LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

After about a half hour Annie arrived with a large bag. Chloe talked to her for a bit, then Annie came to the baby gate. She listened to Kayla for awhile and smiled at how cute she looked.

"Hello baby! Are you having fun talking to your stuffed animals?" Annie asked.

Kayla was busy playing she didn't even hear Annie come in. She kept playing talking like Leo with a deep voice. She turned around as she herd someone call her name.

"Oh hi how long have you been standing there?" she blushed as she hated when people saw her lost in her baby world it was kind of embarrassing. It's one thing when she knows people are staring or laughing or cooing at her, but when she didn't know people were watching it made her mad!

"Not long, baby. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what I saw. So I hear you're a toddler now and not a little baby. How does that feel?" Annie asked.

Annie opened the baby gate and stepped through before locking it again and coming over to Kayla. She leaned over and kissed Kayla's forehead.

"Have you been a good girl for your mommy's and big sister?" Annie asked.

"No, but toddlers wear diapers for a long time too. I've watched some that were still in diapers at almost five." Annie said.

Annie helped Kayla to her feet and checked her diaper. She opened her bag and took out a pink harness. She slipped it on Kayla and fastened it.

"Since baby can walk now, we need to keep her safe, don't we?" Annie cooed.

Annie took the leash and walked Kayla to the living room.

"Wow really five!" she couldn't believe it. She desperately wanted out of diapers but her mommies voice rang in her ear. We'll never let you out of diapers! She frowned not liking the idea as it was so embarrassing having to poop and pee in a diaper and for everyone to know what you did. They tease her if they know she's using or if she just used her diapers they baby talk her and they lay her down right there in the front room and change her.

"I don't need that I'll be safe." she whined as Annie checked her diaper then put something on her that she didn't know she just knew it had a leash.

"Yes but please take these stupid things off!" she said jerking around like a fish out of water trying to get the stupid thing off. Then it occurred to her she was on a toddler leash.

"This sucks I almost wish I had the stroller back!" she said frustrated still pulling on the reins. She was like a dog out on a walk who wanted to stop in this yard but the owner pulled the dog to continue down the street.

"Now baby, you're mommy said you wanted to be a toddler. If you'd like I can go back and get the stroller. Toddlers can't walk that far anyway. If you get tired, leery me know." Annie said.

Annie led Kayla further down the sidewalk, keeping her close to her.

Kayla was quickly finding out being a toddler was more active then being a baby and it seemed the adults were firmer and expected more out of her. No I can't miss being a baby I don't wanna be a baby! She thought to herself as they continued their walk.

"No I'll walk."

Annie kept walking Kayla around the block. After they had gone almost all the way around, Annie stopped.

"Are you getting tired, baby? I could stop for awhile or I could carry you." Annie said.

"No I'm not!" she said growing more and more frustrated. She realized being a toddler was going to be hard.

She looked around at Annie

"I don't understand why you put this stupid thing on me I'm not going anywhere!" She was tired and cranky

"Because all toddlers I take care of wear the harness. It's easier for me to keep track of them and I don't have to worry about then running into traffic. Would you prefer I hold your hand?" Annie asked.

"It's my job to keep you safe, so you will be wearing the harness until I say different." Annie insisted.

"That would never happen, so I guess we'll never know. Now let's get to your house. You're cranky, which means you need a nap or diaper change, or maybe both." Annie said.

Annie tugged on the leash to get Kayla walking again.

Kayla hated it when any adult told her how it was and they used the tone of voice that mommies use for their toddlers or babysitters use for the kids they're watching. It was like I said so and that's that.

"Fine." she began walking feeling like she was Rudolph being led around.

They got back to Kayla's house and Annie took her inside. She closed and locked the front door before taking the harness off of Kayla. She checked her diaper.

"Just a little damp, baby. Go to your nursery and I'll put you down for your nap." Annie ordered.

"Only if you go down for your nap right after." Annie said.

Annie took Kayla to the nursery.

"Well, do you want a diaper change or are you going to keep fussing?" Annie asked.

Annie smiled. She helped Kayla onto the changing table and fastened the strap across her. She ripped the tapes on the diaper and pulled it out from under Kayla.

"I love your nursery, baby. Your mommies did a great job setting it up, don't you think?" Annie asked.

Annie cooed at Kayla as she slid a new diaper under her and taped it closed.

"Alright, time for your nap, baby." Annie said.

Annie moved Kayla over to the crib and tucked Leo under her arm.