LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Sure." she said scrolling through the pictures on her tablet.

"See." she said showing it to her.

She looked at her mommy as she handed Lilly her bottle.

I'm right here! She thought to herself as her mommy talked about her like she couldn't understand what they were saying.

Kayla smiled taking her bottle she began drinking right away.

"That's right. That's a kitty, isn't it? Kitties go meow, don't they?" Lily cooed.

Lily smiled as Lily took the bottle and started drinking it. She put her headphones back on and listened to her music.

Chloe kept driving, getting close to home.

"Because you need more sleep than Lily does, and she's a big girl, not a baby. It was just a suggestion." Chloe said.

Chloe entered the town where they live and started for their house.

"Lily's not wearing a diaper, and you are. It's probably wet, too. Lily, can you get Kayla's pacifier and put it in her mouth, please?" Chloe said.

"Okay mommy." Lily said.

Lily took a pacifier out of the diaper bag and held it up to Kayla's mouth.

"Here you go baby." Lily cooed.

Lily smiled at Kayla, then went back to listening to music on her tablet.

About a half hour later Chloe pulled into the drive at their house. Chloe parked the car and opened the back door.

"Okay baby, we're home." Chloe cooed taking Kayla out of the car seat.

Lily and Mia followed Chloe up to the house and Mia unlocked the door.

"It's almost time for lunch, baby. How about a diaper change then you can play with Leo. How does that sound?" Chloe asked.

Chloe took Kayla back to the nursery and laid her on the changing table.

"Ok that sounds good, but no nap ok." She knew after lunch that she was forced to take a nap and she did her best to get out of it.

Kayla waddled with her mommy holding her hand she was happy she was being forced to crawl.

She looked around her nursery staring at the ceiling while her mommy changed her!

Chloe cooed and played with Kayla as she changed her. 

"We'll see, but you refused to nap in the car. I wouldn't be surprised if you fell asleep in your high chair during lunch." Chloe said.

Chloe got Kayla off the changing table and sat her on the floor.

"Where's Leo? Can you find him before I do?" Chloe asked.

Kayla couldn't help but laugh and giggle as her mommy tickled her and cooed at her as she still found the baby talk embarrassing! It was meant for babies who didn't know better but she knew better.

Once she was changed she crawled over grabbing Leo she knew she wasn't supposed to walk as her mommy had sat her down on her soft white nursery rug.

"Mommy I know you said you and mommy Mia won't let me out of diaper what about food and bottles can I eat big girl food and drink out of a cup?"

"How many babies do you know that eat big girl food and drink out of cups? You have to be at least a toddler before that happens. Stop trying to be in a rush to grow up. Enjoy being a baby." Chloe said.

"Would you rather go in your playpen or play on a blanket until lunch is ready?" Chloe asked.

"None I guess but you know I'm not a baby I'm older then mommy Mia!" she said getting frustrated she figured if Chloe could be logical so could she!

"I want hamburgers and hot dogs and a diet coke!" she said salivating just thinking about it.

The night before she got turned into a baby she wasn't feeling so good she figured maybe that's why she had an accident.

Had I known that, that would literally be my last adult meal I would've pigged out! She thought to herself

Kayla ignored the question she wanted a good answer she wanted to get her way!

"That's silly you're just a baby. Mia is an adult like me." Chloe said.

Chloe picked Kayla up and took her and Leo to the playpen, setting them down inside. She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"Have fun baby. Mommy Mia or myself will come get you when breakfast is ready." Chloe cooed.

Kayla was frustrated how everyone just brushed off if she said things they didn't like. They would just dismiss her almost like she's just jabbering and the adults thought it was cute even though they couldn't understand it.  When her mommy left she sat in the play pen sucking her pacifier hanging on to Leo. Leo I don't know if I'll ever find my way back to adult hood I seem to be stuck in babyhood!

Kayla looked at her sister who was so mature compared to her. She could do nothing but sit in her baby jail, she was quickly finding out everything restricted her. Her crib had bars that she couldn't get out of and her high chair was the same way once she went in she was stuck!

After a bit Chloe came out to the living room and over to the playpen.

"Alright baby, time for lunch. Since you've been a good girl this morning, you're not going to eat baby food. I have something different in mind. Lily, it's lunch time." Chloe said.

Chloe picked Kayla up and kissed her cheek. She walked out to the kitchen and put Kayla in her high chair. Lily walked around and took her seat.

Kayla smiled ok good!" she said excitedly she figured if they would just let her grow up a little maybe they'd let her grow up more. Baby step she thought to herself as she thought about it she smiled at the pun.

While sitting in her highchair she wondered what was the surprise what was she going to eat.

Chloe tied a bib on Kayla, then got a bowl and spoon.

"You're going to eat what we're having baby. It's macaroni and cheese. Except yours had been put into the blender and pureed. I also have some fruit for you." Chloe said.

Chloe put blackberries and strawberries on the tray of the high chair.

"Um ok but why puréed?" she looked at it, and it looked like soup.

She looked at the fruit least it wasn't blended up she thought to herself.

Kayla began eating the strawberries and oranges.

She looked at the hot dogs they were having

"Can I have some hot dogs too?"