LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla's victory was short lived.

"Owe!" she yelped jumping as her mommy swatted her.

"Thank you for bringing the bottle." she looked at her mommy hoping that was good enough.

Her thigh was stinging she wished they made diapers that would cover her thigh then it would be really hard to get spanking!

Kayla hated when Lilly was around watching her get her diaper changed and this was no better as her mommy made her lay down or cradle in her arms like she's an infant. She hated it but she couldn't think of anything else to do and she was hungry and thirsty. As soon as the nipple hit her lips and sucked down right away she could tell it was baby formula but she didn't care as she drank as much as she could.

Chloe checked on Kayla through the night. In the morning they had the car packed as they are headed home. Chloe came over to the crib in the morning and checked Kayla's diaper.

"Wake up, baby. Time for breakfast." Chloe cooed and rubbed Kayla's back.

"Yes baby. You need to lay down so I can change you." Chloe said.

Chloe picked Kayla up and laid her down in the crib again. She untaped her diaper and pulled it out, throwing it away before cleaning her.

"We're going home after breakfast baby. Are you anxious to get home and sleep in your own crib again?" Chloe asked.

Chloe finished changing Kayla, then got her out of the the crib, taking her hand.

"I'm sure Leo misses you too." Chloe said.

Chloe took Kayla out to the kitchen and put her in the highchair.

"Who's a very hungry baby this morning?" Chloe cooed.

"I don't know why I forgot him." she said laying there as her mommy finished changing her.

She smiled as her mommy got her down patting her diaper she let her mommy take her hand leading her to the kitchen.

Mommy Mia already had her breakfast ready.

"I am mommy." she said swinging her legs back and forth resting her hands on her high chair tray.

"Mommy Mia or me should have remembered him." Chloe said.

Mia sat down next to the high chair, fastening a bib on Kayla. She scooped up some of the baby cereal and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Open wide for the airplane, baby!" Mia cooed.

"Maybe he had a party since he had the house to himself!" she smiled imaging her other animals are coming alive and partying. Frankie the frog, Ben the bear and tom the cat and of course Leo the lion.

She sat their opening her mouth smiling as her mommy cooed at her feeding her the baby cereal.

Everyone finished eating and got up from the table. Chloe got Kayla out of the high chair and took her to the living room, setting her on a blanket on the floor.

"Mommy Mia and I are going to finish packing the car. You sit here and play and we'll get you when we're ready to leave." Chloe said.

Before Kayla could finish her day dream she was helped down from her high chair

"Ok." she said she took the see n say and began playing with that out of boardroom.

"Little too babyish, but I guess I am too." she said to herself

Mia and Chloe finished packing up the car. Lily came into the the living room with her tablet and headphones. Mia and Chloe came as well and Chloe picked up Kayla.

"Alright baby, time to go home. Wave bye-bye to nana." Chloe said.

Kayla looked up at her little big sister and was mad when she saw her playing with her tablet and phone. What happened to my phone and tablet she thought to herself, she looked back at her baby toys then back at Lilly. I'm not going to let it bother me but the more she thought about the more it did bother her. She held o to her mommy as she held her just like any mommy would! Keeping her hand on her diapered bottom.

"Mommy where is my phone and tablet?"

Chloe carried Kayla out to the car and put Kayla in the car seat. She got a play phone and tablet that had letters and numbers on it and handed it to Kayla 

"There you go baby." Chloe cooed.

Lily got in the car and turned on music on her tablet.

Chloe and Mia got in the car and they started home.

"Wh--what no I--I mean where is my real one!" she whined shaking her head at just how detail oriented they are at keeping her as a baby.

Once she was strapped in she looked at her play phone and tablet, both actually made noises and lit up.

She listened to her mommies talking and laughing several minutes went by and she got board so she started playing with her baby toys.

"Look Lilly!" she said excitedly wanting to show her how cool her toys were.

Lily took off her headphones and looked at Kayla's toy.

"That is cool baby. Can you show me the kitty?" Lily asked.

Mia handed a bottle of formula to Lily.

"Give this too baby." Mia said.

Lily waved the bottle in front of Kayla 

"Here you go, baby." Lily cooed.