LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Aw, what's the matter? Is baby getting cranky?" Lily cooed. .

Lily finished eating her ice cream and threw the bowls away. She pushed the stroller into the girls bathroom and next to the sink. She got paper towels and wet them. Lily cleaned Kayla's face and hands, taking off her bib, putting it in the diaper bag.

"There we go! All better!" Lily cooed, pushing Kayla out of the ice cream store.

Lily stopped the stroller and took out a pink rubber toy that looked like a bear. Lily squeaked it a couple of times and held it out to Kayla.

"Play with this then, baby. See if you can make it squeak." Lily cooed.

Lily smiled as Kayla squeaked the toy. She started pushing Kayla again.

"I hope your having fun. This is the first time our mommies let me take you out by myself." Lily said.

Lily turned into the park and started for the toddler play area.

"That wasn't my fault. You kept moving around and I had trouble getting the spoon in your mouth, baby." Lily said.

Lily pushed the stroller through the park, stopping briefly by the playground. There were several kids playing with their mothers or father's.

"Look at everyone having fun. I would let you go on the swings, but I can't pick you up to put you in the baby swing." Lily said.

Lily pushed the stroller to a large grassy area. She pulled a pink blanket out from the back of the stroller and spread it out on the grass. She took Leo out of the stroller and set him on the blanket, as well as other baby toys.

Lily came back to the stroller and unstrapped Kayla. She took her afro and helped her out.

"Okay baby, let's go have some fun." Lily said.

"Ok." she said not sure if she believed her not but she went with it.

She looked and she couldn't believe she was just like them a baby.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she saw her get a blanket and Leo.

Kayla watched as she spread it out in the grass.

"Um ok what are we going to do?" she wondered as they approached the blanket.

"We're going to play, baby. We're away from everyone else, so you can relax." Lily said.

Lily made Kayla sit down on the blanket. Lily sat down on the other side. She picked up Leo and waved him in front of Kayla.

"Look at Leo, baby!" Lily cooed.

Lily quickly slipped Leo behind her back.

"Where did he go, baby?" Lily asked, making a surprised look on her face.

Lily pulled Leo out from behind her back and made a surprised face.

"Peekaboo! Here he is!" Lily cooed.

Lily slipped Leo behind her back again.

"Hah! Where'd he go? Where's Leo?" Lilly asked.

Lily started clapping as Kayla reached Leo and picked him up.

"Good girl!" Lily said.

Lily moved to the corner opposite Kayla and picked up a rubber ball. She rolled it towards Kayla.

"Can Leo roll the ball back to me?" Lily asked.

Kayla smiled as Lilly praised her.

"What are you doing now as she noticed Lilly moving away from her.

"Hmm I don't know let me ask him. Leo can you roll the ball?" she asked looking at him holding him to her ear like he was telling her a secret.

She laughed and laughed some more.

"Seriously Leo I don't think she'd do that." she laughed some more.

Kayla looked at Lilly.

"Leo said he'd play but he wants you to--oh never mind."

"Oh never mind you never would." she laughed with Leo some more figuring Lilly's curiosity would get the best of her. Sure Kayla was treated like a baby everyway imaginable, but she was still older then Lilly and now she was determined to have a little fun. Kayla acted like Leo was talking to her again.  "No sorry Leo I can't ask her she just won't do it" she said getting harsh with Leo. Kayla looked at Lilly out of the corner of her eye looking at Lilly's reaction, her plan was working as it looked like Lilly was getting frustrated. After all Kayla built this whole thing up of course she was curious as she was teasing Lilly.