LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"You're right, I won't do it. Bottles are for baby's, and you are the only baby here. Leo should go in timeout for even suggesting that." Lily replied.

Lily went over to the diaper bag and took a bottle out. She brought it over to Kayla.

"Here you go, baby. Thank Leo for reminding me it's time for another bottle. You can share with Leo if you want." Lily said.

"Shut up you know I hate it and mommies shouldn't make me do that!" she said blushing bright red as it was embarrassing to be told off and treated like a baby by a girl that was younger then her. She knew she was right to and that made it even worse that sometime today she would have a poopie diaper. Kayla laid on her back and continued drinking her bottle.

Lily smiled and set Leo down. She picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

"Finish your bottle baby." Lily cooed.

Lily's cell phone started ringing. She picked it up with her free hand.

"Hi mommy. Yes baby has been behaving herself. She's drinking a bottle right now. Okay, we'll come home in a few minutes." Lily said.

Lily waited until Kayla finished her bottle. She helped her up and took her over to the stroller.

"Alright, are you ready to go home and see our mommy's?" Lily asked.

She put Leo next to Kayla and picked everything else up and put it behind Kayla in the stroller and started home.

"Long enough baby. Long enough for you to wet your diaper and drink a bottle." Lily giggled.

"Yes, I'm ready." Lily said in a deep voice for Leo.

Lily took the long way home. She cooed and played with Kayla, showing her the animals along the sidewalk on the way home.

"I know long enough but how long?"

She laughed when Lilly talked for Leo.

"That's not the way he talks!" she said giggling

Kayla held him in the air moving him back and forth like he was alive.

"I'm ready." she said in not such a deep voice.

She sat in her stroller heading home playing the genes they always play!

"Too long. Now just hush." Lily said, slipping a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"That's what Leo sounds like." Lily insisted 

Finally they reached the house and Lily brought the stroller inside. Chloe and Mia were sitting on the couch.

"There's our little girls!" Mia cooed.

Mia came over and got Kayla out the stroller. She gave her a hug.

"Did you miss your mommies, baby?" Mia cooed.

Mia checked Kayla's diaper.

"Let's wait a bit to change your diaper. I'm afraid you'll poop just after I put a new diaper on you." Mia said. 

Mia set Kayla down on a blanket on the floor along with Leo.

"Go ahead and play for awhile, baby." Mia cooed.

"Nice try, but I doubt you'll know when you have to poop, and even if you did I don't think we'd be able to get you to the bathroom in time." Mia said.

Mia and Chloe left the room and Lily went to her room, leaving Kayla alone with Leo and her toys.

"I think I will!" she said not even sounding remotely like she really could.

"Maybe you can potty train me?" she asked just hoping someday they might crack and set her free of her diapers.

She picked up Leo.

"Our plan didn't work did it." she said laying on her back playing with Leo.

"Ok." she hated watching toddler shows but this was all the TV they let her watch, she couldn't even remember the last time she saw adult shows. She could hear the TV when it was on but she wasn't allowed to watch TV. At first everything made her mad but overtime she got used to it. All cause I had a few accidents I get treated exactly like a baby. She hated it even mere as she had to clap once in awhile and repeat the things they said and her mommies would quiz her on her shows to make sure she's watching.

"Yeah mommy!" she said watching her toddler shows

Chloe watched with Kayla for awhile, smiling at her occasionally. When the first show ended, Chloe looked at Kayla.

"That was a good show, wasn't it, baby? Did you and Leo like watching it?" Chloe cooed.