LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Yes I did. Come and look. The pictures are so adorable and you got lots of comments and likes." Annie said.

"Come sit next to me." Annie ordered, patting the chair she was in.

Kayla was looking forward to seeing her page again.

"Cool it's been awhile since I was on there." she said excitedly waddling over to Annie.

Kayla sat down and she couldn't believe what she saw.

"What the hell!" she screamed

Annie frowned at Kayla.

"What's the matter, baby?" Annie asked. "Don't you think your mommies have done a good job keeping it up for you? There's pictures from when you were a tiny baby back in college all the way up to last week."

"No it's horrible how could they do that now everyone knows what's become of me!" she said angrily starting to cry. She couldn't believe all her friends and family and everyone she knew would all know she's a baby, she looked at some of the pictures of her crawling in a diaper smiling and one where she's being fed a bottle on and on.

"I--I can't believe they did this!"

"They are proud of you, baby! Just like other parents, they want to show you off to everyone." Annie said.

"Just look at all the comments. They all think you're adorable." Annie added.

"No no I don't wanna look that's embarrassing!" she sat there crying mad as can be. She couldn't believe everyone knew as her mommies had posted tons and tons of pictures and videos. They basically made a online baby book of her.

"I'm not a baby!" she cried while throwing her tantrum she pooped her diaper.

Annie put her phone away. She smelled Kayla's accident.

"I think someone made a stinky, didn't she? Yes she did." Annie cooed.

Annie spread a changing mat on the floor, then laid Kayla down on it.

"Let's get your diaper changed." Annie cooed again.

Annie handed Kayla a baby toy to play with while she changed her diaper.

Kayla didn't answer as she was too mad she laid down and let Annie change her. "I don't want it!" she said with a attitude throwing it down. I have to make everyone pay for this crap no one will ever take me seriously again to everyone I'll always be a baby! She thought to herself as she heard the tapes being ripped open to her diaper.

"That was mean what they did."

"Now baby, you aren't going to be fussy are you? I wouldn't want to punish you. Pick up your toy and play with it." Annie ordered, giving Kayla a swat on her thigh.

Annie changed Kayla into a clean diaper and sat her up.

"Your mommies weren't being mean, baby. They are just proud of you and want to show you off." Annie explained.

"Owe!" Kayla yelped immediately grabbing her toy. She began playing with it as Annie changed her. Kayla hated it but the clean fresh diaper smelt and felt good same with the baby powder. She felt so helpless whenever someone changed her diaper but maybe that was the point she thought. The baby watched as Annie tapped each sides.

"Yeah I guess that makes sense like new mommies are proud to show everyone baby pictures of their baby."

Kayla felt a little better about things and accepted her pacifier taking the tablet she went back to her game.

I guess everyone knows now oh well what can I do. She thought to herself trying to forget about it and get back to her game and her baby world.

Kayla went back to the baby game on her tablet. She laughed and looked in awe as the game lit up and a lot of things flashed on the screen. She looked around for her pacifier, she smiled as she found it picking it up and putting it in her mouth. Kayla found comfort in it.

"I guess--where did you go?" Kayla asked curiously

She was so jealous how people just did whatever they wanted but she couldn't.

She was so powerless she couldn't even go to the bathroom or drink out of a cup.

It sucks being a baby! She thought to herself and all the adult things she was missing!

"I'd like to go to the bathroom I i---I can't even remember the last time I went." she said whist fully just think of being by herself would be nice. Now she lays on her beck getting her bottom wiped and her special parts wiped then another diaper. She hated being a baby no freedom no privileges no nothing. If she was bad she got a spanking.

"I wanna be big!" she cried as all the thoughts were driving her crazy!

"It was back in college, probably. That was when your mommies put you I diapers." Annie said.

When Kayla started crying Annie came over and picked her up. She started rocking her.

"You will be a big girl someday, baby. Don't rush things." Annie cooed.

"I'm a big girl now!" she cried but she knew being rocked while wearing a diaper didn't help her argument. She wondered what girls her age were doing now. She could almost guarantie none of them were wearing diapers being treated like a baby. She thought why would her mommies want a big baby, after awhile she calmed down.

"Ok can I get down now?"

"How about we watch a movie? I have a couple of good ones in my bag here." Annie said.

Annie looked in her bag and then pulled out a couple of movies Ann's showed them to Kayla.

"I have Beauty and the Beast, and Baby's day out. Which one do you want to watch?" Annie asked.