LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Yeah I am I am I promise." she said over and over figuring she didn't outright say no. Kayla figure there might be a chance! She knew it would be a hard road after all she had two mommies to convince. So even if mommy Chloe went with it would mommy Mia. She thought waiting for a response from Chloe.

"You know it's not much different than being a baby. You'll be able to feed yourself, and you'll eat what we eat, but prepared for a toddler. You'll be able to walk by yourself, even though at first you might still need a walker." Chloe said.

"It doesn't mean you will be potty trained as you aren't ready for that. I'll have to get Mia's approval, of course. You have two mommy's, not one." Chloe stated.

"Yes I know." she allowed herself to fantasize about being big eating on her own real food she even imagined herself out of diapers. She wondered if Mia would go for it she was definitely more stricter of the two, but Chloe was far from a softie as both her mommies made sure she always knew her place.

"Ok." she said having no idea what Mia would say.

Mia came into the living room a few minutes later.

"Kayla is asking for us to treat her like a toddler rather than a baby. I told her I needed to ask you." Chloe said.

Mia looked at Kayla.

"Why would you want to be a toddler?" Mia asked.

"But toddlers aren't big girls are they? Unless they're potty trained, which you wouldn't be, they still wear diapers." Mia said. 

"I told her that. I also told her the only difference would be that she would eat the same food we do, and would be able to walk more than she does now. Isn't that right, baby?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah." she said not liking where this was going.

"Yes but I--I can be big right no more baby food and bottles!" she said hoping to convince her mommy she could be a big girl.

She allowed herself to dream of eating real food and not drinking a bottle anymore what a nice fantasy she thought to herself.

"You'll still get bottles but you'll drink out of sippy cups as well. While most of your food will be the same as ours, sometimes it will look like your baby food did." Mia said.

"Being a toddler means you won't be able to get away with as much either though." Chloe said, with Mia nodding her head.

"You're little tantrums and acting out. They won't be tolerated like we've been doing. Your paddle will be used more often." Mia said.

"Of course you could just act like a good little baby and not get spanked." Chloe said.

"Yes you get spanked, but we let a lot of things slide. We would let less things slide." Mia said.

"Really? I can't imagine you being good. Maybe we can do it on a trial basis and see how it goes, starting tomorrow." Mia said.

Kayla wanted to argue about them not letting things slide but she was too close getting what she wanted.

"Ok that means no bottles and no baby food right!?"

She let her mind run wild thinking she might soon be a big girl again!

"Shut up mommies said I can have sippy cups!" she said waving the bottle away.

"Tell her to quit mommies!" she said frustrated not realizing what a baby she was sounding like.

Kayla looked at her mommies for help.

"Quit you brat!" she yelled knocking the bottle away.

"We're going to start treating you like a toddler tomorrow, baby. Let Lily give you the bottle." Mia ordered.

"This is just the kind of behavior we've been overlooking. You really deserve a spanking for throwing a tantrum." Chloe said.

Lily brought the bottle back to Kayla's mouth. 

Kayla was happy then it quickly went to unhappiness! She worried about the spanking and it sounded like her being a toddler was going to include more spanking!

"No mommy I'll be good I just didn't think I need a bottle cause I was a big girl." she reasoned

The big baby knowing she had no choice opened and let her little sister feed her.

Kayla didn't say anything as she started drinking her bottle and Lilly was cooing and rocking her laying on the babying as much as she could.

Just get through this and soon you'll be big again! She thinks to herself as she drinks her bottle and starts to get tired.

Chloe saw that Kayla was getting tired.

"Alright, we've kept baby up long enough." Chloe said.

Chloe came over and picked Kayla up. She carried her to the nursery and laid her in the crib. Chloe slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and put Leo next to her. She wound up the mobile.

"Goodnight, baby." Chloe cooed.