cause she was right handed.

"Does that look better?"

Annie looked at the picture and smiled.

"Much better, baby. From now on use your left hand for everything." Annie said.

"I know your mommies are going to be proud of you. I'll make sure you show it to them when they come down." Annie said.

"Are you ready for another bottle, baby? I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated." 

Annie went to the kitchen and warmed a bottle of baby formula. She brought it back to the playroom and sat down. She patted her lap.

"Come here, baby." Annie cooed.

When Kayla sat on her lap, Annie kissed her cheek and laid her back. She slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

"There we go, baby. Just relax and drink your baba."

"Can't I drink it by myself?" she whined as she didn't wanna be cuddled like a infant. When she noticed Annie wasn't giving her a choice she crawled over to her. Kayla wasn't happy how Annie was feeding her a bottle she fussed for a minute but once she settled down she began drinking like the baby she was. This was her normal routine and she feel right back into it.

Kayla tried to block everything out but with the rocking and patting and now Annie singing that wasn't happening. Great she's treating me like a baby not even a toddler. She wanted so bad to jump up rip her diaper off pull Annie over her lap and spank her until she cried then putting her in a diaper and make fun of her to show her how it felt. She knew that wasn't happening so she continued to drink, then the worst thing happened cementing her babyness she pooped her diaper.

As Annie continued to sing she could tell Kayla was pooping her diaper. Annie continued rocking and patting Kayla's bottom.

"Is baby making a present for Miss Annie?" Annie cooed.

Kayla turned red it was so embarrassing when others know she messed her diaper! She was mad she was trying to be treated like a toddler but here she was beige cradled in Annie's lap being fed a bottle being rocked in her poopy diaper. She was being treated like a baby not a toddler. Kayla was mad as she finished her bottle.

Annie set the bottle aside.

"Alright let's get baby changed." Annie cooed.

She stood up and carried Kayla to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She fastened her down and then untaped Kayla's diaper.

"I've always loved doing this. Changing baby's diaper is a soothing experience and a good way to bond." Annie said.

Annie lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the soiled diaper out from under her and started cleaning her, making faces at Kayla.

Kayla was in a bad mood cause Annie wasn't treating her like a toddler that she now was supposed to be she was treating her just like a baby.

The baby that Kayla now was did laugh and giggle when Annie played with her cooing and making faces.

"Quit it's not funny."

"I guess it depends on where you're standing. Or laying, as the case may be. I happened to things it really funny." Annie giggled.

Annie tickled the bottom of Kayla's feet and made a shocked face at her. Annie slipped a clean diaper under Kayla and sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper the diaper closed. She helped Kayla sit up.

"Show Miss Annie how much you appreciate her taking care of you. Can you give me a toddler kiss right here?" Annie cooed, pointing to her cheek.