LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe, Mia and nana talked while Kayla nursed. Lily was playing games on her iPad. 

"I think baby needs some sun. How about we go for a walk before lunch?" Chloe said.

"Sounds good to me. Lily can come to." Mia said.

Kayla finished her bottle and nana set it aside. She sat Kayla up and patted her back.

Kayla was lost in her baby world so she didn't even hear them talking about stuff, she kept drinking and once she was doe and just like many times before they began patting her back after a couple minutes she burped. Kayla blushed as she was really embarrassed she felt more like an infant instead of a toddler.

"All gone."

Everyone smiled when Kayla burped. Chloe came over and picked Kayla up.

"Let's get your diaper changed since we're going for a walk." Chloe cooed, kissing Kayla's cheek.

Chloe took Kayla back to the bedroom and changed Kayla into a dry diaper and changing her into a baby romper. When she returned to the living room Mia had the stroller set up. Chloe set Kayla down in it and fastened her in.

"Ok." she said also nodding her head. When they got to the nursery she was laid down ready to have her diaper changed.

"Mommy am I actually going to be able to walk?" she didn't wanna ride in the stroller but once they got downstairs she had her answer.

Kayla didn't argue or anything as they fussed over her how cute she looked as they strapped her in she was ready for the family walk.

"Sorry, babies get tired too easy, and I don't want to hold your hand or carry you, so you'll be in the stroller." Chloe said.

After Kayla was in the stroller Chloe slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth. Nana opened the front door and Chloe pushed the stroller outside. Lily walked next to the stroller. A squirrel ran down a tree into a grassy area next to the sidewalk.

"Look baby! There's a squirrel! Can you say squirrel, baby?" Lily cooed.

Kayla hated times like this when they all would take turns talking baby talk to her pointing out things and asking her what they were and the sounds they make but she hated to admit it but they were just treating as if she was a real baby. She decided to play the part as the baby cause she knew that what she now was, if she ever tried to say she was a big girl they'd just laught at her.

"Meow meow." she said behind her pacifier making it sound even more babyish.

"Very good, that's right!" Mia said.

They took turns pointing things out until they reached a park. Chloe pushed the stroller into the park. They walked around until they got to a large grassy area. Chloe took Kayla out of the stroller and put her in the grass on her hands and knees.

"Okay baby, go ahead and play." Chloe cooed.

Nana gave Lily a large ball and Lily went into the grass, sitting near Kayla.

"Let's play catch, baby." Lily cooed 

Lily gently rolled the ball towards Kayla.

Kayla felt like a dream she thought back to when this all started she can't believe she had a few accidents but she didn't understand as she quit having accidents several years ago. How could they have made me a total baby like this. She thought to herself as they got her attention when they pointed out a dog.

"Woof woof." she said still with the pacifier in her mouth.

She smiled as they approached the park at least the game of see and say was over.

Once she was out of the stroller she looked at her mommy as she expected her to crawl.

"Can I please walk mommy?"

A few minutes later she was in the grass ready to play catch.

"Ok."

"You know I can throw and catch!" she said frustrated rolling her eyes at how Lilly gently rolled the ball to her like she was a six month old.

Lily clapped as Kayla rolled the ball back to her. She rolled the ball several more times, clapping each time.

"Okay, that's enough baby. I bet someday you're going to be able to throw the ball, aren't you? Not today though, baby." Lily said.

Lily scooted herself up next to Kayla. She took her hands and clapped them together.

"Let's play pat-a-cake, baby. Come on, I know you know how." Lily cooed.

"Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, bakers man. Make me a cake as fast as you can." Lily cooed, doing the motions.

Kayla rolled her eyes the way Lilly carried on it was so unfair she knew if she did anything she'd get a spanking even from Lilly as they told her she's mature enough to spank the baby. So Kayla was forced to play rolling the ball back and forth.

"Fine patty cake." she continued to sing the song playing patty cake with her hands like she used to do when she was a little girl.

Lily played with Kayla for a bit, then Chloe came over with a sweater and a hat.

"It's getting a little chilly. We don't want baby getting cold, do we? No we don't." Chloe cooed.

Chloe slipped the sweater on Kayla and zipped it closed. The sweater had a babyish design. She slipped the hat on Kayla and tied it under her chin.

"There we go baby!" Chloe said.

"How about we play tag? That's when one person is it and chases the other person or people and try to tag them. If they tag them, the person they tag is it. You can be it first. Try to tag me." Lily said.

Lily stood up and moved away from Kayla.

"Yes, I've seen you walk. It's more like toddling. Maybe mommy should get you a baby walker so you can practice." Lily said.

As Lily was thinking, Chloe came back to them.

"We better get going. It's getting chillier and we didn't bring your jacket, Lily." Chloe said.

"Alright mom. I couldn't think of what to play anyway." Lily answered.

Chloe walked over to Kayla and picked her up.

"You sound like you need one, baby. We'll see when we get home." Chloe said.

Chloe patted Kayla's bottom. She carried her to the stroller and sat her down. Chloe fastened the straps and slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"Baby's ready to go home, isn't she?" Chloe cooed