LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Because babies tummies can't handle big girl food. It would make their little tummies upset. It had to be put into a form that your tummy can handle." Chloe said.

Chloe started feeding Kayla from the bowl.

"You are eating hot dogs, baby. Just in a different form." Chloe cooed.

"I'm not a real baby I'm older then Mia and Lilly!" she said getting mad cause everyone knew she could eat normal food and it didn't need to be blended.

She opened eating the food she wasn't so sure this was better then her baby food as the food seemed real watery and hot dogs weren't supposed to be like soup!

"I want normal food!" she said kicking her feet in frustration.

Chloe smiled as Kayla started eating her lunch.

"Good girl! Mommy is proud of you. I see you're a bit cranky. After you're finished eating you can lay down for a bit." Chloe said as she continued to feed Kayla.

"You'll feel much better after a nice sleep, baby." Chloe said.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla and handed her a bottle of formula.

"Drink your bottle so mommy can eat her lunch, baby." Chloe ordered.

Kayla knew better to argue she knew her mommy had made up her mind and she was taking a nap!

"Ok." she took her bottle and began drinking once in awhile her mommy would smile and coo talking baby talk to her.

She sat there drinking her bottle continuing thinking about her life.

Everyone at the table finished their lunch.

"Can I play outside for awhile?" Lily asked.

"Yes, for a little while." Mia said.

Chloe took the empty bottle from Kayla and wiped her hands and face. She took off Kayla's bib and lifted from the high chair.

"Alright baby, naptime." Chloe cooed.

Chloe carried Kayla back to the nursery, patting her bottom. She laid Kayla in the crib and tucked her in. She got Leo and laid her next to Kayla 

"Have a nice sleep, baby." Chloe said, kissng Kayla on the forehead.

"Can I play outside too mommy!" Kayla begged as she didn't want a nap!

She let her mommy wipe her hands clean her face.

"Please mommy I'm not tired!" she watched Lilly run off going outside to play.

No fair she thought to herself as it seemed her mommy was determined to put her down for a nap.

Once they reached the nursery she knew there was no point in arguing.

She clutched Leo as her mommy wound the mobile and she was gone.

"Maybe after you get up from your nap I'll have sissy take you for a walk." Chloe said.

Chloe wound the mobile and turned on the baby monitor before leaving the room.

While Kayla napped Chloe and Mia unpacked the car and put everything away.

Kayla hated it when they woke her up, when she was an adult it would be by an alarm or her phone. Now she was woke up ne someone, sometimes it would scare her but as time went a long she began to get used to it.

"Um what time is it?" she had no idea how long she'd been out.

Chloe got a new diaper out and set it on the changing table. She opened the dresser and took out a baby romper. She came back to the crib and smiled at Kayla. She ran her fingers through Kayla's hair.

"I love you baby." Chloe cooed.

As much as Kayla hated being a baby there were times when she enjoyed the closeness and love and she didn't mind that she didn't have any responsibility. They all treated her like a baby and acted like she couldn't handle anything.

"Love you too mommy." she continuing to drink her bottle.

"Do you love sissy too baby? I know she loves you." Chloe asked.

Chloe picked Kayla up and laid her on the changing table. 

"Alright let's get baby changed and ready for her walk with sissy." Chloe cooed.

Chloe ripped the tapes on the diaper and lifted Kayla's legs, pulling the dirty diaper out.

"Yeah and mommy Mia!" she said excitedly as she laid there her mommy began changing her diaper.

"Are you and mommy Mia going?"

Kayla laid there as she herd the sound that has become a new sound in her life the tapes being ripped apart from her diaper.

"That's right, we all love you, even when your naughty sometimes." Chloe said.

Chloe finished changing Kayla, then put the romper on her.

"Sissy is taking you. Mommy Mia and I need some quiet time." Chloe said.

Chloe brushed Kayla's hair and put pigtails in it. She set Kayla on the floor and put a pacifier in her mouth. She patted her bottom.

"Go tell sissy your ready to go." Chloe cooed.

"Quiet time what are you guys doing?" she asked as she stood there while her mommy did her hair.

When she was already to go she knew what was expected of her when she was put on the floor and her bottom patted.

She knew she was expected to crawl and that's what she did.

"Sissy I'm ready." she said crawling around trying to find her.

"We're just spending time together away from you and Lily. It won't be long. Lily knows she's to have you back in a couple of hours." Chloe said.

Lily was in the living room waiting. She had already got the stroller out and was waiting for Kayla. Lily smiled as Kayla entered the room. She came over and took Kayla's hand.

"Let's get you in the stroller, baby." Lily cooed.

Lily led Kayla to the stroller and helped her get in.

Kayla was confused why would they need time from her and Lilly unless they planned on making out. She thought as she found her sister.

"Ok." she said letting Lilly take her hand helping her into the stroller.

She looked around.

"Oh I forgot Leo he don't like to be alone since the last time we went to grandmas."