LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"No I don't I'm not tired!" she cried as she was taken to the car and strapped in. She opened accepting her pacifier as not only was she dependent on her diapers but also her bottles and her pacifiers she was a real baby.

"Yes." she said behind her pacifier

The walk back home went the same as the walk to the park. Everyone was pointing out animals and other things that might interest a baby, making her repeat back to them. Finally they reached the house and Mia opened the door so Chloe could push the stroller inside.

"Okay baby, we're home. Are you ready for another bottle?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe picked Kayla up and then walked over to a rocking chair. She sat down and Mia warmed up a bottle. Chloe undressed Kayla down to her diaper and shirt. Chloe took the bottle and laid Kayla back in her arms.

""Let's get your tummy filled with formula, baby." Chloe cooed.

She started rocking and voting cooing as she slipped the nipple I her mouth.

Kayla wanted to resist but once her mommy cooed at her teasing her lips with the nipple of the bottle she accepted it.

Why why do I keep doing this how in the hell can this keep going on!

She was mad just thinking about everything as she drank but she soon relaxed and got back in her baby world as her mommy rocked and patted her diaper as she drank.

Chloe let Kayla finish her bottle. She removed the bottle from Kayla's mouth and set it aside.

Chloe stood up and carried Kayla to the crib. She laid her down and slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

"Who's my tired little baby?" Chloe cooed.

Kayla didn't wanna take a nap, but her mommy always knew how to get her tired and as she was rocked and patted drinking her bottle she was so comfortable and relaxed and before she knew it she was finding it hard to stay awake. Once her bottle was done she yawned as her mommy cooed at her.

"I am." she said as she looked up at her mommy as she wound the mobile.

"That's right, a couple hours sleep and you will be bright eyes and bushy tailed, ready to go back to playing, won't you? Yes you will." Chloe cooed.

Chloe wound the mobile and kissed Kayla's cheek before pulling up the side of the crib and turning down the lights. Chloe closed the door most of the way as she left the room.

Kayla slept as the day had wore her out and her bottle along with rocking put her out. She dreamed she was at the lake swimming in a nice bikini teasing the guys looking really hot then everyone started laughing at her, she looked down and she had wet herself! Sure enough laying in her crib she flooded her diaper!

"What do you think is for dinner, baby? Your favorites. Strained chicken, strained peas and if your good, some bananas. And a bottle of formula to wash it all down with." Chloe answered.

Chloe finished changing Kayla and got her out of the crib. She stood her up and took her hand.

"I'll let you walk to the kitchen. Someday you'll learn how to walk by yourself, but not for a long time. Right baby?" Chloe cooed.

"Gross can't I have some of what you're having I'll be good!" she cried. Laying there as her diaper was taped in place she couldn't understand why she had to eat baby food and drink bottles and sleep in a nursery.

"I--I understand I may have had a few accidents so I guess I understand the diapers b--but wh--why the baby food and bottles?" she asked nervously trying not to make her mommy mad

After they were done they walked to the kitchen of course she still had to hold mommy's hand.

"Sure." she said knowing she could walk now if they let her!

"Because you're a baby. Baby's eat baby food because that's what their body can handle. They can't eat adult food." Chloe informed.

Chloe walked Kayla to the kitchen and put her in the highchair. She fastened her in and tied a bib on Kayla.

"There we go. Baby is all ready for dinner, isn't she? Yes she is!" Chloe cooed, sitting down next to her.

Once she got in her High chair she actually figured she wouldn't get in trouble so she was going to tell her mommies like it was.

"I may had some accidents so I guess I understand but I'm not a damn baby and I demand real food not this crappy baby food i'm not a stupid baby!" she yelled

Chloe sighed.

"I guess baby isn't hungry, is she? Is she was, she would be happy with the food her mommy chooses to feed her. I think baby needs a time out while we eat our dinner." Chloe sighed.

Chloe stood up and picked up the highchair and put it in the corner with Kayla facing the wall. She slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"Maybe in the morning baby will be hungry again." Chloe said, returning to the table.

"I'm not a baby I'm not a baby!" she yelled kicking her feet and slamming her fits on the tray. About twenty minutes later she wore herself out and was wanting out already wetting her diaper she hated time out in the corner.

"Mommies I'm sorry I'll be good can I please get out of the corner?" she begged

Chloe, Mia, Lily and nana ate their dinner as Kayla threw her tantrum. Everyone ignored Kayla until after dinner was done. Finally Chloe got up and came over to the high chair. She turned it enough to get Kayla out and kissed her cheek.

"Alright baby, let's go get you ready for bed. Maybe tomorrow you won't be so fussy about you eat." Chloe cooed.

"Sorry, but babies who fuss don't get dinner. I'll let you have a bottle before going down for the night. Tell everyone night-night." Chloe turned her so she could see everyone at the table, who were smiling at her.

Kayla was mad cause she knew she could win when she threw her tantrums but she couldn't help it! She looked at her mommy and sister and did what her mommy told her to do.

"Night night." she said her voice cracking as she had been crying.

Least I get a bottle that's better then nothing I guess. She thought to herself as she was ready to go to bed.

"Lily can you warm up a bottle and bring it to me in the baby's room?" Chloe asked 

"Okay mommy." Lily replied.

Chloe carried Kayla back to the bedroom and undressed her down to her diaper. She checked the diaper, then laid her down to change her.

Chloe changed Kayla into a thick night diaper and put a pajama top on her. She picked her up and walked over to a rocking chair and sat down. She sat Kayla on her lap, patting her bottom.

"It's okay baby, mommy isn't mad at you. She knows you are just pushing your boundaries, like all babies do." Chloe cooed.

Lily came in with a bottle of formula and handed it to Chloe.

"Thank you Lily. Can you say thank you to Lily for fixing your bottle, baby?" Chloe asked.