LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

After laying there in her fresh diaper she was comfortable and her mobile kept her occupied soon enough she was asleep. Kayla was woe out from her first day as a toddler. So it took her no time to fall into a deep sleep.

"Long enough baby. Let's go get you some lunch." Annie said.

Annie got Kayla out of the crib and took her to the kitchen. She slipped her in the high chair and tied a bib on her.

"Now let's see what we got for our toddler to eat." Annie said, going over to the cupboard.

"Hmm, alright." Annie said.

Annie got out the bread, peanut butter and jelly and made a sandwich. She cut it into little pieces and put it on a small pink plastic plate with Elmo on it. She brought it over to the high chair with a bottle of milk. She set them down on the tray of the high chair.

"Alright there you go baby." Annie cooed.

"Thank you." Kayla said taking the sandwich in her hands.

"Why do I have to set in the high chair and drink a bottle?" Some things were too babyish for her and she still wanted to be a toddler eventually being a big girl again.

She took a bite of her sandwich and the peanut butter made her want to get a drink.

Reluctantly she took the bottle and began drinking.

"Because you're still too little to sit at the table, and you're not ready to drink out of a big girl cup yet." Annie said.

Annie sat at the table watching Kayla eat.

"Whatever." she wasn't going to argue with her she was enjoying her new found freedom.

She just smiled and began eating as it was way better then baby food.

Soon I'll be a big girl again! She thinks to herself as she sets her bottle down on the tray in front of her.

"It is if I fix it for you. No chips. I think you've had enough for now." Annie said.

Annie cleaned Kayla's face and hands and got her out of the high chair.

"Do you want to play outside out to your playroom?" Annie asked, checking Kayla's diaper.

Kayla wasn't going to argue with her.

"Playroom is fine." she said not sure if she wanted to go outside not sure what she would do.

Kayla blushed as Annie checked her diaper.

"Do you think I can wear pull ups?" Kayla knew if she wanted to feel bigger she would have to get out of diapers!

"Not for a long time. You may be a toddler, but you're not old enough to be out of diapers yet." Annie insisted.

Annie patted Kayla's bottom and took her to the playroom. Once they were in the room, Annie closed the baby gate and locked it. She took a seat in a chair and let Kayla find something to play with.

"I think we can try I--I mean the toddlers I used to babysit for wore pull ups." she hated to even think about that life as it seemed so long ago. She wondered what those kids and their parents even her friends would think of her now if they saw her waddling around in diapers. Everyone else grew up and she grew down! This is such Bs she thought to herself. She looked over at Annie as she sat down, she was so jealous of her. Kayla picked up her lion and a Barbie doll and started to play knowing she couldn't do much else. She looked over at Annie who was playing on her phone.

"What are you doing?" she asked curiously

"They were probably older toddlers, baby. You're not even one yet. No where near ready to potty train." Annie replied.

Annie looked up from her phone and smiled at Kayla.

"I'm just playing on my phone while I'm watching you, baby." Annie cooed, showing Kayla the game she was playing.

"Whatever." she decided not to argue so she sat down and started playing. She got board and looked to see what Annie was doing. Kayla saw her on her phone, man I wish I could get on my phone. She thought to herself.

"What game are you playing?"

"Can I play and look at facebook?"

"I'm playing a pop the bubbles game. Sorry, but you have to be at least thirteen to go on Facebook, I think. I know it's not for toddlers." Annie said.

Annie reached into her bag and took out a children's tablet. She turned it on and handed it to Kayla.

"Here's some games you can play, baby." Annie said.

All the games were toddler games like counting or word games with cute animals.

"I have a fb account unless my mommies did something to it, please can I look at it?" she said begging.

She took the tablet noticing everything was locked.

"Damn I can't do anything." reluctantly she began playing as it was something different she got so involved she wet her diaper she really was just a toddler or a baby,

"That was kinda cool." she said out loud as she got the lion across the bridge back to his pride.

"What?" she said surprised.

"Did you find my page?" she was really excited to catch up with her friends she couldn't even remember the last time she was on Facebook.