LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lily returned a couple of minutes later and put Leo in the stroller next to Kayla.

"Here he is baby. Now we can get going." Lily cooed.

Lily opened the front door and pushed the stroller outside. She took a deep breath.

"Doesn't the air smell nice, baby? It's nice being home." Lily said.

"Yes, I guess he is happy. He must have missed you a lot." Lily said.

"We're going for a long walk, baby. We'll stop by the store and I'll get some ice cream, then maybe go to the park. Does that sound like fun?" Lily asked.

She started down the sidewalk.

Lily was about to answer Kayla when Grace answered the door.

"Lily! You're home!" Grace said.

The girls hugged each other. When they separated, Grace looked down and saw Kayla in the stroller.

"Is this your baby sister? She's adorable!" Grace said.

"Yes, this is baby. We were out for a walk and are going to get ice cream. Do you want to come with us?" Lily asked.

"I would love to, but I'm watching my little sister. Maybe another time?" Grace said.

"Alright. It's nice to see you again." Lily said.

"Same here." Grace said.

Lily pushed the stroller back to the sidewalk.

Kayla wanted to yell and get mad but she knew she would get in trouble by her mommies. Instead she sucked on her pacifier clutching Leo for comfort. She had nothing to say she didn't to draw attention to herself. She listened to them talk and it reminded her of her friend Britney. She wondered how she was doing, she herd the girls giggle then they said their good byes.

They finally reached the ice cream store and Lily pushed the stroller inside. She went over to the counter to order.

"I think I'll have a double scoop of chocolate and I'll get you vanilla." Lily said. "How does that sound?" Lily asked.

Lily didn't say anything and ordered the ice cream. She pushed the stroller back and forth, putting it up on its back wheels and spinning Kayla around as she waited. 

Finally the ice cream cake and Lily pushed Kayla over to a table, then brought two bowls of ice cream and spoons over. Lily tied a bib on Kayla.

"Since I can't lift you into a high chair like our mommies can, you can eat in your stroller baby." Lily informed.

Lily showed Kayla the bowl of two scoops of vanilla ice cream, then scooped up some with a spoon. She brought the spoon to Kayla's mouth.

"Are you going to be a good girl, sissy?" Lily cooed.

Kayla hated being in a stroller they think I'm so much of a baby I can't even walk!

She sat there as Lilly played with his stroller.

"Good I don't have to sit in a high chair."

Once Lilly had the ice cream Kayla looked at it excitedly.

"Can I feed myself I'll be good!"

"I don't think so. I'm already being naughty letting you have two scoops of ice cream. Now be a good girl and open wide for sissy, baby." Lily cooed, waving the spoon back and forth.

"Fine whatever." she said as she knew her sister was right and she was lucky to get two scoops.

She opened accepting the spoon full of ice cream even though Lilly was cooing at her as she fed her.

"Do you know what mommies are doing?" she asked in between bites

Lily feed Kayla several spoonfuls of ice cream, then used a napkin to wipe Kayla's mouth before going back to feeding Kayla again.

"No, it's none of my business what our mommy's are doing. They just told me to take you for a walk and they would call me when I could bring you home." Lily answered.

Lily kept feeding Kayla the ice cream.

"Quit you're getting it ion my bib." she whined as her sister was getting sloppy feeding her.

"Oh ok." she said knowing there was no more to really talk about.

She did enjoy the ice cream even thought she now found it kinda rich compared to her baby food.

"Aw, poor baby. Don't worry sissy will get you cleaned up in a few minutes." Lily cooed.

Lily fed Kayla the rest of her ice cream, getting it on Kayla's face and bib. She set the spoon down and took a bottle of formula out of the diaper bag and gave it to Kayla.

"Drink your bottle while I eat my ice cream, baby." Lily ordered.

"You're doing it on purpose!" she cried as Lilly got even more on her. She was annoyed as Lilly giggled and thought it was funny.

"It's not funny how would you like food on your face and bib!" Then she realized what a baby she sounded like.

"Fine." Kayla said taking her bottle

"Can I have a napkin?"

"No I'm not." Lily insisted, giggling some.

"Good girl. No, you don't need a napkin. Sissy will clean you up before we leave." Lily cooed.

Lily started eating her ice cream. She dipped her finger in the bowl and touched the end of Kayla's nose, giggling.