LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla couldn't believe what her mommy said. All her hopes of being big again and maybe wearing pull ups were dashed!

"Wh--what mommy why I--I wanna be a big girl again!" she cried

She was happy once she was out of the high chair she brushed as she always did it seemed like all the adults always patted her diaper.

"Do I have too?" she whined but her mommy grabbed her hand and moved it to wave bye bye.

"And Mommy Mia and I want you to stay a baby. Guess who's going to have their way? We are, baby." Chloe said.

Several people smiled at Kayla and waved back. Chloe led Kayla out to the car and put her in the car seat and slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

"Why don't you close your eyes and sleep, baby? We'll get you out when we get to grandma Claire's house." Chloe said.

"Yeah I know." she said softly as she knew her mommies would get whatever they wanted.

Kayla sat there sucking her pacifier as her mommy got her all strapped in.

"Ok." she said behind her pacifier about fifteen minutes into the ride she feel asleep while sleeping she pooped her diaper!

After they arrived at Claire's house Chloe got Kayla out and wrinkled her nose.

"I think this one's for you, Mia." Chloe said with a smile.

Mia came over and smelled the diaper.

"Gee thanks. Alright put baby in her crib and I'll be there in a minute." Miss said.

Chloe carried Kayla back to the crib and laid her down inside. She kept the side of the crib down and waited for Mia.

Kayla woke up when she was placed in her crib.

"Mommy I need to be changed!" she said wiping the drool off her face and the sleep from her eyes.

She smiled as her mommy cooed at her talking baby talk as she waited for her other mommy.

Chloe was such a good mommy as she knew to distract baby from her diaper change.

Kayla continued smiling and giggling.

"Yes you do, little stinker. Mommy Mia is going to change you this time." Chloe said.

Mia came into the bedroom and took Chloe's place. She tickled Kayla and untaped her diaper. Mia lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the diaper out. Chloe took the messy diaper and threw it away while Mia cleaned Kayla's bottom with baby wipes.

"Do you love mommy Chloe and mommy Mia, baby? We take such good care of our little baby, don't we?" Mia cooed.

Mia finished changing Kayla and took her out of the crib. Chloe got a bottle of formula. Mia took Kayla into the living room and sat down on the couch. She had Kayla lay down on the couch with her head on Mia's lap. Chloe handed Mia the bottle. Mia teased Kayla's lips with the nipple.

"Who's a hungry baby?" Mia cooed.

Kayla smiled once she was fresh and clean and the words rung in her ears that her mommies were never going to let her out of diapers!

The baby was hungry so she opened, while drinking she wondered how things got so far.

Sure she had an accident so they decided to put her in diapers but why the bottles and the nursery!

She continued drinking then she got distracted and she began thinking about her stuffed animals and her favorite cartoons.

As Kayla drank her bottle everyone else  talked about their plans for the next day. They were going back to spend another day with Mia's mother, then go home. Lily had to be back in school and Mia and Chloe had to be back to work. Mia kept patting Kayla's bottom and rocking her.

Mia looked down and saw Kayla was almost done with her bottle. Mia pulled the nipple out of Kayla's mouth and sat her up. She leaned Kayla forward and started rubbing and patting her back.

"Does baby have a burp for mommy Mia?" Mia cooed.

Kayla wasn't finished but apparently her mommy thought she had enough. She watched as her bottle was removed, then she found herself over her mommy's shoulder.

After a few pats on her back and her diapered bottom, sure enough the baby burped.

"Burp." she was embarrassed as this was just another humiliating thing she was forced to do in her baby world!

"Good girl! Now it's time for baby to play for a bit before dinner." Mia said.

Mia stood up and carried Kayla over to a baby walker and slid Kayla in. She fastened the straps. There were several plastic toys on the front of the walker. Mia squeezed one, making it squeak.

"See baby? Now it's baby's turn." Mia said.

Kayla moaned as she didn't wane go in the walker she hated that and the high chair both for the same reasons she was trapped! She knew everything she had was a trap for her, play pen, crib, swing! No matter what she was always trapped 'No mommy baby don't want I there!" she cried as she was helped in there. Once in she looked around she was mad but when her mommy played with her she did smile as her mommy baby talked her and squeaked her toys at her. She was a baby and her mommy always made sure she understood that!

She looked at Lilly playing on her tablet and she knew those were big kids toys not for babies.

The baby's attention was brought back to her mommy as she squeaked the toy making her mommy happy!

"Now baby, I know you're tired of being cooped up in your crib or playpen. At least now you can wander around without holding someone's hand." Mia said.

Mia played with Kayla for a couple of minutes, then looked at her watch.

"Time to get dinner started. Be a good baby." Mia said.

After Mia went to the kitchen, Lily set her tablet down and sat down on the floor on the other side of the room. She clapped her hands to get Kayla's attention.

"Come to sissy, baby." Lily cooed, clapping her hands again.

Kayla nodded as her mommy made a good point. She laughed a few more times as her mommy continued playing with her. The baby was sad to watch her mommy leave as she had to go fix dinner, she didn't have to wonder what's for dinner cause she already knew her dinner was baby food and a bottle.

She looked over at her big sister who got her attention.

Smiling she went over to her!

Lily let Kayla 'walk' over to her in the baby walker. She kissed Kayla's cheek and played with the toys, taking Kayla's hand to squeeze and play. 

"What a big girl you are! Walking to sissy instead of crawling on your tummy like a baby! I'm proud of you!" Lily cooed.

Lily turned the walker around and went to the other side of the room. She sat on the floor and clapped her hands, making faces at Kayla.

"Sure I guess." Kayla said as her sister praised her for being a big girl not having to crawl but she sure didn't feel like a big girl wearing a diaper knowing she would have baby food and a bottle for dinner in her high chair.

"Tell mommies what a big girl I am!" she cried hoping she might help her out! Anything to get out of her baby life.

She frowned as Lilly wanted to play baby games!

"I'm sure mommy already knows." Lily said.

Mia came back in the room.

"Time for dinner. Let's get baby in her high chair." Mia cooed.

Mia unfastened Kayla and lifted her out of the walker. She carried her into the kitchen and put her in the high chair. There were several jars of baby food and a bottle of formula on the table in front of the high chair.

Everyone else was having spaghetti and meatballs that was on a platter in the middle of the table. Mia tied a bib around Kayla's neck and opened the baby food.

"Let's fill that little tummy, okay baby?" Mia cooed again.

"Probably so but you can still talk to her ok."

Kayla looked when she saw her mommy.

The baby was happy she was out of her walker but she wasn't happy when she was strapped in her high chair.

She noticed the jars of baby food and her bottle.

"Mommy can I feed myself?"

"Alright, I'll let you try to feed yourself, but you have to eat everything." Mia said.

Mia got a divided baby plate and scooped the baby food onto it. She set the plate on the tray in front of Kayla. She put a pink baby spoon in Kayla's left hand.

"There you go, baby. Don't expect this every meal though." Mia said.